Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puberty& stages of breast development

Hi everyone, 

I wonder if anyone has studied or considered this issue as a cause of poor breast development. I've been researching this thing called tanner stages as an indicator of breast growth.

In my case, my period came when I was 11 yrs old and the next 3-4 years I noticed a change on my breasts, not too much I must admit cause I had a huge anxiety disorder which caused to be 100% nervous all the time, binge eating and finally not eating nor sleeping at all. I spent most of my high school days like a zombie or absolutely full with the meds to calm me down. Yikes, I don't like remembering those days but I guess it is essential to explain it all Dodgy Dodgy I think my development wasn't good at all due to lack of nutrients, weight loss all the time and bad sleep habit.
And I think I'm right cause since I had an illness that affected to my stomach and I lost tons of weight in 2015, when I had to gain weight again I began to look more ''woman'', like more curvy, everywhere. All the people that have seen me naked for ages have noticed the difference as well. I mean, til I turned 21 I used to be super skinny, around 47kg (103 pounds) and nowadays I'm around 56-57 (123-125 pounds) and I noticed I grown not only anatomically lol but also in height (weird, but it is true, I was a minion and nowadays I'm a hobbit from 5." to  5.1" lol 

Now, the only ''issue'' I have with my breasts is the puffy areolas + not having breast tissue on the top of my chest , so I think I am at 4th Stage and I guess if this can be solved somehow. 

[in case you want to check out if you have developed correctly, look at this one http://www.childgrowthfoundation.org/CMS...Stages.pdf]

Does any of you considered this topic before? I'd like to hear opinions or experiences as well! Tongue

INFO about the topic :

http://www.advocarespecializedgynecology...t.pdf.aspx
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...1019800373
http://thebustboosters.com/know-boobs-stop-growing/

Yes that was me too. I ate tonnes of lollies during puberty, had anxiety issues as well plus being brought up by someone who believed you should hide becoming a woman and tape your self up ( it was an old school thing no disprespect to her) so i believe it was a perfect storm of mental and nutritional issues. i read a fascinating book off kindle on the stages of development and the herbs nutrient steps to try recreate it - it was very indepth too to the point IIIIII almost considered it! And we all know how i am with herbs - bad track record. Il try dig it out!

(01-04-2018, 06:16 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Yes that was me too. I ate tonnes of lollies during puberty, had anxiety issues as well plus being brought up by someone who believed you should hide becoming a woman and tape your self up ( it was an old school thing no disprespect to her) so i believe it was a perfect storm of mental and nutritional issues. i read a fascinating book off kindle on the stages of development and the herbs nutrient steps to try recreate it - it was very indepth too to the point IIIIII almost considered it! And we all know how i am with herbs - bad track record. Il try dig it out!

Sounds interesting I'm all ears if you can find it. I should look into getting a kindle book, you come up with awesome books Ella Big Grin
Sweetorange in which tanner stage are you and what do you want to know about it. Because I think tanner stages are a bit superficial you cant classify all breasts just with these stages. Because they put a label on one shape with one size which is odd, same sizes can have different shape so cant be putted in a stage right?
I understand the part of a couple of growth stages. Like what we probably all experienced the hard disks we got when our growth first started. And later the become more round and then the fat came in. But with me just to little fat came in...
In my case I stalled because I had to bicycle to school daily 2,5 hours. Plus I did not ate, I never ate breakfast because I was busy with make upping myself and then had to hurry because of my long travel time. Then I also barely ever ate lunch(i forgot to make it the evening before) and I did not liked home made bread thats in a moldy bag whole morning...I basicly lived on 3 very small crackers which I grabbed and a little pack of lemonade until I came home. Then I stuffed myself with either cheese, cheesy yoghurt or doritos chips. And later I ate my standard not very tasty typical my culture dry potatoe meal with a piece of flesh and some veggies and a cup of milk.
So with so much excercise and so little food I was very skinny and malnourished which gave me little health troubles now. I was only a puber, and did not made myself skinny on purpose. I wasnt anorex and I can enjiy food, and even eat things I dont really like...I am a easy eater and in my early childhood....say 3-7yrs I was even a little fat. But then nobody really looked what I ate and I just ate nothing. It started when I was 9 years...and when I was 18 I got the bill, and ever since Im am struggling to fix it... first years took me LOADS of learning. I thought I was eating good and a lot but it was only a improvement. And thats how I started climbing that stairs. Fojnd out about nbe....and I keep sculpting. Tongue

(01-04-2018, 03:51 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone, 

I wonder if anyone has studied or considered this issue as a cause of poor breast development. I've been researching this thing called tanner stages as an indicator of breast growth.

In my case, my period came when I was 11 yrs old and the next 3-4 years I noticed a change on my breasts, not too much I must admit cause I had a huge anxiety disorder which caused to be 100% nervous all the time, binge eating and finally not eating nor sleeping at all. I spent most of my high school days like a zombie or absolutely full with the meds to calm me down. Yikes, I don't like remembering those days but I guess it is essential to explain it all Dodgy Dodgy I think my development wasn't good at all due to lack of nutrients, weight loss all the time and bad sleep habit.
And I think I'm right cause since I had an illness that affected to my stomach and I lost tons of weight in 2015, when I had to gain weight again I began to look more ''woman'', like more curvy, everywhere. All the people that have seen me naked for ages have noticed the difference as well. I mean, til I turned 21 I used to be super skinny, around 47kg (103 pounds) and nowadays I'm around 56-57 (123-125 pounds) and I noticed I grown not only anatomically lol but also in height (weird, but it is true, I was a minion and nowadays I'm a hobbit from 5." to  5.1" lol 

Now, the only ''issue'' I have with my breasts is the puffy areolas + not having breast tissue on the top of my chest , so I think I am at 4th Stage and I guess if this can be solved somehow. 

[in case you want to check out if you have developed correctly, look at this one http://www.childgrowthfoundation.org/CMS...Stages.pdf]

Does any of you considered this topic before? I'd like to hear opinions or experiences as well! Tongue

I can relate to this - started growing breasts at 9 and period at 11.  I remember all my friends overtaking me in the boob department in my early teens, so I think something stopped them developing fully. I've also suffered with acne that's never gone away since then so I'm sure there's a problem.  I think I'm in Tanner Stage 4 but maybe even 3 because I don't have a separate 'mound'.  I have puffy areolas and no fat/tissue at the tops of my breasts either.  It's so frustrating not being able to find a reason or solution and knowing if you could fix it you could be bigger naturally! If I did get stuck in puberty somehow I'd love to know how/why and how to correct it.  I've read about BO putting you back through puberty, but all the health risks sound scary so I'm hesitant.  I once had my breasts examined by a doctor and tried to explain that I thought I hadn't developed on the Tanner scale.  They said they'd never heard of the Tanner scale (!) so it was pointless and embarrassing.  I wish doctors would take hormonal issues like this more seriously. I've always been prone to depression (from early teens too) so I don't know if this is a factor that could stunt development.  Really wish we could find a solution!

(17-04-2018, 03:53 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  

I can relate to this - started growing breasts at 9 and period at 11.  I remember all my friends overtaking me in the boob department in my early teens, so I think something stopped them developing fully. I've also suffered with acne that's never gone away since then so I'm sure there's a problem.  I think I'm in Tanner Stage 4 but maybe even 3 because I don't have a separate 'mound'.  I have puffy areolas and no fat/tissue at the tops of my breasts either.  It's so frustrating not being able to find a reason or solution and knowing if you could fix it you could be bigger naturally! If I did get stuck in puberty somehow I'd love to know how/why and how to correct it.  I've read about BO putting you back through puberty, but all the health risks sound scary so I'm hesitant.  I once had my breasts examined by a doctor and tried to explain that I thought I hadn't developed on the Tanner scale.  They said they'd never heard of the Tanner scale (!) so it was pointless and embarrassing.  I wish doctors would take hormonal issues like this more seriously. I've always been prone to depression (from early teens too) so I don't know if this is a factor that could stunt development.  Really wish we could find a solution!
Have you been to a functional medicine doctor ? Or endocrinologist, surely a super broad hormone test like the dutch panel etc would give you some clues. No normal doctors will let you do this, not in my country anyway. But you can order some online, even if you had to go to those lengths esp to get to the bottom of the prolactin issue. Mine was high last test too but not overly high, it happened to be taken during luteal for me so my boobs were aching anyway, i suspect that was a prolactin thing but cant be sure not being an expert  Huh  Yeh i understand you wanting to entertain the idea of BO esp as it puts you back to puberty. There is in fact a kindle book which tells you which herbals to take to mimick the stages of puberty but im never one to recomend herbs as they knocked me around big time.

(17-04-2018, 07:50 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(17-04-2018, 03:53 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  

Have you been to a functional medicine doctor ? Or endocrinologist, surely a super broad hormone test like the dutch panel etc would give you some clues. No normal doctors will let you do this, not in my country anyway. But you can order some online, even if you had to go to those lengths esp to get to the bottom of the prolactin issue. Mine was high last test too but not overly high, it happened to be taken during luteal for me so my boobs were aching anyway, i suspect that was a prolactin thing but cant be sure not being an expert  Huh  Yeh i understand you wanting to entertain the idea of BO esp as it puts you back to puberty. There is in fact a kindle book which tells you which herbals to take to mimick the stages of puberty but im never one to recomend herbs as they knocked me around big time.

Thank you for replying Ella! My first prolactin reading was around 562 two years ago and now it's 571 (the range is 102 - 496).  I always thought prolactin caused breast growth but mine have shrunk recently so I'm trying to work out why that would be if prolactin is high.  It's frustrating not being able to find the answer.  I had my progesterone tested recently but it wasn't on day 21 because I've not long been off the pill so haven't got a regular cycle.  The reading was low, but I don't know if I can trust it.  Thanks, that's really helpful, I'll look into the Dutch testing Smile Do you know the name of the kindle book?  I understand, I've just started a new herbal programme but slightly anxious about taking things without knowing if they will help or do the opposite! I just hate reaching for the pill as a quick fix, which I usually tend to do when my acne gets too bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEVfjpIEk4Q

Watch it please. I think is an important thing to keep in mind why NBE is a better alternative than getting implants. Also, I am not posting this to criticise Shannon or harass her . Just watch the video!

(01-04-2018, 09:53 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 06:16 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Yes that was me too. I ate tonnes of lollies during puberty, had anxiety issues as well plus being brought up by someone who believed you should hide becoming a woman and tape your self up ( it was an old school thing no disprespect to her) so i believe it was a perfect storm of mental and nutritional issues. i read a fascinating book off kindle on the stages of development and the herbs nutrient steps to try recreate it - it was very indepth too to the point IIIIII almost considered it! And we all know how i am with herbs - bad track record. Il try dig it out!

Sounds interesting I'm all ears if you can find it. I should look into getting a kindle book, you come up with awesome books Ella Big Grin
Sweetorange in which tanner stage are you and what do you want to know about it. Because I think tanner stages are a bit superficial you cant classify all breasts just with these stages. Because they put a label on one shape with one size which is odd, same sizes can have different shape so cant be putted in a stage right?
I understand the part of a couple of growth stages. Like what we probably all experienced the hard disks we got when our growth first started. And later the become more round and then the fat came in. But with me just to little fat came in...
In my case I stalled because I had to bicycle to school daily 2,5 hours. Plus I did not ate, I never ate breakfast because I was busy with make upping myself and then had to hurry because of my long travel time. Then I also barely ever ate lunch(i forgot to make it the evening before) and I did not liked home made bread thats in a moldy bag whole morning...I basicly lived on 3 very small crackers which I grabbed and a little pack of lemonade until I came home. Then I stuffed myself with either cheese, cheesy yoghurt or doritos chips. And later I ate my standard not very tasty typical my culture dry potatoe meal with a piece of flesh and some veggies and a cup of milk.
So with so much excercise and so little food I was very skinny and malnourished which gave me little health troubles now. I was only a puber, and did not made myself skinny on purpose. I wasnt anorex and I can enjiy food, and even eat things I dont really like...I am a easy eater and in my early childhood....say 3-7yrs I was even a little fat. But then nobody really looked what I ate and I just ate nothing. It started when I was 9 years...and when I was 18 I got the bill, and ever since Im am struggling to fix it... first years took me LOADS of learning. I thought I was eating good and a lot but it was only a improvement. And thats how I started climbing that stairs. Fojnd out about nbe....and I keep sculpting. Tongue

are you dutch?

(12-05-2018, 02:30 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEVfjpIEk4Q

Watch it please. I think is an important thing to keep in mind why NBE is a better alternative than getting implants. Also, I am not posting this to criticise Shannon or harass her . Just watch the video!

She’s from my country  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon