Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

(10-03-2017, 02:44 AM)Odile Wrote:  Hey sweets, 

Your boobs look amaaaaazing!! and more important, you must be super happy feeling comfortable with all your body now. 
But I do want to ask you, how much volume have you lost in your bum and thighs to get this result? I would consider fat transfer for more natural results, but the fact is that I love my big bum and don't want to miss an inch. But don't have fat to transfer anywhere in my body except on my bum and thighs. I was wondering if the bum grows bigger again after surgery, or if according to your surgeon probably not that much because of the fat cells that were moved?
Hi all sorry for the hiatus I am back with my one year update! No I did not lose any fat in my butt or thighs. I feel like they got bigger with my weight gain and working out! So I went from a 32A to 32D,amazing how I could get 3 cup sizes bigger. If you are considering this surgery I highly recommend it! I was tired of guessing if these programs would work and they didn’t for me. Def check out Dr Bednar in charlotte NC. If you have questions feel free to ask!

Wow girlfriend your results are amazing! Your breasts look so great! I have a few quesitons if you don't mind. 

Do your breasts feel lumpy after the fat transfer? Are the shapes even? I notice that on the left breast in the picture, the shape looks a little different (not in a bad way of course!!) do you know what the cause of that is? 

Thanks for answering. I looked at your 3 months post op and yeah they definitely got bigger! Wow!

(27-11-2017, 06:35 PM)growingmelons Wrote:  Wow girlfriend your results are amazing! Your breasts look so great! I have a few quesitons if you don't mind. 

Do your breasts feel lumpy after the fat transfer? Are the shapes even? I notice that on the left breast in the picture, the shape looks a little different (not in a bad way of course!!) do you know what the cause of that is? 

Thanks for answering. I looked at your 3 months post op and yeah they definitely got bigger! Wow!

Thank you girl!Smile 

Nope they aren’t lumpy at all. The shapes are even enough, because my right and left boobs are not the same size, the right is a bit smaller. It was like that before my surgery also. 

Yeah it’s odd how they got bigger! They still measure the same at 35” though. In person they’re reallh not crazy huge they’re just perfect for my size. Here’s me in a new Victoria’s Secret bra!

(28-11-2017, 10:11 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  
(27-11-2017, 06:35 PM)growingmelons Wrote:  Wow girlfriend your results are amazing! Your breasts look so great! I have a few quesitons if you don't mind. 

Thank you girl!Smile 

Nope they aren’t lumpy at all. The shapes are even enough, because my right and left boobs are not the same size, the right is a bit smaller. It was like that before my surgery also. 

Yeah it’s odd how they got bigger! They still measure the same at 35” though. In person they’re reallh not crazy huge they’re just perfect for my size. Here’s me in a new Victoria’s Secret bra!

Ugh, I think you just got me sold on getting a breast augmentation... been thinking about it and really not sure if all this NBE is worth it. Sad

I don’t react to suction well & I also hate taking all these herbs and making sure I get all my extra vitamins and such every day. I know there’s risks to breast augmentation, but come on... there’s loads of risks to NBE also.

Really happy for you though! You must feel amazing, womanly, and confident! <3 Congratulations.

Wooowwwwww!! Your breasts are my goal size! So beautiful! 

Do you have any visible scarring from the surgery? I'm so scared of surgery and have a low pain tolerance but I think you sold me too on this! I'm definitely looking up your doctor. Thanks for positing pictures!! 

(28-11-2017, 07:48 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(28-11-2017, 10:11 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  

Thank you girl!Smile 

Ugh, I think you just got me sold on getting a breast augmentation... been thinking about it and really not sure if all this NBE is worth it. Sad

I don’t react to suction well & I also hate taking all these herbs and making sure I get all my extra vitamins and such every day. I know there’s risks to breast augmentation, but come on... there’s loads of risks to NBE also.

Really happy for you though! You must feel amazing, womanly, and confident! <3 Congratulations.

Yeah that's how I felt too! was tired of not seeing results...also Dr. Bednar has a large following on real self's website if you check it out, I have a review on there as well. https://www.realself.com/review/charlott...ody-wanted

Thank you, I am enjoying my new breasts so much Smile

(29-11-2017, 12:00 AM)growingmelons Wrote:  Wooowwwwww!! Your breasts are my goal size! So beautiful! 

Do you have any visible scarring from the surgery? I'm so scared of surgery and have a low pain tolerance but I think you sold me too on this! I'm definitely looking up your doctor. Thanks for positing pictures!! 

Thank you! The pain was bearable, it was mostly swelling and bruising from the lipo. There are about 6 scars that were left, all about the size of a grain of rice. That's a bit unfortunate, but they're easily hidden. 2 under each breast, 2 on each side of my groin and 2 under each butt cheek. I'm hoping they will heal and fade soon, I think since my skin is slightly dark it left more pigment behind.

(10-01-2018, 07:45 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  
(29-11-2017, 12:00 AM)growingmelons Wrote:  Wooowwwwww!! Your breasts are my goal size! So beautiful! 

Thank you! The pain was bearable, it was mostly swelling and bruising from the lipo. There are about 6 scars that were left, all about the size of a grain of rice. That's a bit unfortunate, but they're easily hidden. 2 under each breast, 2 on each side of my groin and 2 under each butt cheek. I'm hoping they will heal and fade soon, I think since my skin is slightly dark it left more pigment behind.

On a side note, I was looking back at my old pictures of my boobs and wow. I can't imagine myself with my boobs that small anymore. These C/D's feel like they should have been there all along. I look back at my old pics. I saw that I did grow slightly, but not enough that I was happy about. I highlyyyyyyy recommend this surgery if you're on the fence. None of my fat cells have died so far, and my boobs get bigger as I gain weight since it's thigh fat cells in my boobs now. They jiggle like real boobs, and feel real. Only Con is the scars, which will fade over time.

Hi can you please update how your post op body is now? Im wondering how your body is holding up with some grafted fat cells dying the results may look different now? Ik itd be different from person to person, but itd be nice to have some insight. I am also asian and have similar starting measurements to you post op and was thinking of going to Bednar for this procedure prior to getting implants later on; more breast tissue on top the better imo. Also with weight fluctuations, does your body look awkward at all where it was liposuctioned? Im wondering if its smooth or some parts show cellulite more so or have sagging skin? Im not really sure exactly if the body can maintain itself well without any telltale sign of lipo since the fat cells were taken out id assume thered be some visible effect after gaining or losing weight post op.Please update us all on everything ♡♡♡ i would appreciate it so much! Im typing this at 253 am rn in bed thinking about how to get bigger boobies lol  -thank you = Wrote: sweets93 pid='199388' dateline='1515567408']
(10-01-2018, 07:45 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  

On a side note, I was looking back at my old pictures of my boobs and wow. I can't imagine myself with my boobs that small anymore. These C/D's feel like they should have been there all along. I look back at my old pics. I saw that I did grow slightly, but not enough that I was happy about. I highlyyyyyyy recommend this surgery if you're on the fence. None of my fat cells have died so far, and my boobs get bigger as I gain weight since it's thigh fat cells in my boobs now. They jiggle like real boobs, and feel real. Only Con is the scars, which will fade over time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon