Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts

(06-02-2017, 07:26 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-02-2017, 07:12 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  Zvon here is the link for how to do the massages. And it does not increase the fat, it is impossible to make extra fat out of nothing, to get more fat you need to eat more than you need. 

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

And I'm sad to hear it's uncurable. I think I understand it a bit that you have to take medication the rest of your life with hypothyroidism . The doc wanted me to take radioactive iodine, cause I didn't have much results with my anti-thyroid medicine. But the anti-thyroid medicine had only been taken temporary to cure the disease. The radioactive iodine shrinks the thyroid gland so much that you get hypothyroidism because of it and then I would have had to take meds the rest of my life. 

On a side note: my dad was against it and asked the doctors to keep trying with the medicine. My dad was right, cause I got cured eventually. I have the feeling doctors "give up" too quickly if the results aren't immediate and resort to more drastic solutions. I had other similar experiences where they wanted a more drastic solution while it was unecessary.

Hi. How did you cure your hypothyroidism?

Oh I had hyperthyroidism, overactive thyroid. Sorry I forgot to mention it again I said it in my first post in this thread but that's very confusing. There are two common ways to cure hyperthyroidism. 1. Is anti thyroid medication to return it back to normal.
2. If that doesn't work, radioactive iodine that slows down your thyroid so much that you get hypothyroid instead. And you have to  take meds the rest of your life. 

I was lucky my anti thyroid medication worked. I took it longer than usual 2-3 years or so. Now I'm 3 years off meds ( I think).

(06-02-2017, 11:24 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  
(06-02-2017, 07:26 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-02-2017, 07:12 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  Zvon here is the link for how to do the massages. And it does not increase the fat, it is impossible to make extra fat out of nothing, to get more fat you need to eat more than you need. 

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

And I'm sad to hear it's uncurable. I think I understand it a bit that you have to take medication the rest of your life with hypothyroidism . The doc wanted me to take radioactive iodine, cause I didn't have much results with my anti-thyroid medicine. But the anti-thyroid medicine had only been taken temporary to cure the disease. The radioactive iodine shrinks the thyroid gland so much that you get hypothyroidism because of it and then I would have had to take meds the rest of my life. 

On a side note: my dad was against it and asked the doctors to keep trying with the medicine. My dad was right, cause I got cured eventually. I have the feeling doctors "give up" too quickly if the results aren't immediate and resort to more drastic solutions. I had other similar experiences where they wanted a more drastic solution while it was unecessary.

Hi. How did you cure your hypothyroidism?

Oh I had hyperthyroidism, overactive thyroid. Sorry I forgot to mention it again I said it in my first post in this thread but that's very confusing. There are two common ways to cure hyperthyroidism. 1. Is anti thyroid medication to return it back to normal.
2. If that doesn't work, radioactive iodine that slows down your thyroid so much that you get hypothyroid instead. And you have to  take meds the rest of your life. 

I was lucky my anti thyroid medication worked. I took it longer than usual 2-3 years or so. Now I'm 3 years off meds ( I think).
eek either option doesnt sound ideal  : (...
but thats great you overcame yours, good stuff

As for magnesium, you don't want to take it alone. That one needs to be balanced with calcium, and calcium needs to be taken with Vitamin D. So, go with a magnesium, calcium, Vitamin D combination supplement, if you want to supplement magnesium, and if it comes with Zinc, that's even better.
The whole radioactive iodine doesn't make any sense to me. The only way radioactive medicine should be used, that I'm aware of, is to trace how something is used by the body. For the said purpose of using a radioactive mineral to destroy body tissue makes absolutely no sense. The thyroid grows because it is tying to work harder to get an under-available nutrient, which is iodine.

Hey, sorry for not posting lately, I was very busy. Thank you all for your time and your advices, I now have to go through it and think about it. I am glad that you were cured with your thyroid problems, I hope I'll be once in your place...

(05-02-2017, 11:00 PM)Zvon Wrote:  Hello girls!  Shy

EllaC: I don't have any Naturopath in my neighbourhood but I could try a Traditional chinese medicine, that focuses on the whole body  Dodgy But you are definitely right that it's not a good idea to mess with the herbs when I don't know my hormone's results, I am so angry that I cannot have them. It would be much easier. I read about the massages so I definitely want to try at least that, I was only worried that it would only awake the fat and not the mammary gland which is my goal - I am OK with my small breasts, they are good for sports, but I really want to breast feed one day and this day is slowly approaching... I also read that progesterone could stop the cancer, that is why I suddenly exploded with action. 

Octaviaaah: The problem is that I CANNOT cure the thyroid, as the western medicine says, I will be ill for the rest of my life, which is unacceptable for me  Sad I have to take the pills every morning on empty stomach and cannot eat for 30 minutes. The amount of the pill will get bigger and bigger as the time goes and my thyroid will stop working in the end completely, they will cut it out and I'll have hell serious troubles. This is common, once you get chronical illness on your thyroid, they supplement you and the thyroid gives up. The eastern medicine says that it is bad to support the thyroid on not working (if you understand me) but you also have to find the way how to restart it in which I'm failing. I have to try some healer or something. I just thought that at least I can start with the breasts. Because it is seriously possible that I will never cure the thyroide but at least I want the mammary gland to be finished. I will PM you, those massages that you did sound good Smile

Hi, Zvon,
I hate to admit it, but...  Western Medicine is mostly Quacks any more. Likely has been for longer than I've been alive, but as the quantity of quacks in the overall population of doctors goes up, you notice it more...  And as you meet more doctors, you notice it more. Maybe a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Anyway - Western medicine is mostly controlled by Big Pharma. And so is the legal system (shared control with Big Agriculture, Medical lobby, etc, etc, etc.)  So, we get the worst results they can buy... 

I have not read the whole thread, but do you know why your thyroid is weak? Obvious thought is Iodine deficiency (actually on the rise here in the US, too, due to the idiot's crusade against "too much" salt in the US diet. It's to the point where, if you use salt in your diet, you're a medical risk...) 

If possible, add seaweed to the diet to combat iodine deficiency. We added iodine to table salt, but since no one much uses proper salt any more...  :-P  (Includes me, since there is a flavor benefit to pink or red salt, and salish is awesome, too - but no added iodine.)

Additionally, there are means to stretch the neck and massage the thyroid. Neck rolls (think of making a large circle with top of head by allowing the right ear to go towards right shoulder, then forward, chin to chest; then left ear to left shoulder; then back of head towards back. Roll it around, don't move it directly from straight up, to each direction. Once it's in a downward position, keep it down, just rolling around those four cardinal points, like drawing a big circle - you're not drawing arrows, or making four small circles, make one big circle.)
Also, from yoga, stretching the head upwards, and elongating the neck, should help. It's not a fix, but it will warm the thyroid and help it get more circulation, more oxygen.  Look towards the ceiling with neck straight, go to Sun Salute 1, repeat about 5 times. Can work through the whole set of movements, it wouldn't hurt.  ;-)

Hope that and the thread from Octaviaaah help.

-Dianna

(23-02-2017, 02:31 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(05-02-2017, 11:00 PM)Zvon Wrote:  Hello girls!  Shy

EllaC: I don't have any Naturopath in my neighbourhood but I could try a Traditional chinese medicine, that focuses on the whole body  Dodgy But you are definitely right that it's not a good idea to mess with the herbs when I don't know my hormone's results, I am so angry that I cannot have them. It would be much easier. I read about the massages so I definitely want to try at least that, I was only worried that it would only awake the fat and not the mammary gland which is my goal - I am OK with my small breasts, they are good for sports, but I really want to breast feed one day and this day is slowly approaching... I also read that progesterone could stop the cancer, that is why I suddenly exploded with action. 

Octaviaaah: The problem is that I CANNOT cure the thyroid, as the western medicine says, I will be ill for the rest of my life, which is unacceptable for me  Sad I have to take the pills every morning on empty stomach and cannot eat for 30 minutes. The amount of the pill will get bigger and bigger as the time goes and my thyroid will stop working in the end completely, they will cut it out and I'll have hell serious troubles. This is common, once you get chronical illness on your thyroid, they supplement you and the thyroid gives up. The eastern medicine says that it is bad to support the thyroid on not working (if you understand me) but you also have to find the way how to restart it in which I'm failing. I have to try some healer or something. I just thought that at least I can start with the breasts. Because it is seriously possible that I will never cure the thyroide but at least I want the mammary gland to be finished. I will PM you, those massages that you did sound good Smile

Hi, Zvon,
I hate to admit it, but...  Western Medicine is mostly Quacks any more. Likely has been for longer than I've been alive, but as the quantity of quacks in the overall population of doctors goes up, you notice it more...  And as you meet more doctors, you notice it more. Maybe a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Anyway - Western medicine is mostly controlled by Big Pharma. And so is the legal system (shared control with Big Agriculture, Medical lobby, etc, etc, etc.)  So, we get the worst results they can buy... 

I have not read the whole thread, but do you know why your thyroid is weak? Obvious thought is Iodine deficiency (actually on the rise here in the US, too, due to the idiot's crusade against "too much" salt in the US diet. It's to the point where, if you use salt in your diet, you're a medical risk...) 

If possible, add seaweed to the diet to combat iodine deficiency. We added iodine to table salt, but since no one much uses proper salt any more...  :-P  (Includes me, since there is a flavor benefit to pink or red salt, and salish is awesome, too - but no added iodine.)

Additionally, there are means to stretch the neck and massage the thyroid. Neck rolls (think of making a large circle with top of head by allowing the right ear to go towards right shoulder, then forward, chin to chest; then left ear to left shoulder; then back of head towards back. Roll it around, don't move it directly from straight up, to each direction. Once it's in a downward position, keep it down, just rolling around those four cardinal points, like drawing a big circle - you're not drawing arrows, or making four small circles, make one big circle.)
Also, from yoga, stretching the head upwards, and elongating the neck, should help. It's not a fix, but it will warm the thyroid and help it get more circulation, more oxygen.  Look towards the ceiling with neck straight, go to Sun Salute 1, repeat about 5 times. Can work through the whole set of movements, it wouldn't hurt.  ;-)

Hope that and the thread from Octaviaaah help.

-Dianna

Hi Zvon!

I also have hypothyroidism so I understand many of your frustrations. So sorry you have to deal with hypothyroidism and breast issues...most doctors know so little about how thyroid really works, let alone breast connections to it Sad Hypothyroidism is so poorly understood and treated so I think that’s great that you’re trying to find ways to fix it in your country! It is definitely crucial to breast development from what I have researched!

My situation is that I also tried to treat my thyroid naturally with herbs like ashwaganda, etc. That did help some, but mine was still low so I did more research. I found a book called The Thyroid Cure on Amazon. I was able to buy the kindle edition so you can probably do that too from anywhere. I think you’d like it because it gives natural ways to reverse thyroid and autoimmune disease. I am following it and recently started on desiccated thyroid from pigs (suggested in the book) instead of the synthetic kind. Anyway, there are lots of other good ideas on diet, stress, etc. 

I’ve read a lot too about the thyroid-estrogen/progesterone-Breast connection mainly because mine are so small and now I realize it’s because I had abnormally low thyroid, estrogen, and progesterone during puberty. I’m so mad at myself and doctors for not treating it then so now I have really small breasts. The good news is when I started thyroid treatment my estrogen and progesterone went up to normal levels!! I’m still slightly estrogen dominant according to my labs, but only a bit. Unfortunately I had no breast size change when my hormones came up to normal level, probably because I’m way past pubert...but I don’t know about development of the ducts/glands that you were talking about. I know a lot of things depend on the individual, but since it sounds like it’s difficult for you to get hormones tested in your country, I hope my experience can help you some! 

Best of luck!

So this is me again, hello girls and thank you again so much for all your words and advices! 

The good news is that I am officialy cured with the HPV. Nature and some work on me helped. I also finished school and the stress disappeared like snow after winter. I am trying to work as freelancer so that's not easy but still better than fighting for that diploma. Since I have more time now and hopefuly soon will have some more money I consider getting back on the journey. 
During the state finals my thyroid got a bit worse. My doctor says that I was really stressed and it caused it. I still read some articles about hormonal connections in body but am more and more sure to save some money and visit a professional doctor. I mean, of course, some natural doctor. I'm sick of hearing how I can't be cured and other stuff. 

I would have one question though... Using noogleberry.. What is getting bigger in the breast? Is it the fats or the tissues, mammary gland? My goal is to develop some mammary glad for breastfeeding. Thanks again for your thoughts

(18-01-2018, 09:54 PM)Zvon Wrote:  So this is me again, hello girls and thank you again so much for all your words and advices! 

The good news is that I am officialy cured with the HPV. Nature and some work on me helped. I also finished school and the stress disappeared like snow after winter. I am trying to work as freelancer so that's not easy but still better than fighting for that diploma. Since I have more time now and hopefuly soon will have some more money I consider getting back on the journey. 
During the state finals my thyroid got a bit worse. My doctor says that I was really stressed and it caused it. I still read some articles about hormonal connections in body but am more and more sure to save some money and visit a professional doctor. I mean, of course, some natural doctor. I'm sick of hearing how I can't be cured and other stuff. 

I would have one question though... Using noogleberry.. What is getting bigger in the breast? Is it the fats or the tissues, mammary gland? My goal is to develop some mammary glad for breastfeeding. Thanks again for your thoughts
Hi. So how on earth did you cure hpv??? 
That’s amazing please share! 
I personally can’t answer if mammary glands will grow through noogling but email Lucy at noogleberry she will answer you. Noogling is tissue expansion not gland so I suspect not.
Goats rue is meant to help mammary development BUT if can cause issues. I used it with fenugreek and had diasterous results however women who are ACTIVEly breastfeeding find it helpful and Le Lache league are who you should talk to re the mammary development for future breastfeeding

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon