Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Em's BO Program

Today marks one full month of BO!! And going into the new year I am feeling both excited about my future progress and happy about my current progress. Both in NBE and in life. 

I've had alot of tough days this year so to not only get through them but also come out a Victor feels amazing. 

So I have 11 more months on BO (although I think I'll go all of 2017) before I measure and decide my next steps from there. I do know I will still be taking BO but I don't know if I'll be for growth or maintenance. 

I just took my last pill of bottle 2 and tomorrow start bottle 3. I'm just feeling really good about the new year and plan to do all I can do to make it a great year. 

Happy New Years to you all and be safe tonight!

PS: I realized I've been twisting at night and sleeping on my stomach. :/ Gunna try not doing that anymore.

Alright, so my breasts are still looking great and feeling great aswell. Rounding out very nicely so and very plump and full. My butt has also done the same. And very recently I've noticed my hips beginning to round out and become a tad bit more shapely. I noticed as I was lotioning up. 

I do however plan on exercising some of this holiday weight off and so we'll see how it goes from there.

Thanks for the updates! Do you ever find that you get emotional on BO? I think I may but it's hard to tell because I'm sensitive anyway

(29-12-2016, 09:53 AM)peekaboobs Wrote:  
(28-12-2016, 10:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW I got reacquainted with my TENS/EMS unit this morning! I dont have the descriptive setting like you do so I had to do a lot of reading and experimenting. The first time out, it was just so so, but the second time I cranked up the pulse width and the frequency.
Holy smokes what an amazing experience! I dont know if they will get bigger but I know its well worth the 1/2 hour!
And its a lot more fun that 1/2 hour of deer or Chi!

Bobbi ( definitely a happy me)

I might dig the TENS unit out and give it a go as well.  Mine is old school with only manual adjustment settings.  Which settings did you find to work best?  When you say it was an amazing experience, do you mean it feels pleasurable or what?  I'm trying to get mrs onto something different this month, and she is not much liking the ground flax seed in water.  Some how she can drink bourbon neat, but no enthusiasm for flax seed thus far.
I dont want to hijack the thread but My unit has TENS and EMS
I use the EMS with the following settings
3 sec ramp up
35 minute duration
Pulse width 220
Pulse rate 20Hz ( might be too much)
contraction is 35 sec
relax 5 sec
20ma power

and I use 2 pads on either side of the breast.
Here is another link to using TENS:
http://breastnotes.com/breastfeeding/BrF...c-TENS.htm

Bobbi

(04-01-2017, 06:41 AM)Thematrix Wrote:  Thanks for the updates! Do you ever find that you get emotional on BO? I think I may but it's hard to tell because I'm sensitive anyway

At first maybe, but now I feel great. More emotionally stable actually. But I've been doing small things to get myself in a good emotional state aswell. They add up.

I'll be working out starting Monday. I'm excited, working out was always a fun thing for me. But yes, it's time to get rid of this extra holiday weight! 

No update on my breasts/butt they're still looking the same right now. Very full and plump. Only 1M 5D though, we'll see when the 2M mark hits later this month.

Are you taking any progress photos bubbles?

(06-01-2017, 05:17 AM)Thematrix Wrote:  Are you taking any progress photos bubbles?

I am, but none that I'll be sharing here on BN. I've had an issue before when I was here the last time.

Sorry to hear that... what was the issue? I have photos posted.

(06-01-2017, 06:21 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Sorry to hear that... what was the issue? I have photos posted.

The photos were taken from BN and used elsewhere without my permission.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon