Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Massage Bitacora! ❤

One more thing, I used to recommend flaxseed oil based on posts mostly from noogleberry forum, but one day Lotus told me to stop recommending it for reasons I don't recall (I think it had something to do with clogged pores). Anyhow I respect Lotus as an expert here in all things herbal and have never recommended it since.

SkarlyW, congratulations on your progress so far.  Smile

I think it is amazing when people are able to grow with massage or mostly massage alone. I wish you much more growth.  Smile

By the way, the floral lingerie you were wearing in your third picture at the beginning of your thread is gorgeous.

Edited to add that the flaxseed oil I buy from Nutrition Express barely has any fishy scent to it. I do get a few pimples on my chest if I leave it on for too long though. But if I wash it off after a couple of hours, I don't break out.

You're so sweet! Thank you for reading me! ❤

I think I'm getting used to my flaxseed oil smell... And essential oils help a lot!. I'll have to stick with this one cuz I don't have much money... And buying it from abroad it's pretty expensive.
But thank you for the recomendation! I'll take it into account if I get an extra on my budget!

I leave it overnight and haven't gotten any breakout fortunately! Also the smell doesn't sticks to my skin

So... Today I start taking Fenugreek tea! OMG I'm nervous because of the weight gain... (I've already gained 5kg and I'm feeling like I need to start with the diet! Huh )
Pfff anyway... Wish me luck with the growth.
Also now that I'm in vacation and friends are asking me for help (wich I shouldn't complain because it was worth it to help my bestie)...But I haven't sleep before 10PM  Dodgy Meaning no growth hormone here... No more boobs growth

I promise myself I'll go to sleep earlier and will do the fat brushing!

(27-03-2018, 05:34 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  So... Today I start taking Fenugreek tea! OMG I'm nervous because of the weight gain... (I've already gained 5kg and I'm feeling like I need to start with the diet! Huh )
Also now that I'm in vacation and friends are asking me for help (wich I shouldn't complain because it was worth it to help my bestie)...But I haven't sleep before 10PM  Dodgy Meaning no growth hormone here... No more boobs growth

If you are afraid of gaining weight, I'd suggest you to start in the lowest dose possible  Wink also, keep in mind through massage you improve your blood circulation a.k.a you put the right nutrients into your breasts , so don't be afraid of gaining weight! Proper diet and massaging is a great addition!

(29-03-2018, 08:16 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(27-03-2018, 05:34 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  So... Today I start taking Fenugreek tea! OMG I'm nervous because of the weight gain... (I've already gained 5kg and I'm feeling like I need to start with the diet! Huh )

If you are afraid of gaining weight, I'd suggest you to start in the lowest dose possible  Wink also, keep in mind through massage you improve your blood circulation a.k.a you put the right nutrients into your breasts , so don't be afraid of gaining weight! Proper diet and massaging is a great addition!

Thank you Sweetorange! I'll follow your tip! (idk why I complain about gaining weight... I NEED to gain it cause I'm still 6kg away from my ideal weight) You're totally right massage pays off.

Guuuuys!!! Gaaals!!!⭐

Sorry for not updating anything in a long time... I'm a little bit worried about my psicopat ex boyfriend who keeps chasing me... Wich is wayy tooo scary but anyway... I have wonderful news!

I'm sooooo exited and with super big news! I grew! I grew a whole inch! Even tough I stopped massaging! 
I think I just found the key of it! ❤

Maybe they grew because of my weight gain and bench presses along with other chest excersices! But... I highly think it was thanks to....

Oxytocin! The magic of estrogen and oxytocin! Along with L-Arginine for growth hormone!

Last month I gained a couple kg but I really didn't see any difference until one of my friends pointed it out... I felt the same until I meassured and then I realized the growth sprout was just after... Gosh... This really makes me feel bashful... I had that growth after I hooked up with my S.O. it was long distance... So y'know i thought why not? Blush 
And massaged with my flaxseed oil... "Killing two birds at a time" you know So... Oxytocin... I REALLY think that was the key... 

Cause I see that friend that noticed once a week and when I was told I looked bigger was the same week of my... "Love Encounter"  Goshh! This is so shamefull to admit Blush  but I have to in order to record it... So that proves science right! Go and check my Cyclic Massage thread! I made it based on science but... Haven't proved until Now that I put it into a more accurate practice so it's proved that it works! Wink

Btw sorry for being soooo explicit!  Big Grin Blush
 I promise I'll update soon my pics and meassures! Wish you luck and growth for you all!

OMG! Meassured and I'm amazed!
It wasn't a whole inch! I grew two inches of bust and just half an inch underbust!

New measurements:
33 1/2 Bust!
29 Underbust
Waist 25
Booty 35!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WOW Skarly, thats great growth!
You pics look terrific.
So how did you take the Oxytocin?

DO tell your secrets!!
Bobbi
PS careful out there too!

wow!! so so proud of you good job really <3!

i was googling the oxytocin and heres intersting thing that i found:
Here is my Oxytocin-rich meal: eggs, mixed with bananas, with pepper. Each ingredient known to release high levels of oxytocin.
So why not eat them all together: something sweet, something savory, something spicy, a fruit, some protein, its all good.
Eat a big plate of that and nothing else. BAM! You are off for the day on an oxytocin spurt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon