Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

Why not take a home pregnancy test if you're worried? When I stopped PM for a week, I had one in the house, just in case I didn't get mine, either. PM definitely messes up the P for people, no doubt. Also, it is NOT BC!!! Please don't depend on PM for BC, use a BC! I'm on both, and it's fine!!! Honestly. I don't think you're preggers.

I think you have an overload of estrogen (if you are not pregnant)
PM is some strong shit.

(07-10-2011, 04:50 PM)idreamofD Wrote:  Why not take a home pregnancy test if you're worried? When I stopped PM for a week, I had one in the house, just in case I didn't get mine, either. PM definitely messes up the P for people, no doubt. Also, it is NOT BC!!! Please don't depend on PM for BC, use a BC! I'm on both, and it's fine!!! Honestly. I don't think you're preggers.

im too afraid of the answer so i refuse to take one im just gonna wait for it to show up and if nothing in the next few weeks ill go to docs..i hope im not..i dont use pm as bc lol i just heard it may act as a contraceptive..ive used condoms or withdrawl..(i know not the BEST idea but its work for the past year and a half.) im usually good at tracking my cycles and what not..

(07-10-2011, 05:05 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I think you have an overload of estrogen (if you are not pregnant)
PM is some strong shit.

ugh well ive been off the pm since a day or 2 before period was due and i wont start it again until i get my pd..fingers crossed!!!

ok its now monday my period was due last wed...um i havent been on the pm for a week now..im waiting ive been busy all weekend so really havent payed to much attention to it..sigh..i just wanted bigger boobs dammnit..if my pd shows up i will be learning to cycle pm properly and getting on the nuva ring maybe..i hate this wheres my period feeling!!Sad

Hey prettymama,
I know you said you don't want to take a pregnancy test, but you really should. If it's negative, it will put your mind at ease and then your period will come.
One time, my period was late, I think like 2 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and I swear my period came that same day a few hours later. I think if I didn't take the pregnancy test, my period wouldn't have come that same day. My point is, stress and worrying will delay your period even further, just take the test and put your mind at ease.
Good Luck!!

(10-10-2011, 09:30 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Hey prettymama,
I know you said you don't want to take a pregnancy test, but you really should. If it's negative, it will put your mind at ease and then your period will come.
One time, my period was late, I think like 2 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and I swear my period came that same day a few hours later. I think if I didn't take the pregnancy test, my period wouldn't have come that same day. My point is, stress and worrying will delay your period even further, just take the test and put your mind at ease.
Good Luck!!

I know ur right im just nervous..im taking a test im 7 days late and.i need to knoe...thanks girl!!

Hi Prettymama,

Your period was due on the 5th and you stopped PM one day before, so that's on the 4th. You should have ovulated one or two days later, say on the 6th. The period follows 14 days after ovulation, that's on the 20th.

I know this is later than what I wrote before, but I've been reading a lot on PM and cycles today. Stopping PM triggers the ovulation.

Hope it works out.

soooo i just skipped a whole period and started over? im sorry but i HAD to have ovulated in september the week i was due to ovulate i had all sighns clear cm and all!! the a week before period was due i had cramps and tender breasts but no period. My last pd was 36 days ago...if pm is causing all this i gotta figure something else out couse im not a fan of stuff messing with my NATURAL cycle. Thats why i hate birthcontrol it causes me to bleed too much...i called my gyne after a neg preg test and because with my two sons i didnt get a positive until i was 11 days late(normal 28 day cycle) they want me to retest on monday then scedule and appointment whether im still neg or its pos..
u cannot imagine how worried im gettin now..i should have cycled like u said isabelle..ugh..Sad

I would be very surprised if you are pregnant. First making the cycles longer is the most common side effect of pm even when cycled I've found that most complain it gradually increases. I cycled this month and my period was still several days late. Second while researching pm I've found several articles about pm working fantastic as a birth control in animal studies. If you would like to read them they are all on my program page.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon