Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone had permanent results with PM ?

thank you itsjustforfun and gorgeousblonde ,
My cycle is so messed up for the past month or two. I havent got my cycle this month at all, and last month i was 10 days late. This was when i was on BB, i just stopped about a week ago, and giving 2 weeks rest before trying PM(hopefully it will arrive in 2 weeks Big Grin)

anastersia,

I'm not as gorgeous as you are ! I'm definitely not trying out for the cat walk model i'm too short and a bit bigger for that type haha wish i could.
Just random commercial and magazine model shoots.

I'm so jealous you were a model(still look like one), how did you find the opportunities ?

When I use to model, I was a size 0-2, I'm nowhere where I use to be. I was also a 32B (before pregnancy), so wasn't too big chested. I did high fashion shoots, swimsuit modeling, some commercials, etc. I'm too short for runway, so don't get down about that! As far as the opportunities, it really depends what you get into. But I was told by some magazines (this was for high end fashion) that I was too fat and needed to loose weight, at the time I was 95-98lbs! That and I got caught up around some bad managers and photographers that, well, wanted certain things I wasn't willing to do in order for me to be "big". Then I got pregnant with my son, so got out of it. I did some modeling for painters at a school while pregnant, but that was about it after that.

I was thinking about getting back into it, but eh, it's kinda time consuming and takes alot of hard work to get noticed, and I don't have the kind of time anymore, I have to be able to pay bills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon