Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumpers- How long did it take you to see lasting results?

Experienced pumpers: I'd like to start a thread with how long it took to grow a cup size or more. It would help me to know that I'm on track and keep me hopeful!

I've been pumping with my Kangzhu medium domes and pump for a little over 3 weeks and just began to get swelling last week. The first 2 weeks, no swelling. I pump for 40 min to 2 hours a day depending on the day. I already took my 'before' photos so I have something to compare it to in another few weeks. Smile
Me: 34AA/A, 5'8", 130lbs

Swelling is just a temporary side effect of pumping. Doesn't last very long. But each time you pump you get a little incremental growth. Which keeps adding up. Took me months (2-3) before I could see a big change. As long as your domes are large enough that not much of your breast is touching the sides then you will get growth. Just be patient and consistent.

Hi Karren, thanks for your reply.
Yes, I believe in pumping! haha.
I've grown a little in 4 weeks, I can tell they are heavier and filling out my bras more. I know everyone grows at a different rate but it's still encouraging to see others progress with dates! I will make sure to be consistent and take incremental pics so that I have real evidence to support my progress. Happy pumping Smile

I gained 1 inch in 11 weeks without herbs but taking collagen . I didn't pump everyday though I must say but anyway I have a loong journey to go through yet Blush

Is anyone using a regular breast pump used for nursing for breast enhancement??? I just started & the first day I noticed what looks like a drop of milk. Followed shortly after by a tingling sensation which I remember from when I nursed 15 years ago. I am using an Evenflo pump that stimulates the nipples. Does anyone know if this will produce milk???? Because I'm looking for enhancement only

(23-10-2016, 05:32 PM)karen67 Wrote:  Is anyone using a regular breast pump used for nursing for breast enhancement??? I just started & the first day I noticed what looks like a drop of milk. Followed shortly after by a tingling sensation which I remember from when I nursed 15 years ago. I am using an Evenflo pump that stimulates the nipples. Does anyone know if this will produce milk???? Because I'm looking for enhancement only

I am, but not for breast enhancement, i was hoping to produce milk for a medical condition given breast milk contains live colonizing probiotics which cannot be obtained in any pill - BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.

I envy how you produced a drop within a day, thats incredible? My hormones are unbalance and low at a guess , i tried for a few weeks and maanged to get a drop after a few weeks but couldnt break past that. Theres a supplement by motherlove "more milk special" which should boost things along. Sounds like it wouldnt take much to get you to produce a flow if you got a drop after a day, maybe a little fenugreek?

I saw the drop of milk the same day I started pumping & everyday since. I Dont want to start lactating again & its been Hours since I pumped today & I only pumped for 10 minutes & I keep getting the same sensation. I know its from pumping but I Dont want my breast get fuller because I'm producing milk.  Has anyone else had this experience???

I'm feeling a little bummed because I've been pumping for 3 months now and they have only grown a tiny bit. I was a AA, now I'm an A, but not even a full A. Mid cycle I think I'm a full A. It's just really hard when I feel so unattractive or undesirable because I'm so flat (and single). I'm going to keep pumping - I really want to be a B cup by January, or anytime really. As long as  get there at all. At this point I'm doubting whether it will happen at all at this rate. Sorry to be a downer, I'm usually so positive.

(26-10-2016, 08:54 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote:  I'm feeling a little bummed because I've been pumping for 3 months now and they have only grown a tiny bit. I was a AA, now I'm an A, but not even a full A. Mid cycle I think I'm a full A. It's just really hard when I feel so unattractive or undesirable because I'm so flat (and single). I'm going to keep pumping - I really want to be a B cup by January, or anytime really. As long as  get there at all. At this point I'm doubting whether it will happen at all at this rate. Sorry to be a downer, I'm usually so positive.

Hey PrettyPunky !
Growing from AA to A is already awesome ! I have been pumping since two months, at least one hour a  day, and I am still AAA-AA... And pumping makes my scars worse, super red. And my breast don't have a beautiful shape due to tuberous deformity. So don't be discouraged, you have already grown, and that's a good sign ! I am sure that you will grow more over time !

Thanks Helen for the encouragement! Smile
I'll keep pumping. They have to grow, right?! Even if it takes another year, it'll be worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon