Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best herb(s) to combine with Fenugreek?

Hi all!

I am fairly new to the whole NBE thing. For the past couple of weeks I have been googling NBE and have read a lot of information that has caused my head to spin. I stumbled across this site a couple days ago and have been reading quite a few threads. Throughout my reading, I have seen fenugreek pop up possibly more than any other supplement. I picked up a bottle of fenugreek at the store. I will start by taking 610mg, 3 times a day. I have read this is within "normal" range to start. Is this corect? I just took my very first pill!

However, I have read taking fenugreek alone may do very little. I realize every body is different and I will go through some trial and error of my own, but I was wondering which combination of herbs is generally most common/most effective with fenugreek. 

I know I will need an anti-androgen. I was considering saw palmetto. But, I was curious if fennel can be substituted as I feel fennel has less possible side effects.

Other than adding an anti-androgen, what else should be added? I would like to keep my intake of pills at 3-4. No more.

If it helps: 28 years old. I am an A cup. Typically I fall between 120-130lbs. About 5'7. 

Sorry for being such a newbie. Any tips help!  Smile

(10-07-2017, 06:08 PM)LittleE Wrote:  Hi all!

I am fairly new to the whole NBE thing. For the past couple of weeks I have been googling NBE and have read a lot of information that has caused my head to spin. I stumbled across this site a couple days ago and have been reading quite a few threads. Throughout my reading, I have seen fenugreek pop up possibly more than any other supplement. I picked up a bottle of fenugreek at the store. I will start by taking 610mg, 3 times a day. I have read this is within "normal" range to start. Is this corect? I just took my very first pill!

However, I have read taking fenugreek alone may do very little. I realize every body is different and I will go through some trial and error of my own, but I was wondering which combination of herbs is generally most common/most effective with fenugreek. 

I know I will need an anti-androgen. I was considering saw palmetto. But, I was curious if fennel can be substituted as I feel fennel has less possible side effects.

Other than adding an anti-androgen, what else should be added? I would like to keep my intake of pills at 3-4. No more.

If it helps: 28 years old. I am an A cup. Typically I fall between 120-130lbs. About 5'7. 

Sorry for being such a newbie. Any tips help!  Smile
Hello, there is many other members who know more than me,  but I am taking fenugreek with reishi  [which was recommended by someone on here who knows alot] and I'll be adding hops some where into my routine as well. U could also consider Progesteron cream [during luteal] which I also take. Just make sure it dosent have other herbs that effect NBE in it. Other good supplements to look into are MSM, vitamin D3 [different than regular D], inositol [if u need it] and kelp [I take it cuz i have hypothyroidism] and olive oil and/or coconut oil for breast massage [maybe add a little fenugreek extract as well [or fennel extract of u wanted to use fennel in your routine] Try to do 360 rotations on each breast [more on the smaller side if ur breasts are uneven] twice daily of either chi or female deer massage. U can find info on those under the massage section. If you can afford it, I'd also suggest looking into a bosom beauty breast pump [2012 boost version] look on ebay under gismostore seller. 
Good luck!  Other ppl will prob have much more advice. But these things have been good in my short experience so far. And other people have had great results from these things.  EVE M has a great routine that seems to popular as well. Hope it works out for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon