Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE, my pics

Hello everyone Smile

If been lurking on this forum for quite some time and decided to start my own thread, I've started using the noogleberry on the 18th of december, and I'm starting out as a 34B (32C). Before I noogle, I massage for about 5-10minutes with baby oil, and I google for 1-2hours a day and that's basically all I do.

Underbust: 27 inches
Bust: about 33.5 (kinda bad at measuring...)

Btw my goal is to be: 32E, or 34DD (a girl can dream)

Here Is my first before and after (the left was on 18.12.17 & the right 25.1.18)

(26-01-2018, 04:47 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hello everyone Smile

If been lurking on this forum for quite some time and decided to start my own thread, I've started using the noogleberry on the 18th of december, and I'm starting out as a 34B (32C). Before I noogle, I massage for about 5-10minutes with baby oil, and I google for 1-2hours a day and that's basically all I do.

Here Is my first before and after (the left was on 18.12.17 & the right 25.1.18)

Well for all those Noogleberry doubters, I think you blew them away.
Very nice!
Thanks for sharing.
Bobbi

Hi have you measured bigger between the two pics? What method of noogling are you doing, pump and hold etc? 
Ps I think you have the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen, you should be proud  Smile

(28-01-2018, 07:32 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi have you measured bigger between the two pics? What method of noogling are you doing, pump and hold etc? 
Ps I think you have the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen, you should be proud  Smile

Yeah, but I haven't had any growth yet :/ but they feel heavier and I'm spilling out of my 34B bra, tried on a 34C but that's still too big
Well I try to do some jumping jacks or rope jumping before NB, to get my body temp up, then I massage for a few minutes and try to drink water during NB
As for method, I kinda just noogle when I watch Tv series  Big Grin so after one episode (45minutes) I take off the cups, massage my breast and noogle for another 45 minutes Smile

Do you noogle too?

Ps. Ohh thank you so much!  Blush

(27-01-2018, 08:41 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(26-01-2018, 04:47 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hello everyone Smile

Well for all those Noogleberry doubters, I think you blew them away.
Very nice!
Thanks for sharing.
Bobbi
Thank you so much! I wasn't sure I'd would work on me either, but I though if you never try you'll never know and honestly it's the best, noogling is kinda like watering flowers, my boobs will be home-grown  Tongue

Btw, I fill out my Medium Cups but the Large ones kind of don't fit on my chest, because it's too narrow. 
I've tried the foam-rings but they don't work..

Does anyone have an idea, what I could do? Huh

(29-01-2018, 12:37 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Btw, I fill out my Medium Cups but the Large ones kind of don't fit on my chest, because it's too narrow. 

Try large contoured with foam rings. They are narrower . Far better than straight large cups . 
Great idea re jumping jacks for body temp and circulation too. And yes a month too soon for results but your doing everything right!

(29-01-2018, 01:12 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(29-01-2018, 12:37 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Btw, I fill out my Medium Cups but the Large ones kind of don't fit on my chest, because it's too narrow. 

Try large contoured with foam rings. They are narrower . Far better than straight large cups . 
Great idea re jumping jacks for body temp and circulation too. And yes a month too soon for results but your doing everything right!

Okay thanks! I'll order them Smile
btw. have you seen her idea?         http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg17162
Maybe when I reach the XL cups I'll try to to it her way

(29-01-2018, 10:09 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  
(29-01-2018, 01:12 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Okay thanks! I'll order them Smile
btw. have you seen her idea?         http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg17162
Maybe when I reach the XL cups I'll try to to it her way

The foam rings will have you loose about an inch in diameter all round so a cheaper option might be to get a set of rings only for the large and see if that inch makes the large diable

wow i really like your progress. Smile 
 your goal is achievable specially if you keep up the good boob work. about noogling if you do 7 minutes of noogling then 2 minutes of releasing and massaging will cause a better swelling = better growth. its called 7:2 method there is 15:3 i think but 7:2 is the best they say Rolleyes 

happy growing love!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon