Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Picture record

(05-02-2018, 02:03 AM)IDark_Swan Wrote:  
(05-02-2018, 01:39 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Your breasts are beautiful. Seriously. Such a pretty shape.

Are you a B cup? If I was your size, I think I would be done with NBE. At least for a while, haha. 

B cup is my first goal. I'm short and petite, so I think even just a cup size difference would be quite noticeable on my frame.

Aw thank you so much Blush I was very self conscious about my breasts and never thought of them that way. I always thought they were weird looking tbh.

I wish I was B cup too gurl. But Nah I am a full 32AA. It is pretty close to 32A, just doesn't quite fit...yet, that's where noogling comes in lol. 

I have also got a petite frame,short height too and the breast shape/boob fat is kinda spread out. So maybe that's why it looks like I am slightly bigger. 

I want bigger breasts, I wouldn't just be happy with B hehe. Ideally I want a natural cleavage when I wear low cut tops  Big Grin  , oh yeah that line is my dream. I think the boobie greed has got to me. 

How long have you been part of NBE community for? 

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

What’s you’re underbust and over/around nipples? I can’t believe 32aa you look way bigger!

(05-02-2018, 03:03 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(05-02-2018, 01:39 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Your breasts are beautiful. Seriously. Such a pretty shape.

Are you a B cup? If I was your size, I think I would be done with NBE. At least for a while, haha. 

B cup is my first goal. I'm short and petite, so I think even just a cup size difference would be quite noticeable on my frame.

Aw thank you so much Blush I was very self conscious about my breasts and never thought of them that way. I always thought they were weird looking tbh.

I wish I was B cup too gurl. But Nah I am a full 32AA. It is pretty close to 32A, just doesn't quite fit...yet, that's where noogling comes in lol. 

I have also got a petite frame,short height too and the breast shape/boob fat is kinda spread out. So maybe that's why it looks like I am slightly bigger. 

I want bigger breasts, I wouldn't just be happy with B hehe. Ideally I want a natural cleavage when I wear low cut tops  Big Grin  , oh yeah that line is my dream. I think the boobie greed has got to me. 

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

What’s you’re underbust and over/around nipples? I can’t believe 32aa you look way bigger!

Heyy 

My underbust is a 28 inches and over the nipple is 32 inches. 32A bras usually have bit gaping in the cups for me and 32B has more gaping. Not trying to be weird lol but I put pics of me in a 30A/8A bra. The white one is a 32AA/10AA.

Pics in a 30A/8A bra(The grey/lace one) and 32AA/10AA(the white one) bra.

(05-02-2018, 02:03 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

Really? I would have never guessed you were only an AA. You look like you are at least an A cup to me. 

Many girls wear the wrong bra size. You look skinny with a narrow build like me. I used to always wear a 32 band size, until I discovered the 30 band size. 30 fits me much better, but I can only find the specific size online. Maybe you are wearing the wrong band size? It is worth checking. 

Oh man, I would love to have cleavage in low-cut tops too, and bikinis. I dream of having breasts in a bikini. 

I have been doing NBE for years off and on. Was never really consistent until about 3 months ago. I am a very slow responder, so it is easy for me to get discouraged. But this time I am sticking to NBE for at least a year, even if results are very slow.

(05-02-2018, 06:04 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(05-02-2018, 02:03 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

Really? I would have never guessed you were only an AA. You look like you are at least an A cup to me. 

Many girls wear the wrong bra size. You look skinny with a narrow build like me. I used to always wear a 32 band size, until I discovered the 30 band size. 30 fits me much better, but I can only find the specific size online. Maybe you are wearing the wrong band size? It is worth checking. 

Oh man, I would love to have cleavage in low-cut tops too, and bikinis. I dream of having breasts in a bikini. 

I have been doing NBE for years off and on. Was never really consistent until about 3 months ago. I am a very slow responder, so it is easy for me to get discouraged. But this time I am sticking to NBE for at least a year, even if results are very slow.

I have tried bigger sizes or different bands but they were loose on me. Will try them on again next time I am window shopping  Wink hehe

(05-02-2018, 05:55 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(05-02-2018, 03:03 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

Heyy 

My underbust is a 28 inches and over the nipple is 32 inches. 32A bras usually have bit gaping in the cups for me and 32B has more gaping. Not trying to be weird lol but I put pics of me in a 30A/8A bra. The white one is a 32AA/10AA.

I still don’t believe it lol. Fwiw I think the right bra would be you great cleavage esp as you breasts splay out to the sides a bit. A bra that brings them clever together cause you have a lot of tissue.

Edit ok I see you want a natural cleavage , so no push up bras Smile that’s fair enough. I bet you look great braless though as you are

Nice pic. I'm looking forward to seeing how much more you can grow.

Hi there!

I started noogling only a month after you, I'm short and petite as well, and our measurements are pretty much the same. Even the outward position is similar. Only my right breast is a little smaller than my left (bah, asymmetry!). I'm excited to see your progress. :]

I'm surprised to hear that a 32AA fits you best when I've been wearing 32B for the past year... Then again, I've been too shy to ever get anything properly fitted in store, haha. Maybe you can try out this abrathatfits.org calculator to find your "true size" and start from there - it's unlikely that we'll find petite sizes in regular stores, but maybe it'll help if you decide to buy some online.

i like your thread, i noogle too and its always nice to see other amazing progress Wink

here is the easiest site to find your bra size if you are interested  http://brasizecalculator.eu/

happy growing.

(23-02-2018, 06:31 AM)noobie Wrote:  i like your thread, i noogle too and its always nice to see other amazing progress Wink

here is the easiest site to find your bra size if you are interested  http://brasizecalculator.eu/

happy growing.

Heyy Noobie 

Thanks so much :Smile yeah I thought it might motivate me more.

I might be wrong with the size but not too interested in finding out. I have got bras in the 8A/10AA and they fit me okay at the moment. I am not buying any bras because if this works *fingers crossed* out then I will have to buy bigger bras. Can't wait when I am spilling out these ones, oh that would be a dream hehe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon