Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unpadded bras

So most unpadded bras have seams in the cups. These are grat for support but i have noticed that they are leaving red marks on the skin of my breasts.
Is this normal, or a sign the cup is too small?

Please guys. I have been googling all night and cant find anything about unpadded cups leaving marks on breasts

(31-01-2017, 02:10 AM)Katana Wrote:  Please guys. I have been googling all night and cant find anything about unpadded cups leaving marks on breasts

I apologize, Katana, as I'm just guessing...
Maybe the cup is too small? Meaning, the actual cup, not the letter size.
I forget which blog I was reading, but...  She's "well endowed" like you, and has learned a few things...  Among them, protrusion and cup size, where the breast is full (top or bottom), details like that.
Might've been Hourglassy.com, or "Sophisticated Pair".

Anyway - What about looking into alternate brands? Full-ly, I think was one, which has larger (deeper) cups. Don't know if they're around near you, Sears used to carry them - haven't checked recently. Available online.
I'll see if I can find some others....  I think the standards are Olga, Lillyette, Bali. And the standard stores, Torrid and Lane Bryant (Cacique.) 

I'll need to check from home, work doesn't give me enough flexibility. ;-)
-Dianna

(31-01-2017, 03:52 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(31-01-2017, 02:10 AM)Katana Wrote:  Please guys. I have been googling all night and cant find anything about unpadded cups leaving marks on breasts

I forget which blog I was reading, but...  She's "well endowed" like you, and has learned a few things...  Among them, protrusion and cup size, where the breast is full (top or bottom), details like that.

Anyway - What about looking into alternate brands? Full-ly, I think was one, which has larger (deeper) cups. Don't know if they're around near you, Sears used to carry them - haven't checked recently. Available online.
I'll see if I can find some others....  I think the standards are Olga, Lillyette, Bali. And the standard stores, Torrid and Lane Bryant (Cacique.) 

-Dianna

Thanks for replying dianna. I have seem posts about forward projection being an issue which may be the problem i am having. I have noticed that although the cup is big (wide wires, full coverage etc) it doesnt seem to have much material going forwards from the wires. It gives me the orange in the glass effect too sometimes

I think its because some bra manufacturers assume large breasts = huge bases or that large breasted women want to make their bust seem smaller, but because my breasts arent overly squashy they tend to fight against the cups instead of squishing back against my chest

(31-01-2017, 03:52 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  

-Dianna

check on the google in these days most of the people get the discounts on it

(30-01-2017, 12:31 AM)Katana Wrote:  So most unpadded bras have seams in the cups. These are grat for support but i have noticed that they are leaving red marks on the skin of my breasts.
Is this normal, or a sign the cup is too small?

Does the bra feel uncomfortable when you wear it? It it does, then probably it is small for you. Try to one cup size up, or up one band size. So try sizes close to it. You could also try a sister size, that might help.
Otherwise it could be that your skin is sensitive to the fabric.

I found this happened more when my boobs were too big for the bra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon