Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

Also will having a cup of coffee a day stop my growth? Or am I fine?

Stumbled across this site via Google. First and probably only post here, but reading the comments in the thread regarding the soy flour, I became concerned and am getting the feeling people are using the actual soy flour used to make biscuits, breads, cakes etc.

Just want to confirm everyone realises what you want is きな粉 (kinako), which is the roasted soy flour.
I am Japanese-Aussie living in Japan, so it's easy for me to get this here as it's a Japanese product (not Vietnamese like someone else here suggested). High in fat and like the OP said, you store in the fridge.

If you add kinako to milk with some cocoa, it's really nice. It definitely shouldn't be making you bloat, induce vomiting, or make your stomach sore.

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there because the comments I've been reading are leading me to believe people have skipped over the fact it's roasted soy flour, not plain soy flour. If you are using kinako and still getting the same issues, then I'm not sure why. Maybe your body is intolerant.

I don't check the forum at all really, so if anyone has any further questions, maybe ask OP. Smile

Hope this is useful to some of you! Smile

Hey Miss Ellen! Congratulations for your progress.
I'm wondering... Are you maintaining the results after stop with this specific program ? I hope so.

Hello,
I am wondering what your opinion is on taking soy with pcos? I haven't got high testosterone, in fact my hormone results always come back as normal, only progesterone is in the lower range of normal and my prolactin is in the higher range of normal. I had success with fenugreek and progesterone cream, went from a full 10c to 10DD, although I also gained back weight I had lost from gastro and diets so a lot of that was probably weight gain. I have irregular menstrual cycles and don't want to make them longer, I believe you mentioned having pcos yourself, do you find the influx of soy to be detrimental to your cycle? I have ordered bovine ovary and ground flaxseed and am taking a small dose of fenugreek, Pm and also MSM. 
I feel like my breasts are far apart from each other and very bottom heavy, but I can't find advice on here for solving those problems particularly.
Thanks for your extensive research and critical thinking, I am looking forward to trying again!

(12-12-2017, 07:52 AM)Rosie3 Wrote:  Hello,
I am wondering what your opinion is on taking soy with pcos? I haven't got high testosterone, in fact my hormone results always come back as normal, only progesterone is in the lower range of normal and my prolactin is in the higher range of normal. I had success with fenugreek and progesterone cream, went from a full 10c to 10DD, although I also gained back weight I had lost from gastro and diets so a lot of that was probably weight gain. I have irregular menstrual cycles and don't want to make them longer, I believe you mentioned having pcos yourself, do you find the influx of soy to be detrimental to your cycle? I have ordered bovine ovary and ground flaxseed and am taking a small dose of fenugreek, Pm and also MSM. 
I feel like my breasts are far apart from each other and very bottom heavy, but I can't find advice on here for solving those problems particularly.
Thanks for your extensive research and critical thinking, I am looking forward to trying again!
How did you take fenugreek and pc cream? Cycle it ? That’s impressive are you still DD? Ps haven’t seen misellen here in a while..

(12-12-2017, 06:55 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-12-2017, 07:52 AM)Rosie3 Wrote:  Hello,
How did you take fenugreek and pc cream? Cycle it ? That’s impressive are you still DD? Ps haven’t seen misellen here in a while..
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I started with progesterone pills which I was prescribed for my pcos, and yeah, I took them from day 14-28 for perhaps three cycles then I switched to the cream which is much better for you. I think fenugreek helped the most, PM was ordered later and I only  took a few pills, not even half a bottle so I can’t say if that helped. I was taking Maca which is supposed to be helpful and I already have a sizeable bottom but it helps to round it out more. I think I just don’t make enough hormones As there is this flat period after my period where ovulation is delayed by a week or two and it feels like my body is blank. That's why I'm wondering if vitex would help, but really I need to do the incredibly difficult task of eliminating wheat, dairy and high Gi foods from my diet and do insulin resistant beating excercise. But that would be a massive undertaking. [/font][/font]
Sorry for not replying to your message earlier I was at my partner's place for a few nights and for some reason I can't type properly on my phone. 
Smile

hi to everyone using this method,

after a week of taking soyflour I noticed permanent headaches. First I was thinking of hormones then I came across histamine intollerance. I am taking "Luvos Heilerde Imotox" with the soy now. Hope this helps others with the same problem.
update: Since my headaches won´t disappear, I decided to stop for a while. Maybe just every 2nd or 3rd day I am going to have a shake now. That´s too bad cause I actually felt the breasts growing like nothing else would ever have given me this felling and believe me, I am on the NBE journey for 8 years now.
I have found this intesting study:
Quote:
McMichael-Phillips DF and others. Effects of soy-protein supplementation on epithelial proliferation in the histologically normal human breast. Am J Clin Nutr 1998 Dec;68(6 Suppl):1431S-1435S. Forty-eight women with benign or malignant breast disease were randomly assigned a normal diet either alone or with a 60 gram soy supplement containing 45 mg isoflavones, taken for 14 days. The proliferation rate of breast lobular epithelium significantly increased after just 14 days of soy supplementation when both the day of menstrual cycle and age of patient were accounted for. Thus short-term dietary soy containing isoflavone levels found in modern soy foods stimulates breast proliferation.
unquote.
So Miss Ellen is definately on the right pathway. But I think you can only stand such high amounts of soy w/o sideeffects, when you are on such same diet she is/was. Huh

Ok, so does this count as full foy fat flour?

Its called: JARROW FORMULAS® ISO-RICH SOY™

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you bypass the soy flour and jump right to the soy isoflaven extract?
Like   https://www.swansonvitamins.com/21st-cen...0-veg-caps

Bobbi

(31-12-2017, 08:46 AM)Butterflytattoolady Wrote:  hi to everyone using this method,

after a week of taking soyflour I noticed permanent headaches. First I was thinking of hormones then I came across histamine intollerance. I am taking "Luvos Heilerde Imotox" with the soy now. Hope this helps others with the same problem.
update: Since my headaches won´t disappear, I decided to stop for a while. Maybe just every 2nd or 3rd day I am going to have a shake now. That´s too bad cause I actually felt the breasts growing like nothing else would ever have given me this felling and believe me, I am on the NBE journey for 8 years now.
I have found this intesting study:
Quote:
McMichael-Phillips DF and others. Effects of soy-protein supplementation on epithelial proliferation in the histologically normal human breast. Am J Clin Nutr 1998 Dec;68(6 Suppl):1431S-1435S. Forty-eight women with benign or malignant breast disease were randomly assigned a normal diet either alone or with a 60 gram soy supplement containing 45 mg isoflavones, taken for 14 days. The proliferation rate of breast lobular epithelium significantly increased after just 14 days of soy supplementation when both the day of menstrual cycle and age of patient were accounted for. Thus short-term dietary soy containing isoflavone levels found in modern soy foods stimulates breast proliferation.
unquote.
So Miss Ellen is definately on the right pathway. But I think you can only stand such high amounts of soy w/o sideeffects, when you are on such same diet she is/was. Huh

i did read somewhere that there is a certain type of soyflour and alot of people are getting it confused with a regular soy flour? I think it's in this thread somewhere a lady that lives in Japan notes that there are two types and one can give you nasty side effects...maybe back track the thread and see if you can find it.  Sorry cant be more helpful but i know i read it somewhere.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon