Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tips...

Sad  i want to grow my boobs very fast 
(3-4 months) the natural way i don’t wanna try birth control because i’ve heard they give temporary results 
currently i have
Apetamin and Maca Root complex GNC brand
i’m considering buying bustea as well
any fast drastic tips? 
the last time i used maca i went from an A cup to a small B in the minimum of 3 weeks

A padded bra is fastest. Otherwise, pork chops, cornbread, greens and push-ups to keep em perky.

Drastic growth in 3-4 months starting at A?  That's not likely.  But here's the fastest/most drastic I can come up with:
  • First sig post.  Both nuts nutrition and basic program first.  That'll take 2-6 months before you'll be able to do the more/stronger herbs mentioned.  When you hit C cups or larger add on the stronger stuff.  Not sooner, and add gradually.  Too much before you can handle it will only cause trouble without helping.
  • Get a vacuum pump.  See pumping section of forums.
  • Massage 1-2 times a day, at least 6 hours apart.  3 times if possible (still 6 hours apart), but that may not be practical.  See massage section of forums.  Massage butter here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=197402#pid197402
  • Creatine per label instructions: High amount to start then drop to 5g.  Load up on starches before a workout to avoid burning muscle.  Do bench presses.  3 sets, 6-12 reps per set, 3 times a week (every other day).  Increase weight as you progress: enough to leave you sore at the end, but not so much that you ruin your form.  After a lot of workouts this adds about a cup from muscle rather than actual breast tissue.
  • If you need something instantly try tiger balm, but not the extra strength.  Or muscle rub.  But that's just swelling, not growth, and it smells.  Other stimulation/irritation is similar, but be careful not to hurt yourself.
  • This on top of all of the above would probably help too for a little bit faster results (if you're really going all out): https://www.antlerfarms.co/Deer-Antler-V...dvt001.htm .   But it's a bit expensive for what you get so you may want to ignore it.  Start with 1/4 tablet and gradually increase.  If you get headaches, stop 2 days and reduce back down.
  • Long term you might drop the more time consuming things and just do nutrition and herbs to be practical.   Maybe a little massage.
At minimum I think that'll take a month to get a cup or two and most of it would be swelling and muscle.  At most 3-4 cups in 3-4 months.  Or it may take 4-5 months just to get a large B.  Don't get discouraged, it often takes time no matter what, especially when starting at As.  Eventually there can be a lot of growth, even several cup sizes.

Don't do any of the herbal stuff under the age of 18, and preferably not the stronger herbal stuff under the age of 23.

• Creatine per label instructions: High amount to start then drop to 5g.  Load up on starches before a workout to avoid burning muscle.  Do bench presses.  3 sets, 6-12 reps per set, 3 times a week (every other day).  Increase weight as you progress: enough to leave you sore at the end, but not so much that you ruin your form.  After a lot of workouts this adds about a cup from muscle rather than actual breast tissue.
That’s interesting. So you reckon bench presses coupled with the tips enclosed can add a cup n muscle? So this is with a baseline A cup or do you have to have a bigger cup size first? You reckon pushups could do same thing or you have to work those muscles under the breasts with actual weights?

(13-01-2018, 09:11 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
That’s interesting. So you reckon bench presses coupled with the tips enclosed can add a cup n muscle? So this is with a baseline A cup or do you have to have a bigger cup size first? You reckon pushups could do same thing or you have to work those muscles under the breasts with actual weights?
You need actual weights to gain significant muscle mass.  However if only 15-20 pushups are challenging you may start with pushups and work your way up to weights.  It will work with A cups but it may look weird if there’s not enough fat to cover up the muscle.  A full A might cover it.  This bullet by itself can add a cup from muscle.  Getting large pecs is quite a bit of work though.  That’s why this and most things I mentioned outside of the basic program are for short term but time consuming rushed growth.  Normally just do basic program from my sig and maybe a little massage with plain flax oil IMO, for less effort.  But if you’re at the gym anyway it might not be too much work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon