Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream for underdeveloped breasts

I have only used cerazette but many women report bad side effects from it so I can't really recommend it. But it works good for me.

Should any supplements be added when taking progesterone cream to help increase breast growth? Any suggestions?

I wish NBE were simple. I'm learning so many things now that would have definitely helped me earlier on.

I believe I'm at Tanner Stage 4, and have needed Progesterone to be able to hit Stage 5. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I had low Progesterone until a few months ago (my estrogen was just THAT low it completely hid the symptoms).

I'll let you guys know in a few months what PC does to help complete my growth! I'm at the end of month 2 now and it's already done so much to level out my hormones! I just want mature breasts so bad! Lol

I read on here that PM is a weak phytoestrogen.. I thought that PM was really strong and gives more estrogen? Can someone clarify it for me. Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I didn't want to make another if this already exists. 

Im looking for another supplement to pair with my PC application for better results.

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon