Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mid Cycle Bright Red Bleeding

So ladies I am extremely confused with my cycle right now and would really like your guys help. I am on CD19 and have had bright red spotting which has now gone from mucusy to watery (sorry tmi). The few days before today I had very light spotting...so I am having midcycle spotting/bleeding...what could this entail? I will say hubby and I have been "busy" lately if you know what I mean but he got the big "V" over a year ago....what do you all think it could be? I am having mild cramping too...I do have Hashimoto's Disease and my thyroid has been sluggish and also I've been taking Pueraria Mirifica for Breast Enhancement since my June bug deflated my chest...lol...ugh so frustrating...

Dosages:
PM Started first day of period 9/13/13
500mg twice a day for 15 days

Wild Yam days 15-30
1 cap (575mg) x 3 times a day

Anyone else have this issue with PM?

Hi SMkk624

Sorry to hear you had the same experience with meSad
I'm taking only PM right now.
The PM ordered from Japan finally arrived, and I was so excited about starting it. My last period came on 18th Sep, which is also the date I start PM(it was only 300mg per day, for 14 days). Then around 19days after that, bright red bleeding just happened.
I couldn't figure if it's just because of PMHuh
Waiting for advices with youWink

Cheers

My theory to this is everyone wants to jump in a routine. It is very hard to go slow when we want results fast. I think with pm you really have to take it slow. I suggest you get the liquid extract. I drp is 40 mg. I only take 1 or 2 drps per day and I get booby aches alot. I stopped on the 15 of this month and now waiting to see if my cycle comes on time. I have not spotted in between yet. On my 3rd month I will go up to 3 drps, the max is 6 per day. So I add a drp each month. As for what you are going thru now maybe you could stop pm and switch to red clover until things settle back to normal.

When the bleeding started I decided to stop the PM. I had bleeding for 10 days Mid Cycle. My period was due Monday and I still haven't seen it. Not sure if the PM threw everything on or if there's something more going on. Now I am having lots of cervical discharge, boob twinges, nausea and such. Almost worried I am pregnant but my husband has been "snipped". So it be really crazy. How long did your bleeding last? What symptoms are you having?

it may not be related to PM, i had something similar happen two summers ago before i started on PM. I got my period and went on vacation the day it finished (by plane), then right in the middle of my cycle - day 14 - i got another period. it was too heavy to be called spotting. no idea why it happened, my guess is my body just made a change.

has happened once since i've been on PM but i just continued my program as usual and i went back to normal the month later

Yeah this was too light for me to call it an actual period but to heavy to call it spotting. It was like an extremely light period for me. It was really weird and I'm just not sure what it was. I am having lots of discharge now with no sign of a period. My actual period was supposed to be here monday if that was just spotting. Who knows maybe it was just a mini period and my next period won't come till a month from it. Im just happy to see the midwife tomorrow.

I take 2 PM a day (400mg each) and I cannot cycle, because if I stop at ovulation it starts my period, and if I miss a pill either morning or night, then I get spotting.

I think if you stick to the cycle and don't worry about spotting the first few months, your body eventually becomes accustomed to this and the spotting stops, I'm just too hassled by it to bother cycling.

I read somewhere that mid-cycle pain/bleeding could be a sign of androgen excess? I've ordered me some peppermint tea as I've had this problem for the last 6 months along with other androgen symptoms such as (gross i know) oily skin, more body hair and loss of my curves. I'll let you know if it helps any!

(01-10-2013, 07:12 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  So ladies I am extremely confused with my cycle right now and would really like your guys help. I am on CD19 and have had bright red spotting which has now gone from mucusy to watery (sorry tmi). The few days before today I had very light spotting...so I am having midcycle spotting/bleeding...what could this entail? I will say hubby and I have been "busy" lately if you know what I mean but he got the big "V" over a year ago....what do you all think it could be? I am having mild cramping too...I do have Hashimoto's Disease and my thyroid has been sluggish and also I've been taking Pueraria Mirifica for Breast Enhancement since my June bug deflated my chest...lol...ugh so frustrating...

Dosages:
PM Started first day of period 9/13/13
500mg twice a day for 15 days

Wild Yam days 15-30
1 cap (575mg) x 3 times a day

Anyone else have this issue with PM?

Maybe you are overloading the PM (1000 mg total could be too much for your body to handle). Did you take any hormonal test?

Based on my personal experience, I am an ED, therefore, my body is already producing excessive estrogen so by taking extra PM, it gives me a ton of issues. And now even with BO program, it is still give me some spotting although it was not red (but brownish color), I then apply more PC and it goes away.
-V

Hey guys, I have this issue too. If I cycle days 1-14, then my period will come early on day 21 or so. Around 7 days after I stop PM pills.

So I'm kinda confused on what I should do. Should I cycle day 7-21? Or should I not cycle at all?

Any pros have insights on this, like does that indicate perhaps estrogen dominance or something like that? Thanks in advance!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon