Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Encouragement/Inspiration for NB users

Oh my gosh. This girl is my new inspo when it comes to noogling. 

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24938

Just look at her pictures! Look at them!! Isn't her growth amazing?? It took her a little less than 2 years, but still... Wow. The improvement in her shape, and the fullness in her breasts are beyond impressive.

So I skimmed through her thread, and it appears that she only noogled for a max of 1 hour a day, sometimes she only noogled for 30 mins. She also sometimes used the smaller Kangzu cups for cupping her underboob, which sounds very interesting but it's not a technique that I'm familiar with at all so if someone wants to elaborate more on that, go for it. 

Okay, going back to look at her pictures now!   Wink

Xoxo

(23-05-2017, 09:17 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Oh my gosh. This girl is my new inspo when it comes to noogling. 

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24938

Just look at her pictures! Look at them!! Isn't her growth amazing?? It took her a little less than 2 years, but still... Wow. The improvement in her shape, and the fullness in her breasts are beyond impressive.

So I skimmed through her thread, and it appears that she only noogled for a max of 1 hour a day, sometimes she only noogled for 30 mins. She also sometimes used the smaller Kangzu cups for cupping her underboob, which sounds very interesting but it's not a technique that I'm familiar with at all so if someone wants to elaborate more on that, go for it. 

Okay, going back to look at her pictures now!   Wink

Xoxo

Ive checked her pictures out- where she speaks about breast tissue forming at the top of breast and leaving a mark- where the arrow is on the pic, thats what is happening with me. Its like an invisible mark that is forming with the breast tissues developing at the top of the chest. I cant go down a cup as the mediums fdont fit me abnymore.. i assumed this would eventually give me a perky look. Now not so sure. Has anyone else experienced this?

I LOVE THIS THREAD  Smile

the best thing that she answers a lot of questions but i gotta point at that 7 hours of nooging isn't ideal at all but im glad it worked for her  

Hi girls Smile 
Awesome idea for a post, such posts definitely help me stay encouraged and motivated. This at times help to keep going and just pumping. I have seem most of the posts here and thought "Wow! I want that too." 

I thought that one more person deserves to be there. I have read most of her program, she has dedicated so much time to her nbe journey and it most definitely shows in the pictures. She started from asymmetrical 34A and got to a 34D in a year and she is still growing and the results look amazing. Her results definitely lead to boob envy lol.

There results pics on page 38 of her thread, if you are too impatient to read and go through it all hehe. Here's the link:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

Stay inspired and keep noogling! 

Cheers
Dark_Swan x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon