Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success with massage?

Okay this may sound weird and if it's not in the right spot admins please feel free to move it but I didn't know where else to post this. I want to give massage a shot. I tried pills and didn't get very far. I also forgot them quite often. Who has seen good results from just massage alone. Do you have any before an after pictures. How long did it take for you to get there and how long did it take before you really noticed the difference in their size.

Hi LaregC's
Here are my favorite two massage threads:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
Everything there is to know is discussed somewhere in these threads.
Personally I do chi in the morning. and Deer mixed with fat brushing in late morning and mid afternoon.
Its hard to tell if massage alone will do the trick, but you get to become intimate with your breasts I find it easier to determine if something is happening when the tape is not saying anything.
Bobbi

Thanks. The reason I'm going to try massage is because i am a manager at mcdonalds so my hours are all over the place. Some days I'm 6am to 4pm others I'm 11pm to 7am and so on. Thats part of the reason why I was forgetting to take pills. I've been there for 6 years and I've gained maybe 5lbs. I weigh 115lbs and I'm 5 foot 5

One of my favorite things to do when I have a long drive is to do chi while i'm driving.
You can slip you hand under your top, and chi away.
Of course you have to massage with opposite breast/hand but thats usually more comfortable anyway.
Also forget about counting revolutions, just drive and massage. Most important is to drive!
Bobbi

(15-12-2016, 07:37 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  Okay this may sound weird and if it's not in the right spot admins please feel free to move it but I didn't know where else to post this. I want to give massage a shot. I tried pills and didn't get very far. I also forgot them quite often. Who has seen good results from just massage alone. Do you have any before an after pictures. How long did it take for you to get there and how long did it take before you really noticed the difference in their size.
Hi,
Check out the program page linked under this post, I have before and after pictures with results from massage Smile

Also check out the threads from blessedbreasts.   She has great results as well and mostly based from massage I believe.

Actually, most that put the work in seem to respond to massage from what I see.  Pretty amazing, really.  When I first started looking into this I read about and saw photos from a girl named Tiger Lily that responded nicely from massage, nipple stimulation, and I believe slapping as well.  The photos of her before and after were quite dramatic, especially when I saw the profile view.  Diet also plays a large part along with the physical stimulation.

(18-12-2016, 01:20 AM)peekaboobs Wrote:  Also check out the threads from blessedbreasts.   She has great results as well and mostly based from massage I believe.

Actually, most that put the work in seem to respond to massage from what I see.  Pretty amazing, really.  When I first started looking into this I  read about and saw photos from a girl named Tiger Lily that responded nicely from massage, nipple stimulation, and I believe slapping as well.  The photos of her before and after were quite dramatic, especially when I saw the profile view.  Diet also plays a large part along with the physical stimulation.

May I ask what is the recommended diet. Im a newbie here and i have no idea. ThanksSmile

I have been massaging for 2 weeks now and since a week I drink 2 cups of fennel tea as well. And I think my breast are fuller already in those 2 weeks I had sore/ heavy/ painful breasts 4 times already so I think it will be working on only those 2 for me. But I Will add more things though (for butt growth especially). I would say just try it out it's very good for your breasts anyways and it's free. I do chi rotations twice a day for 15 minutes. I did it 3 times yesterday and they feel so sore and heavy today.

Oh and diet wise, just eat a healthy diet. I would say whole grains lots of vegetables, fruit, seeds and nuts. But also protein rich with lean meats or vegetables proteins. Cutting back on processed foods. I'm eating pretty healthy and I heard eating healthy could help improve hormonal imbalances but I don't know if this is correct so don't take my word for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon