Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List

Good thread, Bettie32! Smile

I wouldn't mind a little butt increase either, lol. So I'll be following and reading along... I have done a lot of heavy weights in the past and just got bigger thighs ( and a tighter smaller butt Rolleyes ). ZaraAri, you're right that it's becoming more popular for women to do other exercises besides squats for butt enhancement. Squats do bring many other leg muscles into play. Abby's videos sound promising though. Will check that out! Thanks.

Honeydew, I applied cinnamon essential oil on my skin (breasts) and I diluted it of course. Never underestimate the power of essential oils, even when you use them as topicals!! http://www.naturallivingideas.com/essent...l-dangers/ This is why you need to make sure to dilute them. Talking about cinnamon reminds me: I once foolishly tried rubbing cinnamon powder on my breasts thinking it would increase circulation  Big Grin

Dianna1395, thank you. I admire your resistance! I actually ate really well when I tried weight lifting for my glutes. I ate extra protein, even had those yucky protein drinks but my stomach wasn't very happy. I think I ended up gaining a bit of a pouch and yet my butt got tighter/smaller. Not an ideal body type!! All that exertion for nothing (NaturalLady, I'm sure you know what I mean!! We gotta find another way girl!) I also made sure to take breaks because muscles actually grow during rest days apparently. I forgot to mention to you that I actually also eventually got physically sick because of weight training. Heavy weights aren't for everyone unfortunately.....it was extremely strenuous for me. Like I said, my butt was tighter and it did look a bit more lifted but it was smaller and harder.  Angry I want a jigglier butt haha!

(15-08-2017, 03:38 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Honeydew, I applied cinnamon essential oil on my skin (breasts) and I diluted it of course. Never underestimate the power of essential oils, even when you use them as topicals!! http://www.naturallivingideas.com/essent...l-dangers/ This is why you need to make sure to dilute them. Talking about cinnamon reminds me: I once foolishly tried rubbing cinnamon powder on my breasts thinking it would increase circulation  Big Grin

Dianna1395, thank you. I admire your resistance! I actually ate really well when I tried weight lifting for my glutes. I ate extra protein, even had those yucky protein drinks but my stomach wasn't very happy. I think I ended up gaining a bit of a pouch and yet my butt got tighter/smaller. Not an ideal body type!! All that exertion for nothing (NaturalLady, I'm sure you know what I mean!! We gotta find another way girl!) I also made sure to take breaks because muscles actually grow during rest days apparently. I forgot to mention to you that I actually also eventually got physically sick because of weight training. Heavy weights aren't for everyone unfortunately.....it was extremely strenuous for me. Like I said, my butt was tighter and it did look a bit more lifted but it was smaller and harder.  Angry I want a jigglier butt haha!
Oh wow, that's crazy. Thanks for informing me about that. And haha, did it work? I like to use cinnamon powder on my lips sometimes to plump them up. Maybe you could mix a breast cream with cinnamon powder, although I'm not sure if the cinnamon powder would be able to penetrate enough to enhance IGF-1.  Smile

(15-08-2017, 05:34 PM)honeydew Wrote:  
(15-08-2017, 03:38 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
Honeydew,
I applied cinnamon essential oil on my skin (breasts) and I diluted it of course. Never underestimate the power of essential oils, even when you use them as topicals!! http://www.naturallivingideas.com/essent...l-dangers/ This is why you need to make sure to dilute them. Talking about cinnamon reminds me: I once foolishly tried rubbing cinnamon powder on my breasts thinking it would increase circulation  Big Grin
Oh wow, that's crazy. Thanks for informing me about that. And haha, did it work? I like to use cinnamon powder on my lips sometimes to plump them up. Maybe you could mix a breast cream with cinnamon powder, although I'm not sure if the cinnamon powder would be able to penetrate enough to enhance IGF-1.  Smile

No, it didn't work at all! I ended up making a big mess haha Yes, I tried the cinnamon powder on lips trick once. I think there are tutorials on youtube on making lip balms with cinnamon powder for plumper lips. Now that trick actually does work (temporarily of course) on the lips! Maybe lips are more sensitive?? I have no idea...

(15-08-2017, 03:38 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Honeydew, I applied cinnamon essential oil on my skin (breasts) and I diluted it of course. Never underestimate the power of essential oils, even when you use them as topicals!! http://www.naturallivingideas.com/essent...l-dangers/ This is why you need to make sure to dilute them. Talking about cinnamon reminds me: I once foolishly tried rubbing cinnamon powder on my breasts thinking it would increase circulation  Big Grin

Haha yes, Bettie. I used to be into bodybuilding as a hobby and Dianna1395's comment about praying for death between sets reminds me of how I felt back then, lol! Even while I was doing it I was thinking to myself, "Is this really all worth it just to look like a female version of Arnold Schwarzenegger?" Lol. I do believe strongly in the power of exercise to change shape, but it doesn't always seem to follow the same hard and fast rules for everyone, especially when it comes to booty size. I think for some women it's much better to find exercises that isolate the glutes more exclusively instead of doing tons of heavy squats.
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

(16-08-2017, 01:25 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Haha yes, Bettie. I used to be into bodybuilding as a hobby and Dianna1395's comment about praying for death between sets reminds me of how I felt back then, lol! Even while I was doing it I was thinking to myself, "Is this really all worth it just to look like a female version of Arnold Schwarzenegger?" Lol. I do believe strongly in the power of exercise to change shape, but it doesn't always seem to follow the same hard and fast rules for everyone, especially when it comes to booty size. I think for some women it's much better to find exercises that isolate the glutes more exclusively instead of doing tons of heavy squats.
Save

Big Grin  "female version of Arnold Schwarzenegger"! So not my goal either, NaturalLady! 
I want soft, feminine curves but I guess we'd have to gain weight and how can we make the fat go only to our tush?!?

(15-08-2017, 09:27 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(15-08-2017, 05:34 PM)honeydew Wrote:  
(15-08-2017, 03:38 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
Honeydew,
I applied cinnamon essential oil on my skin (breasts) and I diluted it of course. Never underestimate the power of essential oils, even when you use them as topicals!! http://www.naturallivingideas.com/essent...l-dangers/ This is why you need to make sure to dilute them. Talking about cinnamon reminds me: I once foolishly tried rubbing cinnamon powder on my breasts thinking it would increase circulation  Big Grin

No, it didn't work at all! I ended up making a big mess haha Yes, I tried the cinnamon powder on lips trick once. I think there are tutorials on youtube on making lip balms with cinnamon powder for plumper lips. Now that trick actually does work (temporarily of course) on the lips! Maybe lips are more sensitive?? I have no idea...

Haha that's a shame, it could otherwise be nice if it worked.  Big Grin And yeah possibly, I guess the boobs are a pretty big area so even if circulation is increased there your boobs won't look really plumped up, but since lips are much smaller the effect will be more noticeable.  Smile

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster. YMMV as I am XY and the effect may have been more pronounced because of my higher base levels of Testosterone and DHT, I had good success in this department using lavender essential oil. Over the course of about 6 weeks I lost about 20 pounds while also applying about 10 drops per day to each butt cheek diluted 50/50 with flax or coconut oil. While losing all that weight all my other measurements went down, thighs, arms, shoulders, neck, underbust chest, waist(lost over 10 inches!), almost everything really. Everything except my butt and bust (also applied there), those measurements stayed the same. And they totally changed shape. Butt took on a rounded shape with quite a bit of projection and became very jiggly. It was hard, firm, and flat before. I am big into martial arts, biking and I walk a lot too. Totally flat MANLY ass, to rounded bouncy bubble butt. 

I looked into why and come to find that LEO has been shown in lab studies to function even stronger than pure estrogen in activating estrogen receptors. It also dulls cells responses to DHT which is the more potent form of testosterone. DHT is also to blame for androgenic allopecia, ie most cases of male and female pattern balding. As an aside, I have been using it on my scalp to see if I could stop the hair loss and I have seen significant regrowth. 

LEO is lipophilic, meaning it wants to soak into suspension with fats and resists mixing with water. You can enhance the absorbtion of lipophillic substances through the skin and deeper into the fat cells underneath by removing any oil and water that is on your skin prior to application. Wipe down the area of skin with a clean paper towel soaked in 90+ percent isopropyl alcohol. The alcohol will soak up water(a barrier to the LEO) and act as a solvent to remove any oils on the skin. After this your skin will be dried out and ready for LEO, either straight or mixed with a carrier oil. If your skin can handle the full strength oil without adverse effect this is better. Massage in until skin is dry then apply oil of your choice to restore moisture to the skin. Flax is great because it absorbs so quickly and is full of phytoestrogens, but it is polyunsaturated and becomes rancid unless handled carefully and used rapidly. Coconut takes months to go rancid and has other benefits to the quality of skin in general. Take your pick.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. Let me know if you have any questions. 

-Charley

(19-08-2017, 06:33 PM)akaione2000 Wrote:  Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster. YMMV as I am XY and the effect may have been more pronounced because of my higher base levels of Testosterone and DHT, I had good success in this department using lavender essential oil. Over the course of about 6 weeks I lost about 20 pounds while also applying about 10 drops per day to each butt cheek diluted 50/50 with flax or coconut oil. While losing all that weight all my other measurements went down, thighs, arms, shoulders, neck, underbust chest, waist(lost over 10 inches!), almost everything really. Everything except my butt and bust (also applied there), those measurements stayed the same. And they totally changed shape. Butt took on a rounded shape with quite a bit of projection and became very jiggly. It was hard, firm, and flat before. I am big into martial arts, biking and I walk a lot too. Totally flat MANLY ass, to rounded bouncy bubble butt. 

I looked into why and come to find that LEO has been shown in lab studies to function even stronger than pure estrogen in activating estrogen receptors. It also dulls cells responses to DHT which is the more potent form of testosterone. DHT is also to blame for androgenic allopecia, ie most cases of male and female pattern balding. As an aside, I have been using it on my scalp to see if I could stop the hair loss and I have seen significant regrowth. 

LEO is lipophilic, meaning it wants to soak into suspension with fats and resists mixing with water. You can enhance the absorbtion of lipophillic substances through the skin and deeper into the fat cells underneath by removing any oil and water that is on your skin prior to application. Wipe down the area of skin with a clean paper towel soaked in 90+ percent isopropyl alcohol. The alcohol will soak up water(a barrier to the LEO) and act as a solvent to remove any oils on the skin. After this your skin will be dried out and ready for LEO, either straight or mixed with a carrier oil. If your skin can handle the full strength oil without adverse effect this is better. Massage in until skin is dry then apply oil of your choice to restore moisture to the skin. Flax is great because it absorbs so quickly and is full of phytoestrogens, but it is polyunsaturated and becomes rancid unless handled carefully and used rapidly. Coconut takes months to go rancid and has other benefits to the quality of skin in general. Take your pick.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. Let me know if you have any questions. 

-Charley

Hello, akaione2000.

First of all, welcome to the forum. Smile 

Very interesting information.  It seems like I do remember reading somewhere once about lavender EO being useful for "estrogenic" purposes. Those of us following along on this thread like to hear about anything that could produce a bubble butt, lol.  Would it be possible for you to provide links to some of the studies/info regarding this so we could read as well?  I hope LEO would have the same "butt potential" for genetic females also, although it does seem probable since we have naturally higher estrogen..  Were you already involved in the martial arts, biking, walking, etc. prior to using the LEO, or did you begin all simultaneously?

So basically, one would remove any oil residue that could interfere with LEO's absorption/potency, then just apply with a carrier oil?

Again, welcome aboard and thanks for posting!

(19-08-2017, 07:09 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hello, akaione2000.

First of all, welcome to the forum. Smile 

Very interesting information.  It seems like I do remember reading somewhere once about lavender EO being useful for "estrogenic" purposes. Those of us following along on this thread like to hear about anything that could produce a bubble butt, lol.  Would it be possible for you to provide links to some of the studies/info regarding this so we could read as well?  I hope LEO would have the same "butt potential" for genetic females also, although it does seem probable since we have naturally higher estrogen..  Were you already involved in the martial arts, biking, walking, etc. prior to using the LEO, or did you begin all simultaneously?

So basically, one would remove any oil residue that could interfere with LEO's absorption/potency, then just apply with a carrier oil?

Again, welcome aboard and thanks for posting!

Thanks for the warm welcome! The main study that lead me to those conclusions is here: http://www.hormones.gr/691/article/article.html

There are others but they are small scale case studies and not as relevant. This one is more the raw, lab based, in vitro experiment kind of research. You need to scroll down to the section on Lavender and Tea Tree Oil. I don't pretend to understand it completely but there is some indication that there is some sort of "sensitization" to estrogen that the LEO and Tea Tree oil are creating. The graphs where you can see where the estrogenic activity is shown in folds over a baseline of pure estrogen are quite interesting. It is potent stuff if I am reading that correctly. 

As for carrier oils, I was not really consistent on that front. My thinking was split between two theories. One, that getting the LEO to absorb as totally and completely was my highest priority, and that carrier oils will slow this down. On the other hand, oils absorbed directly through the skin very likely sink deeply enough to effect metabolism and fat distribution. It isn't a sure thing as I can't seem to find it now, but I remember a study where nurses massaged underweight premature babies with coconut oil(nutritive), mineral oil(non-nutritive), and a water based massage gel as a control. The coconut babies gained significantly more weight than the other two groups after adjusting for calories consumed. 

Something to consider is that full strength LEO is almost never recommended to be applied directly to the skin. It is not uncommon for people to get rashes and have allergic reactions so I'd say better to stay on the side of caution, use at least a little oil with it especially at first. I didn't have issues with full strength LEO but I've never had allergies or been very sensitive to harsh chemicals. Which is what LEO is, even though it is natural it is highly concentrated.  

The only thing that was started at the same time as the LEO routine was an intermittent fasting diet. One large meal per day. Thats how I lost the weight. The exercise program dates back to my highschool days. Traditional Japanese karate can be very good for building the glueteus maximus and gluteus medius, no doubt. But if anything I have LOST muscle. Pretty much everywhere. And that loss, combined with how my fat is redistributing, my body hair is growing more slowly and some of my balding is reversing indicates to me that my hormones are at the very least less testosterone dominant if not leaning in the other direction. So, no, I don't think my exercise program was a confounding or contributing factor. 

Yes, just clean the area of oil and water on the skin using 90+ percent isopropyl alcohol then let dry for a minute, then massage the LEO/carrier oil into the skin until absorbed. The pretreatment should mimic some of the benefits of using DMSO for topical applications. DMSO is a compound that makes water and fat soluble medications better able to absorb through the skin by making them both water and fat soluble. 

I hope my answers aren't too wordy. I am pretty shy and once I start talking or posting I can ramble. I am really happy to be contributing after this forum completely changed my life forever.

-Charley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon