Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting BO + vitex

Hi guys

I am planning to take BO from swanson next cycle which begins in a couple days. I'm currently taking agnus cactus from holland and barret. I take 1600mg a day, 800mg in the morning and the other dose before I go to sleep. So far I really see  progress in the shape of my areola. My breasts feel more firm and my breasts also look a bit more round. I really want to improve my breast shape. They are not really close together and sometimes I suspect that they are a bit tuburous. But since I take Vitex they look so much better so I don't feel really insecure about my boobs anymore. Yay So here louds my question. How many BO mg should I take as a newbie?

(02-03-2018, 06:45 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  Hi guys

I am planning to take BO from swanson next cycle which begins in a couple days. I'm currently taking agnus cactus from holland and barret. I take 1600mg a day, 800mg in the morning and the other dose before I go to sleep. So far I really see  progress in the shape of my areola. My breasts feel more firm and my breasts also look a bit more round. I really want to improve my breast shape. They are not really close together and sometimes I suspect that they are a bit tuburous. But since I take Vitex they look so much better so I don't feel really insecure about my boobs anymore. Yay So here louds my question. How many BO mg should I take as a newbie?

Start at the lowest dosage, 250mg daily and increase it in 2-4 weeks to 500mg. Remember the max. dosage is 1500mg daily!

Also, check on MissMadScientist thread and Emily's thread. You will find both very helpful Smile

(02-03-2018, 08:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Start at the lowest dosage, 250mg daily and increase it in 2-4 weeks to 500mg. Remember the max. dosage is 1500mg daily!

Also, check on MissMadScientist thread and Emily's thread. You will find both very helpful Smile

Do you recommend starting at cycle day 1?

Hey sorry, I know this is off topic - but how long before you noticed a change in your breasts with Agnus Castus? I used it before for about two months (from Holland and Barrett but it was Femlieve and not a very high dose) before and didn't see much of a change, but going to try it again with another brand. Your breasts sound a bit like mine so just wondered! Smile

Have you started BO?

(22-04-2018, 06:18 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  

Hey sorry, I know this is off topic - but how long before you noticed a change in your breasts with Agnus Castus? I used it before for about two months (from Holland and Barrett but it was Femlieve and not a very high dose) before and didn't see much of a change, but going to try it again with another brand. Your breasts sound a bit like mine so just wondered! Smile

Have you started BO?

Before I used agnus cactus I was on birth control, and then I bought agnus cactus to get my hormones balanced. After 3 weeks I was seeing a difference, it truly looked like my breasts were really lift including the areola. I was really amazed!! I am still using the agnus cactus but I now take BO as well (4 pills a day). I was really happy with the results and I still am. I almost finished my first bottle of BO so i´m really curious  Big Grin Sometimes I think my areola is like this because of belated puberty.... or they are just tubular lol

Btw: since I am using BO my legs look more feminine 

Tongue

(22-04-2018, 06:53 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  

Have you started BO?

Before I used agnus cactus I was on birth control, and then I bought agnus cactus to get my hormones balanced. After 3 weeks I was seeing a difference, it truly looked like my breasts were really lift including the areola. I was really amazed!! I am still using the agnus cactus but I now take BO as well (4 pills a day). I was really happy with the results and I still am. I almost finished my first bottle of BO so i´m really curious  Big Grin Sometimes I think my areola is like this because of belated puberty.... or they are just tubular lol

Thanks! Glad it's working so well for you Smile
Which brand of Agnus Castus are you using?

(22-04-2018, 08:35 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  

Have you started BO?

Nature's garden! Did you always had puffy nipples?

(22-04-2018, 10:48 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  

Have you started BO?

Yeah, puffy and pink. They look huge on my small boobs too lol. Has BO changed yours a lot?

(22-04-2018, 11:11 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  
(22-04-2018, 10:48 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  
(22-04-2018, 06:18 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  Hey sorry, I know this is off topic - but how long before you noticed a change in your breasts with Agnus Castus? I used it before for about two months (from Holland and Barrett but it was Femlieve and not a very high dose) before and didn't see much of a change, but going to try it again with another brand. Your breasts sound a bit like mine so just wondered! Smile

Have you started BO?

Yeah, puffy and pink. They look huge on my small boobs too lol. Has BO changed yours a lot?

I Don't know actually... 
But I quit birth control twice and with the first stop my areola were a lot bigger and more puffy even When it was cold They were almost always Like that. Since I am taking Vitex and BO my nipples get hard easily and my breasts look so Beautiful then and Not  tubular but when my areola is puffy they look nothing like that

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon