Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary + Pueraria Mirifica breast cream?

Heart 

Hi all,

So this is my first post but I'm not new to NBE. About a two years ago I was on a Noogleberry + Ainterol PM pills & PM breast cream routine. I started out with underdeveloped tubular AA cups, after about a year of this routine I filled out into a nice full A cup and my tubular shape was gone! Yes, it took me a long time, it was a lot of work, and the results were not as drastic in comparison to what some women achieve, but I was very pleased with my breasts for the first time in my life. If I had kept going i'm sure I would have continued to see even better results, but with like many things in my life, I lost interest. I sort of just stopped caring about growing bigger breast and quit my routine altogether. As a result, I lost all of the progress that I made. This was saddening but not unexpected, and so I moved on to other "projects."
Now I'm starting to regret quitting and would like to get back in the the NBE game, so to speak. This time with more conviction. Smile

So to get to the point. I have a lot of left over Ainterol PM pills and PM breast cream. About 3 - 6 months worth. While I do like this stuff, I really wanted to try Bovine Ovary, but I'm hesitant to buy it when I have all this left over product. So I was wondering, is it safe/effective to combined BO pills with PM cream? (Obviously I wouldn't take the PM pills.) Hopefully this hasn't been asked before, just let me know if it has and I'll be sure to read. I plan on going through the entire BO thread when I get the chance. I'm still in the process of deciding which BO pills to take. I am definitely going to start out with a cheap brand, and work my way up if needed. Any suggestions on that would also be appreciated.

I think some people cycled with bo and pm before with results people normally say not to but if its lower doses to start could be worth trying.

Wouldnt that give estrogen overload ?

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering this as well.... combining BO with PM cream?

(14-12-2016, 11:20 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I know this is an old thread but I was wondering this as well.... combining BO with PM cream?

Am thinking Lotus has written about this somewhere on this site, but could not find the post. 
However have read to not mix the two & instead use a cream without progesterone. 
That said, have not used the product in the link & results in various reviews were mixed. 
http://mustgrowbust.com/must-know-before...ine-ovary/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon