Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Binaural Beats for Breast Growth

I don't know of any places online I searched but couldn't find any. I'm sorry!

how long do you listen to it a day, i wish there was a repeat option Big Grin

(24-08-2012, 11:54 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  how long do you listen to it a day, i wish there was a repeat option Big Grin

i try to listen at least 5 times a day.
Rainbow 

I love this amazing growth and fullness I get from BB/RMR/BST it's so incredible that by just listening to something I can get perfect boobs in less then an hour =D

lol anyways, I bought some Alfalfa tablets that I want to take before doing my hypno sessions but instead I think I might just keep them in the med cabinet until I order the other supplements I want, whenever that may be. Until then, massaging and hypno therapy it is. I need to think of what herbs I REALLY want anyways...

what is RMR/BST?
Rainbow 

(27-08-2012, 10:34 AM)jiberish Wrote:  what is RMR/BST?

RMR is RockMelon Rington
BST is Xtreme Boobster

Rainbow 

Still using BB/RMR and still loving the instant results I get from them!! They fill my breasts up very nicely so. Make them full and firm, so this is definitely a staple in my NBE regimen.

I have found the BB site. Is there a special one to choose? Cannot find one for breast enhancement.
Shocked 

http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm
Found the free site!!! am downloading it now!!
Also on another note, the Rapibust is so far working, as in my chest feels like a roller coaster; up 109, back to 104. Will see if this new process works at keeping stable size.

109cm?? But glad to hear the RapiBust is working great for you! You and DefMaybe have both said there's been a change in bust so that's really good to hear! Hope you keep up the great growth

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon