Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maximum Growth

Hi everyone, I've been noogling for about 6 months now, and super happy with my results, I would love to get to a 70G eventually (I'm a 70D now)

But I wanted to ask what is the most a person can actually grow with NBE?

(22-06-2018, 09:56 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I've been noogling for about 6 months now, and super happy with my results, I would love to get to a 70G eventually (I'm a 70D now)

Every person is different! There was a gal on noogleberry forum who grew 4 cups sizes just noogling! Of course, if you want to be bigger you may wait more months to make it happen! But it seems your patience and consistence are paying off  Big Grin sooo happy for you girl!

By the way, which method have you used and how many hours???

(22-06-2018, 10:38 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(22-06-2018, 09:56 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I've been noogling for about 6 months now, and super happy with my results, I would love to get to a 70G eventually (I'm a 70D now)

Every person is different! There was a gal on noogleberry forum who grew 4 cups sizes just noogling! Of course, if you want to be bigger you may wait more months to make it happen! But it seems your patience and consistence are paying off  Big Grin sooo happy for you girl!

Yeaaah its crazy, there’s one person that says she grew 10inches in aprox. 4 years
But like with all NBE not only noogleberry what’s the best method to grow the most?
Hmm I guess I just pump and hold until I fill out the cups, and I almost fill out the Large now (waiting on the XL’s) so it takes about 10 minutes, but I do it multiple times a day
But when I’m at the beginning of a new cup, I just pump and hold for about 1-2 hours a day, depends on how much time I have
I rarely skip a day of noogling & I take breaks every 3 months for 2 weeks
❤️

(22-06-2018, 12:33 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  

Yeaaah its crazy, there’s one person that says she grew 10inches in aprox. 4 years
But like with all NBE not only noogleberry what’s the best method to grow the most?
Hmm I guess I just pump and hold until I fill out the cups, and I almost fill out the Large now (waiting on the XL’s) so it takes about 10 minutes, but I do it multiple times a day
But when I’m at the beginning of a new cup, I just pump and hold for about 1-2 hours a day, depends on how much time I have
❤️

Hi Ashley,
I think the conservative number is a 2 cup increase. But as we have all sen there are wild exceptions and then the reverse where years of Noogle and not a mm of growth.
So I'm confuse when you say it takes 10 minutes to fill the large domes.
How do you Noogle?
I pump and my breast gets sucked in and thats it.
If I crank up the suction it just digs into my chest, nothing extra in the dome.
What am I missing?
Thanks
Bobbi

(22-06-2018, 02:26 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(22-06-2018, 12:33 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  

❤️

Hi Ashley,
I think the conservative number is a 2 cup increase. But as we have all sen there are wild exceptions and then the reverse where years of Noogle and not a mm of growth.
So I'm confuse when you say it takes 10 minutes to fill the large domes.
How do you Noogle?
I pump and my breast gets sucked in and thats it.
If I crank up the suction it just digs into my chest, nothing extra in the dome.
What am I missing?
Thanks
Bobbi

Well when I suck it in at first it doesnt fill out the dome, but after 5 minutes the pressure decreases automatically just a bit, so I pump more and I fill it out more
Does that make sense?

Perfectly Ashley.
Thanks,
I've noticed this as well but I dont have that much to make it very Noticeable.
More pumping I guess.. Big Grin 

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon