Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Guess you weren't eating anything so "dietetic", lol.

I too, am trying to change my diet..but I have found it kinda difficult, since I'm almost never home..lol But I'm adding more fruits and vegetables, and less bread and sugar. Can't completely quit chocolate, unfortunately.

I'm trying FG, Wild Yam and massages..and I hope I can get as great results as you. You've wonderful looking breasts.
I'm currently an 36A/32B and I wish to become a full C.

I'll keep reading your program since I find it simple and interesting..maybe I could add the progesterone cream and the farm eggs to my program.

Happy growing!

Thanks! My goal is to become 36" on top, whatever that maybe, 32c/d?

I have to cut out sugar, all forms of gluten(for hashi's disorder), and no dairy except greek yogurt for the calcium. I am sure you don't have to be as strict as me. Farm fresh, pesticide free, herloom produce is the best. The eggs I get are green and come from happy chickens that mate(so you get a healthy ratio of hormones from these kind) and I think you can find them where you are, just ask for "fertilized eggs." Commercial eggs contain too much estrogen and they are just chicken periods!

I just don't want bigger areolas or nipples. so I am debating on the noogler but I think if I cover them they will be fine. I also may try BO but I want to wait till I hit a C cup, break from herbs and cleanse my way to it. I'll give it 6-9 mos.

On a side note, I read your program, looks simple and good. I don't think you should get the shots for BC cause it can make your own ovaries temporarily sterile. You def. dont want or need that.

I know some have had success while being on the shots and others only temporary. But if you can have a period every month and not do those shots, your system will be more stable.I would suggest going with a low dose BC pill (more mild) if it were me. Keep in mind all forms of BC sterilize your organs for as long as you are on them.

Progesterone Cream is amazing.
If you become progesterone dominant, you can always add phyto estrogens!Big Grin

Thank you!

and thanks for your suggestions and advice.

Yeah..I think I'm gonna keep with the bcp for a few more months, then give my body a pills break.

I think I also respond well to hypnosis and herbs, since I've noticed changes when using herbs...so I'm gonna given them a 3 month trial and hope I have the same luck as Alicia Catherine (who grew from a small b, large a..to a almost full c cup)

I'll read you around!

Measuring in the beginning of cycle 2 (day 4)

Bust: 33. 3/4"
Underbust: 27"
waist: 24"

So I decided to do just fennel tea for the first half of the cycle and PC only for Luteal phase. I think I am still estro-dominant.

after breaking from herbs and drinking distilled water during menses, I started fennel with my anti-andros on the last day of my cycle. I noticed my dry eyes have subsided. I am on day two of cycle 2 leaving out peony root. I believe maybe this was the culprit.

Have you thought of trying raw thyroid for your hoshimotos? It worked great for my husband. He's a terrible patient, but I can get him to use supplements as a bribe to not have to visit the doc as often....lol

Mel

Hi It'sjust4fun91,
I have and eversince forrestlabs had change their formula for Armour, It had not worked for me or my mom. Before Armour's reformulation, It was the only thing that was working for my mom and myself as far as dessicated raw thyroid goes, I have tried the otc types but they don't work for me because my doctor finally confirmed my adrenals were shot too and this is the reason why they don't work for some of us hypothyroid patients so I have a naturopath and chines med doctor I see and they both agree to heel the adrenals first so that I can begin healing my thyroid. And I am hopeful with some of these herbs I am taking along with strict dietary changes.
So far, my skin is much better and that tells me I am absorbing my vitamins and minerals. It is a tough battle but I think I am finally getting there, lit le by lit leWink

Thanks for sugg though. I may go with the Canadian's ERFA dessicated thyroid temporarily if my labs show no success to boost this NBE and give rest to my thyroid.

I use raw adrenal myself. The meds they bounce me around on for my auto immune illnesses just destroy my adrenals, so I finally had to start taking something to help them out. We use the Natural Sources Brand for both Thyroid and Adrenal. It seems to help, though I'm always on the look out for anything better.

Mel

Thanks! I am thinking about taking a raw adrenal concentrate and pituitary(nbe) supplement but I am following a fantastic suggestion that heals the adrenals from a Chinese Doctor first before anything (this one is to heal and nurture your adrenals so you and your hubby may want to to try so that it will boost your healing time):

-am upon wake up: a little warm water w/ sea salt. a handful of raw , soaked (4-6hrs) walnuts good source of minerals including iodine(I also add 4 raw soaked brazil nuts for thyroid: selenium)

4-6gms of bioavable vit C ( not the harsh, plain ascorbic acid kind) a day. I know it sounds like a lot but trust me its fine. I weigh under 100 lbs I am sticking to the 4gms and work my way up once I get a chance to hit the wholefoods store again. I also take bioflavinoids from citrus fruits or rosehips to help with max absorbtion of vit C.

-pm before you go to bed: a little warm water w/ iodized sea salt. a handful of raw , soaked (4-6hrs) walnuts(I also add raw soaked brazil nuts for thyroid)

See how you feel in a month. So far I am less tired. I think I will have to do this for a little while.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon