Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Picture record

I am gonna put pics throughout my noogling journey on this thread. This will be a good idea to motivate myself to stay on track. 

It's been 31 days since I started noogling regularly. I had to skip one session because of an assignment. Then I took took two days off[30th and 31Jan]. Other than that I have noogled everyday. 87 hours of total noogling so far.

PS-I know a month isn't much. This is a journey. This is simply a way for me to ensure I noogle regularly. I noticed that if I cross days off and write down the hours then it help me stay disciplined and noogle regularly; otherwise I start slacking off "I will noogle tomorrow, it no biggie...I am just skipping one session..."

This pic is just a starting point/reference guide and to compare it with future pics. I am still wearing the same bra, all I have noticed is that my boobs are rounder generally.

Heyyyyy!!

Good idea to post the pic! I had to do this before , it makes you consistent with the program ^^

By the way, once you reach 100 hours you will notice a huge improvement! & yep, it seems they are already rounder! Big Grin

(02-02-2018, 01:18 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Heyyyyy!!

Good idea to post the pic! I had to do this before , it makes you consistent with the program ^^

By the way, once you reach 100 hours you will notice a huge improvement! & yep, it seems they are already rounder! Big Grin

YEah I have heard stories about the 100 hour mark, can't wait to reach it hehe.

Oh btw here's the areola stopper I made from a pringles can and taped it to the top of the dome. 

(01-02-2018, 11:46 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I am gonna put pics throughout my noogling journey on this thread. This will be a good idea to motivate myself to stay on track. 

It's been 31 days since I started noogling regularly. I had to skip one session because of an assignment. Then I took took two days off[30th and 31Jan]. Other than that I have noogled everyday. 87 hours of total noogling so far.

PS-I know a month isn't much. This is a journey. This is simply a way for me to ensure I noogle regularly. I noticed that if I cross days off and write down the hours then it help me stay disciplined and noogle regularly; otherwise I start slacking off "I will noogle tomorrow, it no biggie...I am just skipping one session..."

This pic is just a starting point/reference guide and to compare it with future pics. I am still wearing the same bra, all I have noticed is that my boobs are rounder generally.
Gorgeous breasts BTW!

(02-02-2018, 04:09 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 11:46 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I am gonna put pics throughout my noogling journey on this thread. This will be a good idea to motivate myself to stay on track. 

Gorgeous breasts BTW!

Thanks  Blush That's really sweet of you to say.

(02-02-2018, 04:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Oh btw here's the areola stopper I made from a pringles can and taped it to the top of the dome. 

Very good use of a pringles can.
I wonder if anyone is keeping track of the 100 things you can do with a pringles can!

Very nice beasts and I'm looking forward to following your progess
Bobbi

Your breasts are beautiful. Seriously. Such a pretty shape.

Are you a B cup? If I was your size, I think I would be done with NBE. At least for a while, haha. 

B cup is my first goal. I'm short and petite, so I think even just a cup size difference would be quite noticeable on my frame.

(03-02-2018, 02:13 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 04:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Very good use of a pringles can.
I wonder if anyone is keeping track of the 100 things you can do with a pringles can!

Very nice beasts and I'm looking forward to following your progess
Bobbi
Thanks  Smile  . It wasn't my idea, I found it on the noogleberry forum. Decided to tape it to the top of the dome cos the can wouldn't stay put lol.

Yeah I just can't wait to get bigger breasts of my own. That is one of the motivating factors for me.  Big Grin

(05-02-2018, 01:39 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Your breasts are beautiful. Seriously. Such a pretty shape.

Are you a B cup? If I was your size, I think I would be done with NBE. At least for a while, haha. 

B cup is my first goal. I'm short and petite, so I think even just a cup size difference would be quite noticeable on my frame.

Aw thank you so much Blush I was very self conscious about my breasts and never thought of them that way. I always thought they were weird looking tbh.

I wish I was B cup too gurl. But Nah I am a full 32AA. It is pretty close to 32A, just doesn't quite fit...yet, that's where noogling comes in lol. 

I have also got a petite frame,short height too and the breast shape/boob fat is kinda spread out. So maybe that's why it looks like I am slightly bigger. 

I want bigger breasts, I wouldn't just be happy with B hehe. Ideally I want a natural cleavage when I wear low cut tops  Big Grin  , oh yeah that line is my dream. I think the boobie greed has got to me. 

How long have you been part of NBE community for? 

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon