Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Look

We have a new look for the forum. This new style has also been made the default style (the one automatically seen by guests and any members who haven't chosen a different style). However, for anyone who was using the previous default style and prefers it to the new one, the previous one is still available and you can continue to use it by choosing it in your UCP (user control panel). To do this go to Edit Options and then Board Style and select Mod Rose from the list of styles.

(24-08-2017, 12:24 AM)Eve M Wrote:  We have a new look for the forum. This new  style has also been made the default style (the one automatically seen by guests and any members who haven't chosen a different style). However, for anyone who was using the previous default style and prefers it to the new one, the previous one is still available and you can continue to use it by choosing it in your UCP (user control panel). To do this go to Edit Options and then Board Style and select Mod Rose from the list of styles.

Thanks for letting us know how to change it back, Eve. I like the new style, but I have to admit that I prefer the old one loads better. I was trying to figure out if there was a way to change it back, so once again thanks for allowing us that option!! 

Xoxo!

(24-08-2017, 12:24 AM)Eve M Wrote:  We have a new look for the forum. This new  style has also been made the default style (the one automatically seen by guests and any members who haven't chosen a different style). However, for anyone who was using the previous default style and prefers it to the new one, the previous one is still available and you can continue to use it by choosing it in your UCP (user control panel). To do this go to Edit Options and then Board Style and select Mod Rose from the list of styles.

By default Im Mod Rose so it looks exactly the same! Il change to go have a look . Hope all is well Eve Smile

(24-08-2017, 08:10 AM)EllaC Wrote:  By default Im Mod Rose so it looks exactly the same! Il change to go have a look . Hope all is well Eve Smile

Yes thank you. Smile 

The new style is Mod Red. Or just select default.

Thank you for letting us to know about this information. Noted...  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon