Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zara's Noogleberry Adventure: Quest for Even Boobs (Pics!)

(17-04-2017, 02:27 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Wonderful Zara!
your breasts are really shaping up beautifully!
The post Noogle picture really shows how well Noogle is working for you.
How many minutes/hours had you been noogling before you took the picture.
Bobbi

Thanks you so much Bobbi!! <3 
The first picture (my starting picture) I had been noogling for 2 weeks, about 1 to 2 hours a day. 
The current pictures are after 3 months of noogling, but I hadn't noogled for the past 2 days before I took it, so that's how my breasts look without any effects from NB.

xoxo

~4 MONTH ANNIVERSARY~

Wow, it's only been four months, but it definitely feels like I've been noogling for much longer, lol. 

Okay, so this past month has been interesting in terms of me using my NB. I think I started the first and second week off great and was noogling for well over 3 hours a day in split sessions. Then I kind of lost my vigor in the third week, and was only noogling perhaps 1 to 2 hours max. But then the fourth week I came back strong and probably was averaging 4 hours a day! I don't noogle on the weekends typically, but I feel like I more than make up for it during the weekday. 

I don't know if I should continue to include my measurements, because since I'm only noogling one breast, it's better to just look at pictures for symmetry. Also, my measurements will be affected by my herbal journey (which I have a separate thread for) so an increase in my bust doesn't necessarily mean it came from my NB. 

My right breast hasn't changed much from my last photo. It does look like it's getting a bit bigger, but it's not really noticeable. So instead of attaching my normal front/side view pictures I decided to attach pictures of how my breast look while I have my NB dome on. Even though I'm nowhere close to filling up the dome, I think I might need to go up a size. I don't feel like the dome completely covers my breast area and I'm thinking by going up a size it will cover a larger area, which might help me with breast gains! What are you guys thoughts on this? Should I stick with my large domes or go up to XL??

(15-05-2017, 02:19 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  ~4 MONTH ANNIVERSARY~

Wow, it's only been four months, but it definitely feels like I've been noogling for much longer, lol. 

Okay, so this past month has been interesting in terms of me using my NB. I think I started the first and second week off great and was noogling for well over 3 hours a day in split sessions. Then I kind of lost my vigor in the third week, and was only noogling perhaps 1 to 2 hours max. But then the fourth week I came back strong and probably was averaging 4 hours a day! I don't noogle on the weekends typically, but I feel like I more than make up for it during the weekday. 

I don't know if I should continue to include my measurements, because since I'm only noogling one breast, it's better to just look at pictures for symmetry. Also, my measurements will be affected by my herbal journey (which I have a separate thread for) so an increase in my bust doesn't necessarily mean it came from my NB. 

My right breast hasn't changed much from my last photo. It does look like it's getting a bit bigger, but it's not really noticeable. So instead of attaching my normal front/side view pictures I decided to attach pictures of how my breast look while I have my NB dome on. Even though I'm nowhere close to filling up the dome, I think I might need to go up a size. I don't feel like the dome completely covers my breast area and I'm thinking by going up a size it will cover a larger area, which might help me with breast gains! What are you guys thoughts on this? Should I stick with my large domes or go up to XL??

Hi Zara, 

You're looking awesome,  Big Grin I switch between XL (1st) and Large domes (2nd) when noogling, I like the contrast it yields and in the suction difference (e.g. XL domes pull in more tissue while large domes just pull in what it fills...and for me I pull in 90%-95% of tissue filling the large domes). The XL domes are simply ridiculous (sic), to me they're monstrous lol...but the do work, so I'd try the XL's and still use the large ones (alternating the two). 

L. Smile

(15-05-2017, 10:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Zara, 

You're looking awesome,  Big Grin I switch between XL (1st) and Large domes (2nd) when noogling, I like the contrast it yields and in the suction difference (e.g. XL domes pull in more tissue while large domes just pull in what it fills...and for me I pull in 90%-95% of tissue filling the large domes). The XL domes are simply ridiculous (sic), to me they're monstrous lol...but the do work, so I'd try the XL's and still use the large ones (alternating the two). 

L. Smile

Thanks so much, Lotus!  Wink 

That's a really good idea to switch and alternate between the two. Thanks for telling me that, I probably would have gotten rid of my Large domes and regretted it. 

Xoxo

(15-05-2017, 02:19 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  ~4 MONTH ANNIVERSARY~

Your breasts look great!! I know what you mean about "I've only been doing this for x months ??!" Since its something you have to dedicate so much time to every day it does seem like a lot longer than it actually is. You're doing so good though!

I thought you wanted to use domes that only have a small amount of space left. I thought they were supposed to be mostly full when you pump?

(16-05-2017, 01:01 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Your breasts look great!! I know what you mean about "I've only been doing this for x months ??!" Since its something you have to dedicate so much time to every day it does seem like a lot longer than it actually is. You're doing so good though!

I thought you wanted to use domes that only have a small amount of space left. I thought they were supposed to be mostly full when you pump?

Thanks girl! Because of all the effort, you're right, it does make it seem like I've been doing it much longer, but I do think and hope it will all be worth it in the end! I just want even boobs already, lol!

As far as sizing on the domes go... honestly, I'm not so sure. Lotus could probably answer that question better than I could but I think that it really does depend on the size of your chest and also the breast shape you're going for. I read somewhere that because larger domes cover a greater area, it helps to give your boobs a more rounded and perkier look (which is something I want). Also, the large domes really suck in and pinch in my armpit fat and I'm hoping that with a bigger size dome it won't do that. 

Hope that all makes sense, Pink!! 

Xoxo

Girllll be ready for 5th and 6th month, when the change is huge! Tongue keep up the good work!!!

(16-05-2017, 02:26 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(16-05-2017, 01:01 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Your breasts look great!! I know what you mean about "I've only been doing this for x months ??!" Since its something you have to dedicate so much time to every day it does seem like a lot longer than it actually is. You're doing so good though!

Thanks girl! Because of all the effort, you're right, it does make it seem like I've been doing it much longer, but I do think and hope it will all be worth it in the end! I just want even boobs already, lol!

As far as sizing on the domes go... honestly, I'm not so sure. Lotus could probably answer that question better than I could but I think that it really does depend on the size of your chest and also the breast shape you're going for. I read somewhere that because larger domes cover a greater area, it helps to give your boobs a more rounded and perkier look (which is something I want). Also, the large domes really suck in and pinch in my armpit fat and I'm hoping that with a bigger size dome it won't do that. 

Xoxo

That makes a lot of sense and that is one of the things I don't really like about the BB cups. They're more cone shaped than the NG domes and I would like more volume at the base to have a rounder, fuller look. Not sure what to do about that since I don't think the NG domes are compatible with BB (though thinking about it I am not really sure why they wouldn't be?) Maybe I should look into that.

(16-05-2017, 01:51 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(16-05-2017, 02:26 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Xoxo

That makes a lot of sense and that is one of the things I don't really like about the BB cups. They're more cone shaped than the NG domes and I would like more volume at the base to have a rounder, fuller look. Not sure what to do about that since I don't think the NG domes are compatible with BB (though thinking about it I am not really sure why they wouldn't be?) Maybe I should look into that.

Hey I just wanted to let you know that Ashley8 experimented with attaching NB domes to her BB and made it work (she personally ended up going back to the BB domes) but its possible! Having had the NB and the BB I can tell you the tubing is basically the same. If you just attach the end of the BB tubes to the NB you should be in business. There might be a slight size difference in the tubing but I'd message Ashley8 to know for sure!!!

~5 Month Anniversary: A Lesson on Overpumping~

Okay, so technically I still have 4 more days before it's officially 5 months, but I decided to do this post a tad bit earlier. Reason being: about a week ago, I got a little carried away with using my NB and I made a newbie mistake of overpumping (it happens to the best of us, lol). This isn't the first time it has happened to me. When I first got my NB I made this same mistake, and what helped to clear things up then was to immediately stop using my NB until it was 100% better and focus more so on gently massaging the area with oils and body butters that are good for the skin. 

This time it happened while I was watching a movie, using my NB and I must have had the domes on for about an hour before I realized how painful the suction was starting to get. When I took off my domes, I saw that I got some bruising towards my armpit, and an unsightly mark that looked like a scraggly line was drawn on top of it. I also had this uncomfortable indentation from where the domes digged into my skin where the mark was. I should have taken pictures right when it happened to show you guys, but I didn't even think about doing so then. It wasn't until a few days later that I snapped a pic, and even though you can clearly see the bruising on one of the pictures, let me tell you that it was a lot worse and a lot darker and it was sore for the first two days. I think it's harder to see the "line" mark that I'm talking about, so you might not be able to see that in any of the pictures, but I still have it though that it is lightening up too. Good news is that the "indentation" I got has completely vanished, the bruising is almost all gone, and that area is no longer sore.

This is my warning to all of you about overpumping! If you're using NB and it starts feeling increasingly uncomfortable, tight, or bordering on painful, and the domes are digging into the skin, immediately release the air and take off the dome to avoid bruising or marks or possible indentations and damage to your breast. Use your judgment about whether or not you should restart that session. If you've had the domes on for a while it's probably best if you put up your NB for the day, but if you only just overpumped in the beginning just release some of the air and repump until you find a comfortable suction level. If you do happen to see that you've bruised the area or that your breast area is sore, definitely do not use your NB until it heals! Continuing use of NB will only make it worse. So during that break/healing time, focus on massaging and nourishing the area with skin loving lotions, oils, etc. This will help it to heal faster. Trust me, it's not worth the risk of getting permanent damage by continuously using your NB after you overpumped. It's best to let it heal 100% before moving forward.

Two of the pictures I've attached were taken a few days after it happened, and one was taken today. You can see how the area that was left bruised is now healing up nicely. It's been a week since I've used my NB, and I think it'll be another week before I resume pumping. I just want to make sure that it is completely healed before starting up again and honestly it was rather time I took a break anyways. Next time I'll use more wisdom and caution, of course, but really overpumping is such an easy thing to do. It's almost bound to happen. Sometimes you can realize it early on but sometimes you don't realize it until the end of the session, and by then the damage is done and now it's your job to make sure that you take the necessary steps to ensure that you heal fully before restarting again. This has really made me want to invest in getting the hand pump with the gauge and I wish I would have done so in the beginning. I now see it's definitely worth the investment, and I'll be making that purchase soon! 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon