Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC

Hi!
I have been surfing on here for a while and finally decided to join. I have been insecure about my boobs since I've been 12. I am now 20.

I always had very asymetric breasts. I was told it would even out as I go thru puberty and all, but it never did.

My left boob is a 32DD.
My right boob is a 32B.
The aureolas are completly different size and both off my boobs have very sad shapes: all the fat is in the underboob so I look like I have no boobs honestly.

I bought the noogleberry and have been doing the suction on only my right boob. I really want to even out my boobs.

I am desesperate, but I'm not fond of the idea of getting implants at all. It scares me and I'm worried about them looking and feeling fake.

Can anyone give me tips? Can i really even them out? What about the areolas?

Also, my friend who is on the Nuvaring got bigger boobs. Should I go on contraception too?(Although I am not sexually active)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

(31-01-2018, 05:01 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Hi!
I have been surfing on here for a while and finally decided to join. I have been insecure about my boobs since I've been 12. I am now 20.

I always had very asymetric breasts. I was told it would even out as I go thru puberty and all, but it never did.

My left boob is a 32DD.
My right boob is a 32B.
The aureolas are completly different size and both off my boobs have very sad shapes: all the fat is in the underboob so I look like I have no boobs honestly.

I bought the noogleberry and have been doing the suction on only my right boob. I really want to even out my boobs.

I am desesperate, but I'm not fond of the idea of getting implants at all. It scares me and I'm worried about them looking and feeling fake.

Can anyone give me tips? Can i really even them out? What about the areolas?

Also, my friend who is on the Nuvaring got bigger boobs. Should I go on contraception too?(Although I am not sexually active)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Heyy gurl  Smile

Welcome to the site.

I am new here as well, it only says senior member because I have no life and spend most of my time here these days lol. But really I have only been noogling for the past couple of months(on and off, due to wrong cup size). Asymmetric breasts are normal, so try not to be so upset.

I definitely think that natural breast enhancement(nbe)  can help you but it will take time and patience. I have seen many success stories here. That is the way it is for most women, even women with symmetric breasts.   There's heaps of inspirational stories here, that is what keeps me going at times because noogling can become a tedious at times. And one just wants to give up as they don't see immediate results. 

JenniferLove also had some asymmetric. Maybe not as much difference as you but it was obvious at the beginning. Her patience and dedication are definitely shown in her pictures. I get boob envy lol. Here's a link for her program and progress. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

This is another post worth reading http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27621
There is heaps more stuff here. Things that women have tried and tested themselves, their progress, small hacks, problems, experience...wealth of knowledge. 

I would also suggest thinking about regular massages. I originally planned to just noogle but have added massage a couple of days ago. It will help with enhancement and shape. That's why I started. 

Let me know if there is anything else, I will be more than happy to help if I can.

Cheers,
Dark_Swan x

Edit/Addition:

About the areolas, umm they do stretch out with noogleberry. So the 32B will hopefully stretch like the 32DD. I can't give you a definite answer because everyone responds differently to this. Many women here haven't had any increase in areolas even if they didn't use tape or anything. Some women found that tape wasn't effective at all while other found a difference when they used tape.

So can't give you a definite answer for what will happen.

Contraception might not be the best idea. Because breast size change is just a side effect. There's other stuff like changes in mood. Breast size change could or could not happen. I felt no change in my boobs when I was on the pill, my boobs are that stubborn lol.
Also, changes that happen because of the pill are most likely to be temporary.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&pid=198466&highlight=Royal+jelly#pid198466

Think its the 3rd post down Royal Jelly for areolas. Mite be worth experimenting. 
I think youll also find as your breast tissue increases in smaller breast your nipple will increase. 
Part of nbe is believing in process, so keep Noogling, massaging, eating healthy, and visualize it growing and plumping up. Just think if i give it my loving attention and fulfill its needs, the same i would a flower it will blossom. It may take awhile but thats ok because if you do nothing it stays the same if you put a little time and energy into it you'll make positive changes. 
Patients, loving attention. 
Chrissy

Thank you so much for your replies and link! It motivated me a lot! You guys are so sweet Blush

I have a question: is my boob supposed to fill the whole noogleberry's cup? As in it touches all the surfaced once pumped? Of does that means the cup is too small. I use the medium cup on my small breast and it fills it completely when it is pumped. 

thanks beauties!

(01-02-2018, 12:44 PM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Thank you so much for your replies and link! It motivated me a lot! You guys are so sweet Blush

I have a question: is my boob supposed to fill the whole noogleberry's cup? As in it touches all the surfaced once pumped? Of does that means the cup is too small. I use the medium cup on my small breast and it fills it completely when it is pumped. 

thanks beauties!

A pic of you with the cup on would make it easier to answer for me. So maybe next time when you pump, you could take a pic.

(01-02-2018, 12:44 PM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Thank you so much for your replies and link! It motivated me a lot! You guys are so sweet Blush

thanks beauties!

No, you need a larger cup. I have a theory about using the same hand for pumping as your smaller breast, this will exercise your pectoral muscle under that breast and should help promote blood flow. As you succeed in making your smaller breast grow, it will not be the same shape as your other breast. You will eventually have to pump both to get to the same shape. Good luck  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon