Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

the surgery looks amazing! you breast shape looks so nice. i guess u have to massage it to make it softer?

I like from seeing your pictures that you can really see how tight they became that really shows how much fat is actually injected. You must be very happy bout the results! goodluckSmile

would you drop to your ideal weight to prepare for fat transfer? 
or is it better to gain weight and have a little more fat than you normally would? o.o" 
i've been stalking bednar's results for a while, yours are really awesome. congrats !

(09-12-2016, 06:15 AM)dinogoesrawrrawr Wrote:  would you drop to your ideal weight to prepare for fat transfer? 
or is it better to gain weight and have a little more fat than you normally would? o.o" 
i've been stalking bednar's results for a while, yours are really awesome. congrats !

You can just be your normal weight and it'll be fine. How much do you weigh?

@ Hannah thanks :Smile am very happy I'm just sore still haha here's a recent picture in a bralette,1 month post!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-12-2016, 12:21 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  
(09-12-2016, 06:15 AM)dinogoesrawrrawr Wrote:  would you drop to your ideal weight to prepare for fat transfer? 

@ Hannah thanks :Smile am very happy I'm just sore still haha here's a recent picture in a bralette,1 month post!

That bralette is to die for, soo gorgeous! You look so amazingg! does fat transfer help shape as well, did your doctor mention anything about that?

Oh wow, your results are amazing! Could you post more updates? Has any of the fat died since your surgery? And have the marks completely faded yet? Did your doctor give you a special cream to put on them to fade it. And one last question, lol, were you in much pain after the surgery and how long did it last.

I'm seriously considering doing fat transfer but I'm so scared about scarring and have such a low tolerance of pain.

(10-02-2017, 06:31 PM)christri Wrote:  Oh wow, your results are amazing! Could you post more updates? Has any of the fat died since your surgery? And have the marks completely faded yet? Did your doctor give you a special cream to put on them to fade it. And one last question, lol, were you in much pain after the surgery and how long did it last.

I'm seriously considering doing fat transfer but I'm so scared about scarring and have such a low tolerance of pain.

Hello thanks! I just reached my 3 months post mark where they say your size will stay. I've lost a little volume on top but now they look much More natural. But now i am 30DD-D! The scars are still quite dark but I am putting scar cream on it every day. I was in pain but it was tolerable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-01-2017, 03:57 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(21-12-2016, 12:21 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  

That bralette is to die for, soo gorgeous! You look so amazingg! does fat transfer help shape as well, did your doctor mention anything about that?

Thanks! He did help the shape they definitely are more rounded but still natural!

Oh wow, you must be so happy! Your breasts are now the perfect size and shape for your frame! And yes they look so natural. I guess that is the beauty of fat transfer (and you don't have to worry about any pesky implants). Congrats! And I'm so happy you healed well! We're similar sizes and I want my breasts to look just like yours (I don't think anything more than a DD would look natural on me. 

Thank you so much for posting the update and pictures! I wonder if massaging would help your breasts to retain the fat or if it would diminish the results. Did your doctor say?  

<3  ChrisTri

Hey sweets, 

Your boobs look amaaaaazing!! and more important, you must be super happy feeling comfortable with all your body now. 
But I do want to ask you, how much volume have you lost in your bum and thighs to get this result? I would consider fat transfer for more natural results, but the fact is that I love my big bum and don't want to miss an inch. But don't have fat to transfer anywhere in my body except on my bum and thighs. I was wondering if the bum grows bigger again after surgery, or if according to your surgeon probably not that much because of the fat cells that were moved?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon