Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice about a good BO routine

Hi! I’m new here and need some advice on starting a BO routine. I used to be a 70DD (32DD)and while breastfeeding I was 70-80 G.. but after my last child was born, where I injured myself during birth and was on high doses of opioids for years, I got hormone imbalance and my breasts went down to 70b. I’ve tried several products and also the flaxseed and roasted soy flour in full fat milk routine, but it didn’t give much results other than the breasts swelling during ovulation..at the moment I’m wearing a c cup and almost filling that out.. now I’m trying BO, and I’m wondering what the best routine is? When do I start? How many capsules? What about kelp? Body temperature? Have you guys had any issues with body odor?

(04-01-2018, 01:22 PM)Macette Wrote:  Hi! I’m new here and need some advice on starting a BO routine. I used to be a 70DD (32DD)and while breastfeeding I was 70-80 G.. but after my last child was born, where I injured myself during birth and was on high doses of opioids for years, I got hormone imbalance and my breasts went down to 70b. I’ve tried several products and also the flaxseed and roasted soy flour in full fat milk routine, but it didn’t give much results other than the breasts swelling during ovulation..at the moment I’m wearing a c cup and almost filling that out.. now I’m trying BO, and I’m wondering what the best routine is? When do I start? How many capsules? What about kelp? Body temperature? Have you guys had any issues with body odor?

Heya, have a read on the BO section or the personal program section and get a gauge of what the idea behind BO is, there are a few brands the generic seems to be the most popular of recent (swansons).  General routine for BO goes BO in morning and evening or some do it morn, noon and night, incorporate a massage in there somewhere and some other supporting supps, stay away from herbs that increase E as they are phytoestrogens and well BO helps your body produce the real stuff and you don't want your E receptors to be taken up by the fake stuff rather then the good stuff. Kelp (iodine) is only really necessary if you have a low body temp (cold hands and feet is a clue) which can be an indication that your thyroid is not functioning properly and even then if you use it, less is more, it can cause more problems if you take too much (hyperthyroid), low body temp is a problem with BO because of the enzymes in the liver cant be converted, there are other supps you could take to increase body temp as well (ginger & coconut oil).  Like any routine its best to start lower on dose and increase over a few weeks rather then dumping the whole lot in your system.  Every one has a different ideal dose but it seems to range between 1000-1500mg daily.  And also be aware that BO takes time, so herbs work quite quickly BO on the other hand can take a few months before you see anything, but some do get lucky and see pretty fast results quickly and the fact you have some boobage already you maybe one of these 'lucky' ones.  Good luck xo hope info helps out xo Chrissy

(04-01-2018, 11:07 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(04-01-2018, 01:22 PM)Macette Wrote:  Hi! I’m new here and need some advice on starting a BO routine. I used to be a 70DD (32DD)and while breastfeeding I was 70-80 G.. but after my last child was born, where I injured myself during birth and was on high doses of opioids for years, I got hormone imbalance and my breasts went down to 70b. I’ve tried several products and also the flaxseed and roasted soy flour in full fat milk routine, but it didn’t give much results other than the breasts swelling during ovulation..at the moment I’m wearing a c cup and almost filling that out.. now I’m trying BO, and I’m wondering what the best routine is? When do I start? How many capsules? What about kelp? Body temperature? Have you guys had any issues with body odor?

Heya, have a read on the BO section or the personal program section and get a gauge of what the idea behind BO is, there are a few brands the generic seems to be the most popular of recent (swansons).  General routine for BO goes BO in morning and evening or some do it morn, noon and night, incorporate a massage in there somewhere and some other supporting supps, stay away from herbs that increase E as they are phytoestrogens and well BO helps your body produce the real stuff and you don't want your E receptors to be taken up by the fake stuff rather then the good stuff. Kelp (iodine) is only really necessary if you have a low body temp (cold hands and feet is a clue) which can be an indication that your thyroid is not functioning properly and even then if you use it, less is more, it can cause more problems if you take too much (hyperthyroid), low body temp is a problem with BO because of the enzymes in the liver cant be converted, there are other supps you could take to increase body temp as well (ginger & coconut oil).  Like any routine its best to start lower on dose and increase over a few weeks rather then dumping the whole lot in your system.  Every one has a different ideal dose but it seems to range between 1000-1500mg daily.  And also be aware that BO takes time, so herbs work quite quickly BO on the other hand can take a few months before you see anything, but some do get lucky and see pretty fast results quickly and the fact you have some boobage already you maybe one of these 'lucky' ones.  Good luck xo hope info helps out xo Chrissy

Thank you! So I should start with one capsule in the morning and one in the evening and then increase in a couple of weeks to 2x2? I’m using Swanson’s. But I started on the fourth day of my period. Do you think that is an issue? I’m actually having some period cramps today..which is weird.. I haven’t  experienced that in over 15 years...

Also, I suffer from adrenal fatigue, so I guess I have to take some supplements for that.. what I am wondering though...is will the breast growth be permanently? Because theseyears when I have suffered from hormone imbalance, my breasts have gone up and down in sizes for. A cup to c cup, and it changes during my menrual cycles.. will the BOmake the growth permanently?

(04-01-2018, 11:39 PM)Macette Wrote:  Also, I suffer from adrenal fatigue, so I guess I have to take some supplements for that.. what I am wondering though...is will the breast growth be permanently? Because theseyears when I have suffered from hormone imbalance, my breasts have gone up and down in sizes for. A cup to c cup, and it changes during my menrual cycles.. will the BOmake the growth permanently?

Yes id start low and increase. Apparently BO growth is permanent but who really knows anything lol ive heard some keep using it for a month or so after achieve desired size and then taper off with dose and others do maintenance dose. I guess thats to worry about in time to come. Not sure about adrenal fatigue supps, i know there are glandulars for that too but have no idea of safety or effectiveness. Oh and forgot to mention protein is important for BO too, if you dont eat alot of protein get yourself drinks just remember that it is like having a snack (calorie wise) so adjust your food intake to account for it.

Forgot to say - BO is said to correct hormonal imbalances so mite account for period symptoms etc but you may want to research it if you feel its not or shouldn't be happening however if you should have periods but theyve been missing for years your body is balancing itself again so that is positive and suggest your body is using BO

Bovine ovary being an animal product needs to come from a trustworthy source to ensure you are ingesting high-quality supplements. It needs to be backed by a reliable, reputable company. I recommend Swanson’s as the brand of choice of bovine ovary supplement. Swanson’s is a reputable supplement company producing high quality and safe bovine ovary pills from Argentinean cattle.

Thank you ladies. I’m using Swanson. I’m hoping to see results with this and be able to wear just one bra size.. because I seriously don’t have any bras that fit perfectly and I vary in size from day to day... it’s been so crazy these years.. I’ve been a 65DD, 70B/C/D/DD/E/F/G, 80 F/G... and that has been without any breas5 enhancement pills...only my body being messed up from opioids and changes during and after pregnancy. At the worst my breasts have looked like I was 90 years old... and The craziest part is that even though I was an 80G at one point, my breasts don’t sag. Well not like they could have..they did when they were at their worst, but now it depends where I am in my m.cycle.. but I do work out with redcord system...so that might have some impact 

I’m drinking a protein smoothie made of hemp protein powder, soy milk, avocado, raw chocholate powder, omega 3/6/9 and agave syrup..

I have EDS so I’m wondering about my dosage though.. because I tend to not have the same effect from medicines as healthy people..I always need stronger doses. As part of my battle with chronic pain, I also take a lot of amino acids; L-taurine, L-tyrosine, L-leucine, L-carnit8ne, L-arginin which are also good for breast enhancement ..

(05-01-2018, 09:32 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(04-01-2018, 11:39 PM)Macette Wrote:  Also, I suffer from adrenal fatigue, so I guess I have to take some supplements for that.. what I am wondering though...is will the breast growth be permanently? Because theseyears when I have suffered from hormone imbalance, my breasts have gone up and down in sizes for. A cup to c cup, and it changes during my menrual cycles.. will the BOmake the growth permanently?

Yes id start low and increase. Apparently BO growth is permanent but who really knows anything lol ive heard some keep using it for a month or so after achieve desired size and then taper off with dose and others do maintenance dose. I guess thats to worry about in time to come. Not sure about adrenal fatigue supps, i know there are glandulars for that too but have no idea of safety or effectiveness. Oh and forgot to mention protein is important for BO too, if you dont eat alot of protein get yourself drinks just remember that it is like having a snack (calorie wise) so adjust your food intake to account for it.

Forgot to say - BO is said to correct hormonal imbalances so mite account for period symptoms etc but you may want to research it if you feel its not or shouldn't be happening however if you should have periods but theyve been missing for years your body is balancing itself again so that is positive and suggest your body is using BO

I’ve had regular periods, but after my hormonal issues got bad, I didn’t bleed much and only three days and then spotting.. I’ve been loosing hair on my head, and then had issues with hirsutism..

(06-01-2018, 12:00 AM)Macette Wrote:  
(05-01-2018, 09:32 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  

I’ve had regular periods, but after my hormonal issues got bad, I didn’t bleed much and only three days and then spotting.. I’ve been loosing hair on my head, and then had issues with hirsutism..

Well hopefully BO helps balance it all back out but it exacerbates symptoms stop and find something else. Xo Goodluck

You may want to look at using lugol's solution to address your adrenal fatigue. It's an iodine solution, so you'd probably want to cut out the kelp supplement. It will help with thyroid and adrenals. I take BO not just for BE, but also to manage pre-menopausal symptoms. I had to get some of my other hormonal issues in check, first. I do 7 drops of lugols once a day (J. Crow's 2% solution), 1000 mg of MSM divided into 4 doses throughout the day, 500 mg vitamin C twice a day, 360 mg of fish oil twice a day, and a good quality multivitamin. I then take 750 mg of BO per day (morning, noon, night - but haven been considering increasing to 1000 mg) and do a protein shake morning and evening (25g protein per serving from egg whites because I can't do dairy). I've been doing this for three months and haven't had any off the awful menopausal symptoms.  It has really helped to balance my hormones. But everyone is different, and you'll need to find what works best for you. Give it time and patience and I'm sure you'll get there!

Oh, the other nice thing about getting my hormones balanced is that I've been losing weight with a low carb, high protein diet (lesss than 125g of carbs and over 100g of protein per day) and I've been able to maintain cup size. BE really does seem to be about bringing everything into balance!

Best wishes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon