Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry and BO

in this thread i will post about the things i will do to grow
 and the process to hopefully reach full rounded breasts  

starting from what i did wrong, and weekly pics to anyone who is interested Rolleyes  

Soo one of the worst thing I've ever done to my breast is slapping them! 
If you were as desperate as me you probably heard about this method :S
and what bothers me the most is it didn't hurt at the time it just turns red and it became dark after a while, so I wasn't allowed to massage or touch my boobs and I had to use some cream so it can be normal again.. The things you do for NBE huh Dodgy 
* Noticed this was over a year ago, i were 32' and didn't discover the amazing missEllen and her tips and method <3. the other picture is today after nooglin at 34' Big Grin
Thank you for your time

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-01-2018, 07:57 AM)noobie Wrote:  Soo one of the worst thing I've ever done to my breast is slapping them! 
and what bothers me the most is it didn't hurt at the time it just turns red and it became dark after a while, so I wasn't allowed to massage or touch my boobs and I had to use some cream so it can be normal again.. The things you do for NBE huh Dodgy 
* Noticed this was over a year ago, i were 32' and didn't discover the amazing missEllen and her tips and method <3. the other picture is today after nooglin at 34' Big Grin
Thank you for your time

hey noobie! What's your routine? I'm currently doing BO/noogleberry too but I'm not consistent lol

Looking forward to seeing your weekly pictures and progress Smile
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font]

Hey giiiirl!

I'm so so interested in your thread! Tongue Could I send you a private message ??

P.S: such a huge difference in a year!!! congrats !!!

(24-01-2018, 11:38 AM)armuline Wrote:  
(24-01-2018, 07:57 AM)noobie Wrote:  Soo one of the worst thing I've ever done to my breast is slapping them! 
Thank you for your time

hey noobie! What's your routine? I'm currently doing BO/noogleberry too but I'm not consistent lol

Looking forward to seeing your weekly pictures and progress Smile
SaveSave

Hi! 

Yes so the daily routine for now is I take 250mg of Swanson and omega3 fish oil (I will increase the BO does soon) and I also take 1 tsp of whole fenugreek seeds, soak in water overnight, rinse, eat. I also do this smoothie of coriander: 2cups coriander leaf juice mixed with 1/2 tsp calcium citrate powder (reduces bitterness).  You may flavor with other juices, but they don't count towards the 2 cups.  For example cucumber, apple or celery.  A masticating juicer is usually necessary for leaves.  You may store in airtight bottles for up to 5-6 days, but using within 3 days is better.  Fill bottles to the brim so there's no air.  Start with 1/2 cup juice and gradually increase. 

I also like to mix in the smoothie with greek yogurt (extra protein Wink )

And massage my breast with olive oil and pump for at least an hour to three.

Thank you Big Grin

(24-01-2018, 05:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey giiiirl!

I'm so so interested in your thread! Tongue Could I send you a private message ??

P.S: such a huge difference in a year!!! congrats !!!

HEYYY!

yes of course! You're most welcome <3 

Thank you!
Noogleberry has been amazing for me I only have been noogling for less than two months and I'm thinking of switching to LC 
   *your blog is very informative thank you for putting time and effort on it  Rolleyes

(24-01-2018, 09:21 PM)noobie Wrote:  Hi! 

Yes so the daily routine for now is I take 250mg of Swanson and omega3 fish oil (I will increase the BO does soon) and I also take 1 tsp of whole fenugreek seeds, soak in water overnight, rinse, eat. I also do this smoothie of coriander: 2cups coriander leaf juice mixed with 1/2 tsp calcium citrate powder (reduces bitterness).  You may flavor with other juices, but they don't count towards the 2 cups.  For example cucumber, apple or celery.  A masticating juicer is usually necessary for leaves.  You may store in airtight bottles for up to 5-6 days, but using within 3 days is better.  Fill bottles to the brim so there's no air.  Start with 1/2 cup juice and gradually increase. 

Thank you Big Grin

Awesome! Thanks so much for the detailed info Smile Do you pump for 1-3 hours straight or do you pump and release?

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font]

(25-01-2018, 12:19 AM)armuline Wrote:  
(24-01-2018, 09:21 PM)noobie Wrote:  Hi! 

Thank you Big Grin

Awesome! Thanks so much for the detailed info Smile Do you pump for 1-3 hours straight or do you pump and release?

SaveSave

yes i do, but not on specific time honestly, i dont put a timer. i release and massage whenever i feel like it  Rolleyes

Your pump method and size before and current is super similar to mine! I am also just starting a BO routine, thanks for sharing and def keep us posted! Your progress looks great, how long have you been at it?

(26-01-2018, 01:34 AM)Growingpains Wrote:  Your pump method and size before and current is super similar to mine! I am also just starting a BO routine, thanks for sharing and def keep us posted! Your progress looks great, how long have you been at it?

sure thing hun Smile ! my noogleberry came in dec but i`ve been on BO since nov and i recently increase the dose to 2 pills a day 250mg from swanson = 500mg a day
and I do enjoy noogling i just sit on my bed and read or watch anything. i do release and massage for a little bit, i`ll try to do 7:2 but im not good at focusing on time Sad but i do noogling everyday expect the weekend.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon