Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

increase feet size

This is a long shot and you're probably rolling on the floor now, but is there anything that can be done about small feet? Will putting on weight help, or are there any exercises that can be done?

Thought I'll ask some I never thought it's possible to lighten one's eye color anyway! Big Grin

why do you want bigger feet? like you can get cuter shoes with lil feet like especially in the sales they normally only have tiny small shoes left i don't know if you can maybe never wanted bigger feet so i don't know aboutbut you can anyways just wear the next size up i do in boots its comfy

Well because I have very small feet! I usually can't even wear a size unless there are straps holding the shoes to me feet. Because I'm very slim/skinny and have un-fleshy, small feet, it's really hard for me to buy shoes.

By the way, I've always wondered why you write with hardly any punctuation? Is it because you type with your phone? Just curious, please don't be offended.

yes im on my phone its awkward to see what im writing wow i don't know do you mean they are just very narrow because yes gaining weight could help but important not sure this is the best place to find foot enlargement advice have you searched online what comes up?

Oops, I mean to say I can't even wear a size 5 most of the time. I'm pretty sure I typed it!

Have you had kids? I've heard some women end up having bigger feet after that.

No, no kids. I did a quick search on the internet and some mentioned how weight gain may lead to increase in feet size. Hopefully that will happen to me too.

Sometimes I look surreptiously at kids' shoes but they usually look childish and are not suitable for adults. I've even tried them in the shops a few times but never bought any. Big Grin

Well, if you ever have kids maybe you'll have a nice surprise Tongue. I read that hormones cause the increase too, not just weight gain. I've been 60 pounds heavier and my shoe size didn't change. I sure hope pregnancy doesn't do anything to me either, I don't need any more Tongue!

Anyway, aren't there specialty stores online that cater to small sizes like yours? You'll probably have to pay a lot more, but they must be out there.

In pregnancy, it is apparently caused by the hormone relaxin causing a flattening of the arches. I don't think it would cause your feet to get much bigger, maybe 1/2 to 1 size bigger at most, and it's not a guarantee.

I went up half a size when I gained weight (I gained around 30-40 lbs though, so I don't know if that would be an option for you.) My feet aren't really any longer, just less boney.

As for getting shoes to fit your current size: inserts and gel padding help a little, TJMaxx and similar stores usually have tons of size 5 shoes (chance something might fit), and there are lots of online retailers for small sized shoes (bit expensive though). Luckily, kids shoes are looking a lot more like adult shoes nowadays. Heels may be more difficult. Sad

Do you have narrow feet too or are they just short length-wise?

Yes, there are online shops but shoes are probably the worst things to buy online, for me at least.

I've got short and boney, unfleshy feet with flat/collapsed arches. Think duck feet and you're probably not far off as they're mostly skin and bones! Blush Because of the way they are, my feet are quite intolerant to pain and I usually wear a pair of lace ups or Mary Janes. It takes me very long to break in to a pair of shoes, even those which an average lady will consider fine rather than uncomfortable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon