Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and fenugreek?

heya,
i take PM every day as i don't ovulate. i seem to lose my progress during my period which is a little dissapointing and also my breasts have gained some size and fullness BUT they are kind of pointy :/ which i'm not too happy about lol. a lady on here suggested taking fenugreek, red clover and fennel also. i know most cycle but is it possible to just combine all 4? or would this be too over powering.
also, do the areolas increase in size with pm? as i could do without that
thanks for any help xxxx

With PM, you should definitely cycle with the other herbs and NOT take them all together.

To help with the pointedness, try raising your progesterone in the luteal phase (the second half of your cycle where you should take weaker estrogens and raise progesterone). Fennel is a great herb to take during the second half of your cycle, as it raises progesterone, and you can take it along with fenugreek and red clover which are weaker phyto-estrogens! Progesterone will make your boobs more round! Smile

I know it isn't the most "scientific" explanation on how it all works and whatnot, but I'm hoping my brief summary will help you!

thank you very much Smile
can i ask how it's best to cycle? i get confused whether you should start pm the first day of period for 15 days or the 7th day of your cycle?
xxxthank you very much Smile
can i ask how it's best to cycle? i get confused whether you should start pm the first day of period for 15 days or the 7th day of your cycle?
xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon