Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a TL;DR section??? HELP

Hops promotes IGF-1 (insulin growth factor), and yes it can be used with PM.

(19-09-2017, 05:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 04:59 AM)ItyBityKittyComittee Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 04:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 04:46 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
Lotus Wrote:Omg, seriously?

OBJECTIVES:

The aim of this study was to determine the effect of herbal tea containing fenugreek seed on the signs of breast milk sufficiency in Iranian girl infants aged 0 - 4 months, at the medical health centers of Tehran university of medical sciences.

It took 5 seconds to find because there are 1,000 others recommending the same amount.
Lotus Wrote:Those amounts are ridiculous....please DO NOT follow this plan, 600mg of fenugreek has been shown to increase estradiol.....not 6000mg, not to mention what that amount will do to blood sugar. Surferjoe, come on...please stop.
Do you have a reference quantifying the estrogen effect of 600 mg of whole fenugreek, for example in terms of equivalent mcg of estradiol?

Yup, it's been up for over a year.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26172

Is this combination a good routine with the right dosage for me?

At 125 pounds?, no, I don't think so.

So would my original plan be good, 
PM, Maca, and flaxseed oil massage?

(19-09-2017, 05:08 AM)ItyBityKittyComittee Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 04:46 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It took 5 seconds to find because there are 1,000 others recommending the same amount.
Do you have a reference quantifying the estrogen effect of 600 mg of whole fenugreek, for example in terms of equivalent mcg of estradiol?

I didn't see any amounts, however:

PM
Maca
FG
Spearmint
Hops

Those herbs are a good start, from experience (and research) SP and flaxseed inhibits estrogen. For massage use olive oil, coconut oil, or aloe Vera. Though aloe vera (gel) with olive oil is pretty incredible.

(19-09-2017, 05:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 05:08 AM)ItyBityKittyComittee Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 04:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yup, it's been up for over a year.

I didn't see any amounts, however:

PM
Maca
FG
Spearmint
Hops

Those herbs are a good start, from experience (and research) SP and flaxseed inhibits estrogen. For massage use olive oil, coconut oil, or aloe Vera. Though aloe vera (gel) with olive oil is pretty incredible.

Thank you, what dosage would you recommend ?
FG is 610mg
Spearmint is 400mg
Hops is 310mg
Maca is 500mg

just start out with 1 each daily? should i wait for my menses to start?

(19-09-2017, 04:46 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
Lotus Wrote:Omg, seriously?

OBJECTIVES:

The aim of this study was to determine the effect of herbal tea containing fenugreek seed on the signs of breast milk sufficiency in Iranian girl infants aged 0 - 4 months, at the medical health centers of Tehran university of medical sciences.

It took 5 seconds to find because there are 1,000 others recommending the same amount.
Lotus Wrote:Those amounts are ridiculous....please DO NOT follow this plan, 600mg of fenugreek has been shown to increase estradiol.....not 6000mg, not to mention what that amount will do to blood sugar. Surferjoe, come on...please stop.

Fenugreek increased estradiol

And this thread points out the very real dangers of interactions.

A dangerous combination
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23119

That's 600 mg extract, not whole herb.  It's libifem which is 50% fenusides (fenusides = fenugreek saponins IIRC):
https://www.amazon.com/Libifem-Fenugreek...B00HWS3014
Whole fenugreek is about 1.5% saponins.  So the amount used is equivalent to about 20,000 mg whole herb.  I went with 6,000 mg to go light.  That's why I asked if anything she had was an extract.

600 mg 50% saponin fenugreek extract is alright though a little strong to start with before trying or testing anything.  600 mg whole herb has no effect whatsoever.

(19-09-2017, 05:28 AM)ItyBityKittyComittee Wrote:  Thank you, what dosage would you recommend ?
FG is 610mg
Spearmint is 400mg
Hops is 310mg
Maca is 500mg

Yes, that's more like it. Here's the thing, have you ever had your horomones tested?. And if so, are there any defiencies? (e.g. low estradiol, high androgen?). Taking hops at bedtime targets growth hormone stimulation.

Spearmint inhibits free testosterone (that's the bio-active kind and prevents synthesis of DHT...aka. the strongest androgen, (which DHT stops breast growth). Are you removing PM?. Start at the end of menses.

Does fenugreek achieve any real growth though irrespective of dose? Did nothing for me other than a temporary boost while on it  Huh I speculated it increases appetite hence the "buxom" effect ..

Lotus what does hops do " hormonal wise?"

(19-09-2017, 05:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 05:28 AM)ItyBityKittyComittee Wrote:  Thank you, what dosage would you recommend ?
FG is 610mg
Spearmint is 400mg
Hops is 310mg
Maca is 500mg

Yes, that's more like it. Here's the thing, have you ever had your horomones tested?. And if so, are there any defiencies? (e.g. low estradiol, high androgen?). Taking hops at bedtime targets growth hormone stimulation.

Spearmint inhibits free testosterone (that's the bio-active kind and prevents synthesis of DHT...aka. the strongest androgen, (which DHT stops breast growth). Are you removing PM?.

I have only taken written hormone tests, i dont have the spare money to order a real one (Sadface). I may have a progesterone and estrogen deficiency. PM I couldnt find the MG so i just looked on amazon its 500mg

(19-09-2017, 06:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Does fenugreek achieve any real growth though irrespective of dose? Did nothing for me other than a temporary boost while on it  Huh I speculated it increases appetite hence the "buxom" effect ..

In combination (or combination therapy) with other herbs seems more likely to achieve longer and lasting results, imo. No two nbe plans are the same, finding the best combination (with other herbs...and even hormones) takes time , as well we know.

Fixing our guts first is job one, meaning take a pH test to determine acidic conditions, then find a good digestive enzyme supplement.....a slightly alkaline environment supports balance for breast growth (and overall health).

Then comes a pro-NBE diet plan. A key part of NBE is stimulating lost growth hormones (as we age), but...understanding IGF-1/GH can be tricky to decipher.....but doable .

itybity, don't get overwhelmed by the amount of information here, (in other words, don't obsess, lol)...stress is no good for breast health, I know easier said right then done?.

Have a good night. Smile

(19-09-2017, 06:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 06:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Does fenugreek achieve any real growth though irrespective of dose? Did nothing for me other than a temporary boost while on it  Huh I speculated it increases appetite hence the "buxom" effect ..

In combination (or combination therapy) with other herbs seems more likely to achieve longer and lasting results, imo. No two nbe plans are the same, finding the best combination (with other herbs...and even hormones) takes time , as well we know.

Fixing our guts first is job one, meaning take a pH test to determine acidic conditions, then find a good digestive enzyme supplement.....a slightly alkaline environment supports balance for breast growth (and overall health).

Then comes a pro-NBE diet plan. A key part of NBE is stimulating lost growth hormones (as we age), but...understanding IGF-1/GH can be tricky to decipher.....but doable .

itybity, don't get overwhelmed by the amount of information here, (in other words, don't obsess, lol)...stress is no good for breast health, I know easier said right then done?.

Have a good night. Smile

Well thank you for all the advice, im going to try this routine for a couple months and see how it works out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon