Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do you buy Pueraria Mirifica?

Hello, I was wondering where you all buy from Pueraria Mirifica and how you like the brand you buy.
Which sites would you recommend, especially for someone living in Europe? I'm considering to buy from pueraria-mirifica.co.uk, but I'd like to know if any of you have had any experiences with buying from the site before. Thanks. Smile

(31-10-2016, 02:01 AM)honeydew Wrote:  Hello, I was wondering where you all buy from Pueraria Mirifica and how you like the brand you buy.
Which sites would you recommend, especially for someone living in Europe? I'm considering to buy from pueraria-mirifica.co.uk, but I'd like to know if any of you have had any experiences with buying from the site before. Thanks. Smile

Any Kudzu can substitute Pueraria Mirifica. Perhaps its strength will vary.

Hi honeydoo
AINTEROL is the product you want. There are many distributors and most of it comes from Germany. Or rather ships from there.
I have used the Pueraria Mirifica .com, for their spray, which I like a lot. There products look legitimate as well.
I'm sure some of the UK girls will chime in. I'm in the US. Dont get suckered into buying the cheap crap. It wont work and may contain other ingredients that can make you sick.
Bobbi

Pueraria Mirifica as a plant is generic.
What to look at is a company's reputation. Some popular brands have used fillers, or they cross contaminated the wrong herbs or other ingredients. It's not always dangerous, but it makes the product ineffective or provides the undesired result.

PBS NewsHour: Store-bought herbal supplements may not be what they seem

Overall Kudzu (Pueraria) that passes purity and quality assurance standards should also be ok.

Ainterol.  It works.  It's very important to be careful with the dosages amounts and disciplined so as not to interfere with the natural cycle.  Basically don't take too much and stay within the perimeters of how the natural cycle works in regards to time period and how the estrogen naturally elevates and falls to promote timely ovulation.

I bought off eBay.  The powder shipped from Thailand if I remember right and took a month or so, and the cream came from a distributor out of Texas that delivered within a few days.

I buy the Purafem brand from Zenulife.com. I am somewhat new to the game though, and the only other brand I have tried was a cheap one off amazon. Both work, but I've had great results using purafem, both the pills and the serum/cream massage.

(10-11-2016, 05:35 PM)bigbrains Wrote:  I buy the Purafem brand from Zenulife.com. I am somewhat new to the game though, and the only other brand I have tried was a cheap one off amazon. Both work, but I've had great results using purafem, both the pills and the serum/cream massage.

I've been considering buying the Purafem capsules along with their serum and cream. For how long have you been using it and how have your results been? How often do you use their serum and cream? Also how many pills do you take? It only has 350 mg in it, so I thought it would be best to take 1½ a day.

Does anyone have experience with the Pueraria Mirifica pills (500 mg) from Biovea?

(26-12-2016, 05:37 AM)honeydew Wrote:  
(10-11-2016, 05:35 PM)bigbrains Wrote:  I buy the Purafem brand from Zenulife.com. I am somewhat new to the game though, and the only other brand I have tried was a cheap one off amazon. Both work, but I've had great results using purafem, both the pills and the serum/cream massage.

I've been considering buying the Purafem capsules along with their serum and cream. For how long have you been using it and how have your results been? How often do you use their serum and cream? Also how many pills do you take? It only has 350 mg in it, so I thought it would be best to take 1½ a day.

Does anyone have experience with the Pueraria Mirifica pills (500 mg) from Biovea?

My usage and results are in my signature. =) 
I started taking one pill a day and slowly (after 2-3 weeks) increased to 2 a day, and after a month of that increased to 4 pills, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I take them with calcium to help with absorption. 

I usually put on the serum first, 4-6 drops/breast, massage till absorbed, then put on the cream. That takes a bit longer to absorb, so I do my massages until its tacky.

(28-12-2016, 12:24 AM)bigbrains Wrote:  

I started taking one pill a day and slowly (after 2-3 weeks) increased to 2 a day, and after a month of that increased to 4 pills, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I take them with calcium to help with absorption. 

I usually put on the serum first, 4-6 drops/breast, massage till absorbed, then put on the cream. That takes a bit longer to absorb, so I do my massages until its tacky.
Thank you for your answers, it was really helpful! Smile

(29-12-2016, 12:44 AM)honeydew Wrote:  
(28-12-2016, 12:24 AM)bigbrains Wrote:  

Thank you for your answers, it was really helpful! Smile

I buy from here they have a good dose and ship out fast.   Smile

https://www.etsy.com/listing/519596042/pueraria-mirifica-3000-mg?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pueraria&ref=sr_gallery_2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon