Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before pic and a three days of noogling result..

[attachment=13553]

I know its early to be posting pics especially when there is no permanent changes although can i say my smaller boob hasnt gone smaller even after the swelling has gone. I cant wait till i achieve some fullness at the top as im totally flat. The underboob seems to be swelling well though.. gosh i cant believe im sending these pics... (yikes) 

I guess im doing to encourage others as i am encouraged by the swelling. No herbs worked for me but this my friends... i dunno, this might just work x

WOW, That is some great swelling! It's a really good sign, as you've only started so recently....we have very similar breasts and I have to say, I am impressed myself with NB so far. I'm starting to see a curve on my upper boobs! What is the size you're aiming for, Fruitcake? 

I don't understand how some ladies say that they didn't even get swelling. Noogling is really something in my opinion!

Thank you for sharing the pics with us!

(10-12-2016, 01:45 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  WOW, That is some great swelling! It's a really good sign, as you've only started so recently....we have very similar breasts and I have to say, I am impressed myself with NB so far. I'm starting to see a curve on my upper boobs! What is the size you're aiming for, Fruitcake? 

I don't understand how some ladies say that they didn't even get swelling. Noogling is really something in my opinion!

Thank you for sharing the pics with us!
Im short and petite so anything beyond a C cup and i will topple over!
So yeah i want to aim for a 32C.

How long before you noticed the curve on you upper boob? 

I have found that suction is better when i apply cocoa butter instead of oil but the boobs sweat with that which is the only thing.. nothing that cant be washed off though! How long have you been noogling bettie32?

Im not massaging but i am going to add bone broth in my diet for collagen..

I've been noogling for only about a week yet I find that the swelling is lasting quite a long time on me! I've been bad (fierce) though, I started off half an hour for a couple of days and now I'm doing an hour already per day (straight). I think what you're doing is better (15 mins if I remember correctly?) and then gradually go up to 30 mins, then an hour....I'm thinking of doing half an hour twice a day. Some say that's even more effective....

I've just noticed a slight curve on the top of my breasts since yesterday....it could be temporary swelling but hey, it's still great! 

Bone broth sounds like a very good idea. I was thinking of buying collagen pills, like the ones for hair, skin and nails. 

By the way, I tried wetting my breasts with warm water and then applying the domes. They really stick better and hold suction! Try it out! I didn't put any oil or cream, just water.

Oh and you already look like a 32B in the second pic!!

See I never got that from noogling. Looks like your responding good

(10-12-2016, 07:57 PM)EllaC Wrote:  See I never got that from noogling. Looks like your responding good

You never got any swelling, even temporary? How long did you noogle for and how often, Ella?

Sorry Fruitcake, I'm always butting in your threads! Smile

(11-12-2016, 11:15 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(10-12-2016, 07:57 PM)EllaC Wrote:  See I never got that from noogling. Looks like your responding good

You never got any swelling, even temporary? How long did you noogle for and how often, Ella?

Sorry Fruitcake, I'm always butting in your threads! Smile

Thats alright Bettie32, actually i would like to know too

Is this normal in noogling? 
I was getting good swelling but now i feel im not swelling as much and i cant pump as much- the swelling that i get doesnt last long but when i feel them/squeeze them there seems to be more substance inside whereas before they were just empty sacs.

I am now day 7 into my noogling. I use the pump and hold method.

I have also noticed that the swelling is better when i noogle one cup at a time. Its just time consuming and therefore i do it together, oh and im drinking bone broth and incorporating a high protein diet- chicken, lentils etc

Any advise? Am i being too impatient

Wow fruitcake! Your boobs look amazing!! Keep it up! Curious how the next few months will look for you.
How much do you do a day? Did you build up?
I am new to this, so I don't know much about any methods or time intervals.

Lots of booby love,

Ellen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon