Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica Tea Slices - Question?

[attachment=13642]
Hi. So i always said if i was going to take PM it would be the way the native thais consumed it! As in Tea.. So i brought the tea and it arrived.
Then i see this on the package and i dont understand what it means? It says 50-150mcg per day but doesnt say what the total amount in the package is.. Its a bag of PM slices (actual root) so how many slices equate to 50-150mg? Ive asked Siam naturals so waiting a reply.

The scary bit is the warning re "DO NOT TAKE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, A MALE OR IF TUMOURS ARE PRESENT".... Which would indicate theres a high estrogen risk there... And here i was thinking pure authentic PM root would balance our estrogens to good not add to it...

Lotus... are you around?

(31-01-2017, 06:24 AM)I\m EllaC Wrote:  Lotus... are you around?

Yes I'm here for the moment.  Smile

Good question re: @ raw pm. 

Personally?, I'd like them to confirm the miroestriol content of their raw (pm slices) in addition to their processed product. If the processed product loses some of it's strength during manufacturing (which it does) I'd reconsider the recommendated amount of 50 mg. and only take 1/2 that amount to start. 

Do you know any history about this supplier?. I've seen enough comparative analysis about PM to only say it acts more like E1 than E2 and for only a short time period with low permeability. If there is ANY true (varified) miroestriol in PM these days it's insignificant in my opinion.........what makes the bulk of PM's phytoestrogens are it's multitude of substrates, which is still nevertheless effective at wrecking havoc over ones pituitary and thyroid. I'd opt for balancing hormones naturally through diet/nutrition and exercise if at all possible, that's just my opinion for what it's worth. 

I found alternative transdermal application science I'm experimenting with and it being identical to human adipose tissue and with high permeability, I'll give to you when I test it more.....or I flip another cup size in growth during the process, it's pretty dang cheap tbh. Big Grin

L.  Smile

(31-01-2017, 07:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Personally?, I'd like them to confirm the miroestriol content of their raw (pm slices) in addition to their processed product. If the processed product loses some of it's strength during manufacturing (which it does) I'd reconsider the recommendated amount of 50 mg. and only take 1/2 that amount to start. 

Do you know any history about this supplier?. I've seen enough comparative analysis about PM to only say it acts more like E1 than E2 and for only a short time period with low permeability. If there is ANY true (varified) miroestriol in PM these days it's insignificant in my opinion.........what makes the bulk of PM's phytoestrogens are it's multitude of substrates, which is still nevertheless effective at wrecking havoc over ones pituitary and thyroid. I'd opt for balancing hormones naturally through diet/nutrition and exercise if at all possible, that's just my opinion for what it's worth. 

I found alternative transdermal application science I'm experimenting with and it being identical to human adipose tissue and with high permeability, I'll give to you when I test it more.....or I flip another cup size in growth during the process, it's pretty dang cheap tbh. Big Grin

L.  Smile

Glad you replied :Smile
Re siam.... Hmm on their website they describe their farming practises, have a certificate up BUT i didnt really read that. I figured pure organic slices coulsnt be adulterated so youd get the wholefood product warts and all. But if it messes with the thyroid bugger that! 

Ok waiting to hear re the transdermal :Smile!

It smells like dirt too! Suprisingly customs opened and let through..

(31-01-2017, 08:01 AM)EllaC Wrote:  It smells like dirt too! Suprisingly customs opened and let through..

Ok, well that should be a scary tip not to use for anyone with low immunities and/or digestive issues, meaning the product still retains bacteria/chemicals from fertilizers used during harvesting.

(31-01-2017, 08:13 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(31-01-2017, 08:01 AM)EllaC Wrote:  It smells like dirt too! Suprisingly customs opened and let through..

Ok, well that should be a scary tip not to use for anyone with low immunities and/or digestive issues, meaning the product still retains bacteria/chemicals from fertilizers used during harvesting.

Bollucks thanks love

(31-01-2017, 07:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

L.  Smile
Hi Lotus
I'd like to hear about your new research as well!
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon