Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

I have been lurking for about a month and was going to mention that what is on the UB website is different than what is on the bottle, but I found that that was already covered. I saw on another thread the question "are there any biological males using UB?" I would also like to know the answer to that question. Should biological males use more UB like is recommended with BB/TF? One last question. I have never had any hair on my nipples or stomach until two weeks ago when I started taking UB. Is this a side effect or coincidence to make me want to change my mind about growing boobs? Comments and thanks to all the contributors.

I'm female, but I can say that I did have some hair in places I did not like before I took BO. That completely went away while I was on BO. It began coming back several months after I stopped the pills a year and a half ago.

Mel

Hi people!

Ok as you may of seen on my previous post, I'm 17 and I'm new to this site and I'm planning on using UB or BB but I'm debating on which to try as I want permanent results... so if anybody has used Bountiful Breast or UltraBreast does it work and if you are excercising or dieting does it affect the growth? and also why do you have to be 18 to purchase UB but I can purchase BB at 17?

(06-07-2012, 03:28 PM)Saraxox Wrote:  Hi people!

Ok as you may of seen on my previous post, I'm 17 and I'm new to this site and I'm planning on using UB or BB but I'm debating on which to try as I want permanent results... so if anybody has used Bountiful Breast or UltraBreast does it work and if you are excercising or dieting does it affect the growth? and also why do you have to be 18 to purchase UB but I can purchase BB at 17?

Hi hun, read the thread. Your answers are all thereWink

Oh gosh. I was looking into Bountiful Breast, but seeing the price difference- WOW. Maybe I should do Ultra Breast. I don't really like the look of the site... and no pictures... Bountiful Breast has pictures that look pretty realistic. But it so much more expensive, maybe I'd be missing out on results and a cheaper price by not using Ultra Breast... sorry, I haven't read this entire thread yet. ^_^

Just to be clear- Neither product contains lots of estrogen? And they have progesterone? (Sorry, I'm still new to all the herbs and such).

Hello girls,

I'm new here in the forum and i would like to have your help and opinion.
I've already taken PM from ainterol for about 6 mounths, but i did not make a pause, i took it all over my cycle.
Before that, I've taken some herbs as well, like fenugreek, wild yam, licorice and saw palmetto, but nothing worked for me. I did massage routines with a cream containg volufiline. I am loosing all my hopes and money with NBE, because nothing seems to work with me. Sad Or maybe i was doing the things the wrong way, like taking PM all over my cycle.

Do you think i should try BO instead? But i don't know nothing about it. There are just these two brands BB and UB that you rely on? (i've already read the discussion about the origin of the BO in UB and i've already send them an email, but i'm still waiting for an answer)

Bo is supposed to estimulate estrogen or progesterone?

Thanks and hope you can help me Smile

My 6 month supply just came! So excited!

I have been toying with the idea of starting on BO after I saw UB was $19.95/bottle. Been reading as much as I can about taking BO products, but what scares me a little about UB is that MedPlex took down their info page on UB. I emailed and asked about it and was told there was an issue between them and a competitor regarding verbage so they took down the page until the issue could be resolved. I'll keep checking threads and all, but what I really want to know is: A) dosage for biological men taking UB (Transfemme is 8 pills/day), B) What negative side effects (other than my T factory closing up shop) might be possible, and C) What is reasonable progress after 1 month? I'm hearing nipple and aereola growth are likely to happen within the first few weeks but not to expect any true breast growth until the 3-6 month mark. Currently taking PM...

~Paige

Another thing I've been reading here and there is a need to add raw pituitary and kelp to the regimen when taking UB. Is 1 capsule of each enough, especially for a biological male?

~Paige

I emailed medplex almost a month ago asking for some infos and they didn't replied till now. hmm... :S

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon