Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry broken after hydronoogling?

Hello, 

I am still fairly new to noogling, haven't had it very long, and I saw a couple threads on the benefits of hydronoogling. I did it for the second time today and my pump has stopped working! Has this happened to anyone? I am hoping there is maybe just some water I need to let dry out and it'll work later. So bummed because it's brand new!

Hydro noogling takes advantage of a few properties of water that air is not as beneficial in:

- has more lubricity so the domes can be repositioned easier while under low suction
- does not expand easily like air, so when water is evacuated out of the domes then it has a more direct pull of the breast tissue into the dome
- water can cause the skin to warm and expand, allowing a slightly improved stretch opportunity

As long as there was not a loss of the rim / lip seal then breast tissue will be expanded when the water is evacuated from the domes; as soon as the seal is compromised then the domes will lift off / fall off & the remaining water in the domes will leak out.

(04-04-2018, 08:17 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Hydro noogling takes advantage of a few properties of water that air is not as beneficial in:

- has more lubricity so the domes can be repositioned easier while under low suction
- does not expand easily like air, so when water is evacuated out of the domes then it has a more direct pull of the breast tissue into the dome
- water can cause the skin to warm and expand, allowing a slightly improved stretch opportunity

As long as there was not a loss of the rim / lip seal then breast tissue will be expanded when the water is evacuated from the domes; as soon as the seal is compromised then the domes will lift off / fall off & the remaining water in the domes will leak out.
I did see that which is why I tried it, my issue and reason for my post it that my pump is no longer working after hydro noogling. It no longer pumps at all and was working just fine before.

They are sending a new pump, so crisis averted! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon