Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

(20-01-2017, 05:17 PM)rapunzel Wrote:  Hi NYRes,

Thank you for updating your progress again! Amazing resultsSmile I ended up buying the brava system and wore it for the first time last night (8 hrs). I was wondering if you ever had a problem with the outermost part of the domes making itchy red rings? I'm talking about the plasticky part on the outside of the silicone. In your pics I can't see any obvious rings but I thought I would ask and if you have any tips on how to make it not happen?

Thanks for any helpSmile

Rapunzel
Hey there, all my pics were taken by the end of the day, which was at least 8 hours after I took Bravia off, so the time helps a bit. I remember for the first few days I ran into the same issue of very dark red deep "scars" that itch, so I called brava, and was instructed to instead of using their recommended prep (more like that alcohol pads) use aloe gel before putting on Bravia, aloe really helps soothe the skin. Also, try to put Bravia on a slightly different location as the previous day just to help the wounded area heal. I was told it it really did not get well after a few days, I better take a break. Luckily after I started following the precious two tips, it got better. Best of luck!Smile

(24-01-2017, 07:30 AM)NYRes Wrote:  
(20-01-2017, 05:17 PM)rapunzel Wrote:  Hi NYRes,

Thank you for updating your progress again! Amazing resultsSmile I ended up buying the brava system and wore it for the first time last night (8 hrs). I was wondering if you ever had a problem with the outermost part of the domes making itchy red rings? I'm talking about the plasticky part on the outside of the silicone. In your pics I can't see any obvious rings but I thought I would ask and if you have any tips on how to make it not happen?

Thanks for any helpSmile

Rapunzel
Hey there, all my pics were taken by the end of the day, which was at least 8 hours after I took Bravia off, so the time helps a bit. I remember for the first few days I ran into the same issue of very dark red deep "scars" that itch, so I called brava, and was instructed to instead of using their recommended prep (more like that alcohol pads) use aloe gel before putting on Bravia, aloe really helps soothe the skin. Also, try to put Bravia on a slightly different location as the previous day just to help the wounded area heal. I was told it it really did not get well after a few days, I better take a break. Luckily after I started following the precious two tips, it got better. Best of luck!Smile

Ok, I started using the aloe and it helps a lot. I'll try moving the domes a bit each time too. Thank you!Smile

Oh and I see that you updated your pics again. You must be so happy with your results! I'm only on day 5 but am even more motivated now!

Week 45. It's been a while and I missed a week or so due to schedule conflict, so I'm misusing 3 weeks. I didn't think I'd grown much lately due to the interrupted schedule, but picture is worth a thousands words Smile

So glad I took the pictures Smile

(02-04-2017, 05:53 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 45. It's been a while and I missed a week or so due to schedule conflict, so I'm misusing 3 weeks. I didn't think I'd grown much lately due to the interrupted schedule, but picture is worth a thousands words Smile

wow looks amazing!! Im Asian too. Breastfed three children. Ive been using noogle berry for 5 weeks.
I like your thread, keept it going please. Thank you for sharing!xxxx

(02-04-2017, 11:46 AM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  
(02-04-2017, 05:53 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 45. It's been a while and I missed a week or so due to schedule conflict, so I'm misusing 3 weeks. I didn't think I'd grown much lately due to the interrupted schedule, but picture is worth a thousands words Smile

wow looks amazing!! Im Asian too. Breastfed three children. Ive been using noogle berry for 5 weeks.
I like your thread, keept it going please. Thank you for sharing!xxxx
Thanks for the encouraging comments! I'll keep tracking my progress. Best of luck with noodle berry program! Smile

I've been following your program some weeks ago and wow, this last picture is AMAZING! you're such an inspiration!!

(03-04-2017, 10:44 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

I've been following your program some weeks ago and wow, this last picture is AMAZING! you're such an inspiration!!
Thanks, that's very sweet of you Smile

I will keep it up!

Week 47. First day of period.

you are so inspiring! and the progress is amazing! the progress is significant compare with ur first pic. Do u do massage as well and wt is ur measurement now?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon