Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coffee and PM, bad for NBE?

Should I avoid coffee during NBE with PM? Are there any food/beverages that should be avoided during taking PM?

I drink coffee and take PM. I tried de-caf for a while but saw no difference.

Thank you for answering Pansy-Mae. Sounds great!

Some say anything with caffeine or anything that is carbonated hinders NBE growth. Personally,it does not seem to affect me. I am a full fledged coffee addict and I am not drinking nasty decaf. The only thing decaf I drink is Sprite. I have always been a fast responder to NBE,but everyone is different. Caffeine is also in chocolate. Moon,a member of the old breast nexus site said caffeine would be fine if herbs taken 45 min. before or after caffeine,but I have actually took my herbs with coffee. LOL
I also smoke and still am a fast responder to NBE and had permanent growth.

The reason why it would hinder NBE in some is because coffee is highly estrogenic and if you are taking pm, it would most likely signal your glandular system to produce less estrogen.

So if you are already drinking it, you most likely have some form of high estrogen and your body has adjusted to the effects. The only way you can tell is if you tried it with out and with coffee.

It may slow your results down some but not completely.

Just take into consideration.

Hmmmmm.. I knew coffee was a diaretic but not estrogenic. Very interesting.

Isabelle has talked about this at length - check out her posts. Caffeine can actually help NBE you just have to make sure you drink enough water to counter-balance its diuretic properties.

I don't drink much caffeine (I have anxiety, so I stay away) but I have had caffeine on some days and I drink coffee (decaf) every day, most days twice. I've seen no ill effects whatsoever with coffee and PM. BUT I do drink 3 liters of water per day, so maybe that's why?

Also side note - on nights that I have one or two glasses of wine, I don't see any negative effects either.

Idream~~~~ Light bulbs are flashing everywhere. I do drink lots of water as well to balance the coffee,not for NBE per say,but just so I don't get dehydrated,same on the wine.....good thing! LOL

Thanks for bringing that up,and I haven't been on forum in a long time,so I got some catching up to do! No wonder I am a fast responder,and here I though I was just special......hmmmphhh LOL

LOL Mel!!! <3

If wine and coffee help, I'd say this isn't such a bad world after all, right?! Smile Now if only 3 cookies and a few pieces of cake were needed...

(08-11-2011, 07:48 PM)idreamofD Wrote:  LOL Mel!!! <3

If wine and coffee help, I'd say this isn't such a bad world after all, right?! Smile Now if only 3 cookies and a few pieces of cake were needed...

Absolutely!!!!! Cake and cookies mmmm mmmmm..... LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon