Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Naturally Bigger Breasts. *The Drama of it all*

Greetings. I'm new. 
When I went through puberty, I knew 3 things were certain. 1: I'd have hair where there wasn't any before! 2: I'd get my period. 3: I'd get breasts! 
1 and 2 happened as I expected, but 3.......yeah, not really. I spent 7 or so years, asking "Why am I STILL wearing Training Bras?....Why can't I fill an A cup?" I swore I'd never get implants. Because in my mind, I wanted, No, I DESERVED naturally bigger breasts. So I've tried various herbal pills and creams with little to no success. So I brought Bosom Beauty. Now I'm 37 and still barely an A cup. Breastfeeding 4 kids over a 12 year span, wasn't too bad. Anyway, Bosom beauty was ok to start with. Sure, it was an uncomfortable pressure on the boobs, but I could handle it well, I decided to experiment with the various degrees of suction and had a little bruising, so I stopped for a week (give or take a few days) At any rate, Trying to use it now, hurts like a bitch! But I'm willing to continue, even if it means doing One breast at a time. I'll get back to you and let you know if say 15 minutes on each breast, 2 or 3 times a day has the same results as 30 minutes for the pair.

(08-08-2017, 02:33 AM)Rachiepet Wrote:  Greetings. I'm new. 
When I went through puberty, I knew 3 things were certain. 1: I'd have hair where there wasn't any before! 2: I'd get my period. 3: I'd get breasts! 
1 and 2 happened as I expected, but 3.......yeah, not really. I spent 7 or so years, asking "Why am I STILL wearing Training Bras?....Why can't I fill an A cup?" I swore I'd never get implants. Because in my mind, I wanted, No, I DESERVED naturally bigger breasts. So I've tried various herbal pills and creams with little to no success. So I brought Bosom Beauty. Now I'm 37 and still barely an A cup. Breastfeeding 4 kids over a 12 year span, wasn't too bad. Anyway, Bosom beauty was ok to start with. Sure, it was an uncomfortable pressure on the boobs, but I could handle it well, I decided to experiment with the various degrees of suction and had a little bruising, so I stopped for a week (give or take a few days) At any rate, Trying to use it now, hurts like a bitch! But I'm willing to continue, even if it means doing One breast at a time. I'll get back to you and let you know if say 15 minutes on each breast, 2 or 3 times a day has the same results as 30 minutes for the pair.

Best of luck to you! Happy growing!

(08-08-2017, 06:18 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 02:33 AM)Rachiepet Wrote:  See, I used to put it on FB "I wish I had bigger boobs" and for some reason, most thought I wanted implants, and that I wanted HUGE boobs! Like No, I just want full B or C cups..... I'm 5'3 and only 47kg/103lbs, So short and slim. I know anything above a C would look way out of place or out of proportion. Also Thank you. xx
Best of luck to you! Happy growing!

Have you ever tryed BO ? It is good for women who don't have much mammary tissue to start with

I have to say I am affected by your words, probably because I experience the same feeling as you since my teenage years

Don't give up and be persistent
For women with small breasts to begin with, it takes longer to have visible results
Be proud of yourself, because trying is the best. I tell myself it is better than doing nothing while suffering the expectation that something should grow inside there

I wish you luck and breasts growth heartfully

(09-08-2017, 10:07 AM)Tin Hinan Wrote:  What is BO?

(10-08-2017, 02:59 AM)Rachiepet Wrote:  

BO = Bovine Ovary
;-)

-Dianna

(10-08-2017, 01:18 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  

BO = Bovine Ovary
;-)

-Dianna
oh ok. Thanks. x It's actually hard to find someone to Ship to Australia....... Any particular brand suggestion?

Bosom Beauty is an electric breast enlargement pump – like BRAVA – but it’s much less high maintenance and requires less “pumping” time – like Noogleberry. This's real claim to booby fame, though, is its unique sustain-and-release technology which is basically a vacuum that automatically pulls and then releases the breasts throughout the entire session. Allegedly, this technique is 4 times more effective than systems that just sustain tension (like both the BRAVA and Noogleberry) since the motion increases blood flow and reduces the time it takes to get results.

(10-08-2017, 03:22 PM)Rachiepet Wrote:  
(10-08-2017, 01:18 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  

BO = Bovine Ovary
;-)

-Dianna
oh ok. Thanks. x It's actually hard to find someone to Ship to Australia....... Any particular brand suggestion?

Sorry, Rachie,
But as our erstwhile owners farm us more and more, it is harder and harder to get around their BS - like importation restrictions which serve ONLY to enhance corporate bottom lines.
Check the costs of medications outside the US vs. inside the US. MedsMex or Inhouse, for instance, compared to paying cash in the US - you can be talking far higher prices, depending on the meds.
Same for supplements in Europe, per the Codex Alimentarius.

Why I refuse to vote for anyone who offers "free sh!t" to the masses - I'm one of the ones who ends up paying for it. The masses do, too, but they don't realize it.  Enough to make one a misanthrope, and OT for here....
What you MIGHT be able to do, is look into setting up a local business yourself, and import "exotic plants" for growth in your backyard garden...  But I don't know the laws of Nanny State Australia.

Best of luck,
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon