Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good News for those on BC

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post my experience because when I was searching this, there wasn't much information.

I am a PM user (you can see my program in the pics area). I've been on it since mid-July. I am also on Nuvaring. PM did not mess with my BC at all. I usually back to back my rings and take a 3 day break every 3 months to have a "period".

I take PM the entire month, no break (so no break for 1.5 months, roughly). I decided to give myself a 5 day cleanse of all hormones while the ring is out. Because of what everyone says about PM messing periods up, I thought I probably wouldn't get one.

However, 3rd day ring out, period came, just as normal. No issues at all. Maybe a bit more cramping. All in all, I'm someone who has had a great experience with PM. I found without my PM/BC, I did have a pretty massive headache, and almost reached for my bottle LOL.

I have had no ill effects from PM whatsoever, and I take 1000mg and spray x2 per day. I also didn't notice any change in growth while not on it. And no weight gain from it at all.

And between my PM use and my noogleberry, I've gone from a pretty deflated 34B to a 32DD in about two months. Hoping to go up two more cup sizes in the next 6 months.

Hope that helps someone!

Wow that is an incredible change! Thank you so much for this. I've been considering starting Nuvaring for a while but I wasn't sure if the estrogen in the PM would affect the effectiveness of the BC.

Hi Bela,

I should of course say that everyone is different, but for me, it's been great. Smile I hope it's the same for you. And BTW, I love the ring - I've used it for years. And few periods! So nice.

[Image: this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I don't understand... you have been doing your NBE since mid july. Yet you said you went from B to DD in 2 months. What about the other 6 months?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon