Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi - 28 year old cis female here with underdeveloped breasts [photo evidence inside]

Hello,

I've been lurking and reading this forum for the past few months or so. I'm in a confusing situation at the moment. I had a hormone panel done at the doctor's office a year ago, and my hormone levels were all within normal range. This was surprising to me, since I've had acne for the past decade, as well as *very* fibrocystic breasts, and now, apparently, ovarian cysts. (I didn't know I had them till a month ago when one burst and landed me in the ER. The CT scan showed one remaining "functional" cyst.)

..However, my menstrual cycle has always been extremely regular and I don't have hirsutism, so I don't necessarily think I have PCOS. I do suspect a hormone problem, though, even though my hormone levels were normal last year. 

Regarding my breast size situation--- I have been the same size (an A cup) since I was 13 years old. No other female in my family has had A cups; they all were a full B cup even before having children, which is still on the smaller size, yes, but still. I'm also less petite than them, and somewhat bottom heavy. My breast size has NEVER changed regardless of my diet, exercise habits (or lack thereof), stress levels, or calorie intake. I ate a LOT as a teenager especially, but just never fully developed. I'm kind of a lanky pear shape. I'm 5'7" and 145 pounds. Any and all extra weight always just goes to my midsection and upper thighs.

I'll note that I did have hypothyroidism between the ages of 16 and 25 (but so did my mother and sister, yet they still had normal breasts) but it went away and my thyroid has been fine for the past 3 years. 

The supplements I've taken for hormone-balancing purposes over the years include spearmint (in tea form), maca root, evening primrose oil, and borage oil. I experienced no changes in acne or body shape with any of these. (My acne is currently controlled by antibiotics.) I also used natural progesterone cream for several months a few years ago, but it did nothing. I'm thinking about maybe trying Saw Palmetto or something at the very least.

I've also never taken birth control for longer than a few months (twice in my life-- had to stop both times because it made me horrifically depressed). 

I cannot afford to have another hormone panel done any time soon, and so I'm not sure about trying new supplements right now. (I am however interested in bovine ovary) I've started doing chi massages and the female deer massage but I'd much rather go the Noogleberry route, since my body seems determined to stay the same. Can't afford it just yet, however. Has anyone been in this situation? I haven't yet managed to find any programs or herb suggestions for those in my particular predicament. 

I've attached some photos-- as you can see, they look okay from the front, but from the side they're very flat on top. Personally, I'd be thrilled to have even a full B cup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Luna and welcome!
Your breast shape is perfect for the classic Perki breasts!
I think the noogleberry, or other suction types. would help you alot, but dont get discouraged if you have trouble getting them to stay on.
Are you using anything when you massage?
Here are the two best massage links you will ever find:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks! Yes, I'm hoping that I can achieve a nice full teardrop shape if I can get bigger with the aid of the Noogleberry. (I do plan to continue massaging, too.) Thanks for the links. I'll likely continue with the chi and deer massages for now; I'm still skeptical about fat brushing despite the success stories. I've tried doing it but I hate it because it makes my fingers tingly/numb (despite using oil) which drives me crazy! 

Currently I just use hemp seed oil mixed with a bit of lavender EO. 

Also meant to add: based on the online hormonal imbalance quizzes I've taken online it seems I'm estrogen dominant with excess androgens and possible low progesterone. I've been drinking spearmint tea again just as a precaution. (Especially as I've been getting shoulder acne lately.) I wish I could find my old hormone lab test results, but alas, I cannot.

Such BEAUTIFUL hair and pretty breasts you have. 
I'm with Bobbi.
Massage then noogle when you can afford. 
Couple of observations. Lavender might up your estrogen so look into that.
Antibiotics will destroy your gut flora good and bad and stop you absorbing nutrients which youl need to grow and in general. I'd be looking into a high quality probiotic and liaise with your physics re long term effects.
I appreciate how hard acne is to deal with. I'd be looking into dietary influences as to why your suffering and see if there's a link ie dairy, food intolerances. 
For me dairy has me highly congested. Only milk though but it's not the same good quality dairy of yesteryear. 
If I was discliplined enough I'd massage till the cows come home but I get sore plus have circulation issues.
Anyway hunt around here and look at our non herbal nbe thread. 
BO dunno bout that if you have cysts..

(10-10-2017, 07:10 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Such BEAUTIFUL hair and pretty breasts you have. 
I'm with Bobbi.
Massage then noogle when you can afford. 
Couple of observations. Lavender might up your estrogen so look into that.
Antibiotics will destroy your gut flora good and bad and stop you absorbing nutrients which youl need to grow and in general. I'd be looking into a high quality probiotic and liaise with your physics re long term effects.
I appreciate how hard acne is to deal with. I'd be looking into dietary influences as to why your suffering and see if there's a link ie dairy, food intolerances. 
For me dairy has me highly congested. Only milk though but it's not the same good quality dairy of yesteryear. 
If I was discliplined enough I'd massage till the cows come home but I get sore plus have circulation issues.
Anyway hunt around here and look at our non herbal nbe thread. 
BO dunno bout that if you have cysts..

Thank you c:

Antibiotics are the only thing that have ever stopped the acne. I do take probiotics as well as evening primrose oil. I'm aware of the gut/diet connection, and believe me, I've done all the elimination diets (although my diet has always been healthy to begin with) and every topical regimen known to man, including 100% natural ones. I also have rosacea. Based on all of my constant research over the years I strongly feel it's a fungal/staph or possibly even demodex-related issue (and rosacea can cause acne as well). And unfortunately, yeah, antibiotics can cause other problems in the long term. (Actually I've been on them twice over the past 10-12 years) Candida and so on. But anyway. I can talk about skin conditions all day. Dairy IS definitely an issue for many! I mostly steer clear from it just to be safe. Dairy makes me congested as well. (Gluten does too, oddly.) 

I wasn't aware of the lavender thing; luckily I've only been adding the lavender for the past few days. I have tea tree oil as well. Not sure if that would be better; I'll google it later. 

I've been reading the herbal subforum a lot; I still find myself most interested in bovine ovary and saw palmetto. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford many supplements, so I figure it would be wisest to focus on general hormone-balancing ones. Difficult to decide which ones however. 
edit: oops, just saw that you said *non*herbal. I'll be re-reading that thread too of course.

The cysts on my ovaries are vexing to me since I can't ever seem to find recommended NBE programs that are used by people who have ovarian cysts and normal cycles but NOT necessarily PCOS (as I haven't been diagnosed, I don't want to assume I have that).

That’s great your on top of the gut side of things. I had rosacia  too when dealing with leaky gut. I’d be looking at the microbiome diet too as probiotics are largely transistory or just don’t reach where they need to go and destroyed by stomach acid. I found a good one by Metagenics that’s actually helping me and proven to colonise etc. 

You don’t wana get dysbiosis from antis. It wrecks havoc with hormones. Been there! 

I understand saw palmetto for the same reasons I started it then stopped. My body needs calcium and if SP reduces estrogen then I’d be more in the crap. 

You should redo your hormones via the Dutch is similar hormone profile. Might get you to the bottom of the cysts.

Hi Luna,

Your breasts are very pretty and they remind me of mine! I never really thought mine were "underdeveloped" (though small) as there are so many top models/actresses with similar breasts.....is this something your doctor told you?

I have PCOS (cysts and testosterone tends to be higher) and I've tried so many things including noogling, aguaje, maca, hops, spearmint tea, flaxseeds etc. and unfortunately they didn't work (many things also gave me unpleasant side effects). I have a personal thread in the "Personal Programs" sections if you'd like to have more details. We're all different though so what doesn't work for me might work for you. It depends on your body, your hormones etc. I'm also applying diluted lavender essential oil and like Ella said, it could apparently be estrogenic since it boosts aromatization (the converting of T into E). Quite a few sources claim that lavender essential oil and tea tree oil have made men grow breasts. I'm guessing you also have or you think you have high testosterone as you've been drinking spearmint tea? Some women with PCOS have high testosterone, others have higher levels of estrogen and others don't even have any cysts in their ovaries so it really depends from person to person. If you have high testosterone then maybe you could look into pro-aromatases like white peony etc.

Nice to meet you. I am also new here. Would like to learn and share things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon