Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica for a female?

Hi!

I'm new to this site so please bear with me Smile
I'd like to ask about opinions for a very high dose of PM for a 22 year old female.
I ordered 500 mg pure farmed PM from a manufactured in Thailand and this is my second month of using it. I started from a low dose and upped it to 1000 mg a day for the first month, for this month I upped it to 1500 mg a day. I'm cycling it with my period, starting from the first day of my period and continuing for 15 days.
I'm an A/small B cup and weigh 54 kgs, I have a pretty thin figure. I've been taking the PM with milk, try to get more protein from eggs, use a bust up cream and massage occasionally. (Though now I'm trying to do it every day). I also did an improvised Milk Thistle cleanse after the first month of use. So far I haven't seen a change but my breasts have been sore and hurting a bit from the first month and I'm wondering if it's a sign of growth or just a side effect of either PM or from birth control pills. I haven't had other sensations like tingling or a tight feeling. I sure hope it's a sign of growth though!
So, about the dosage.. The bottle I ordered says to take as much as 3000 mg a day (I figured continuesly) but it sure seems like a way too big dosage so I haven't been taking that much. I asked the seller who seems to be Taiwanese and she doesn't write English so well, but she said it was okay and that I should use it everyday for 3 months to see improvement. She didn't seem to know about cycling or the more common dosages though.
Since I haven't had growth I have the temptation to take the suggested dosage and see what happens but I'm not sure if it's wise since I read that a dosage this high is for males and women shouldn't use more than 1500 mg a day.
Do you guys have any opinions about the dosages and cycling or taking it every day since I haven't gotten growth at this point?
I'd really appreciate any kind of answers Shy

(22-04-2016, 11:01 PM)Cherry Wrote:  Hi!

I'd like to ask about opinions for a very high dose of PM for a 22 year old female.
I ordered 500 mg pure farmed PM from a manufactured in Thailand and this is my second month of using it. I started from a low dose and upped it to 1000 mg a day for the first month, for this month I upped it to 1500 mg a day. I'm cycling it with my period, starting from the first day of my period and continuing for 15 days.
I'm an A/small B cup and weigh 54 kgs, I have a pretty thin figure. I've been taking the PM with milk, try to get more protein from eggs, use a bust up cream and massage occasionally. (Though now I'm trying to do it every day). I also did an improvised Milk Thistle cleanse after the first month of use. So far I haven't seen a change but my breasts have been sore and hurting a bit from the first month and I'm wondering if it's a sign of growth or just a side effect of either PM or from birth control pills. I haven't had other sensations like tingling or a tight feeling. I sure hope it's a sign of growth though!
So, about the dosage.. The bottle I ordered says to take as much as 3000 mg a day (I figured continuesly) but it sure seems like a way too big dosage so I haven't been taking that much. I asked the seller who seems to be Taiwanese and she doesn't write English so well, but she said it was okay and that I should use it everyday for 3 months to see improvement. She didn't seem to know about cycling or the more common dosages though.
Since I haven't had growth I have the temptation to take the suggested dosage and see what happens but I'm not sure if it's wise since I read that a dosage this high is for males and women shouldn't use more than 1500 mg a day.
Do you guys have any opinions about the dosages and cycling or taking it every day since I haven't gotten growth at this point?

I would think that 3000 mg for a genetic female would be too high a dose.. I wouldn't take more than 1500 mg (split up through the day), maximum. it may affect your cycles/menstration. and yes the 3000mg is basically a bio-male dose (anecdotal). From other posters, cycling is pretty much the norm for genetic females. you don't want to interfere with the natural cycle of things.

As far as growth, it can take up to three months minimum to see any real gains or growth.

I agree with Tanya, I am a male growing breasts, and since starting on PM about 18 months ago, I have gained probably 2 1/2 cup sizes. Started out at 38 A now have to wear 38 C and some D's.

All that on about 1500mg equivalent of PM, and I have no uterus... LOL. you could drive yourself in E dominance real easy.

(22-04-2016, 11:33 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(22-04-2016, 11:01 PM)Cherry Wrote:  Hi!

I would think that 3000 mg for a genetic female would be too high a dose.. I wouldn't take more than 1500 mg (split up through the day), maximum. it may affect your cycles/menstration. and yes the 3000mg is basically a bio-male dose (anecdotal). From other posters, cycling is pretty much the norm for genetic females. you don't want to interfere with the natural cycle of things.

As far as growth, it can take up to three months minimum to see any real gains or growth.

Hi again, thanks for your answers! I'll stick with the 1500 mg and cycling for now. Maybe I could up the dosage a bit to a maximum of 2000 mg if I don't have growth in a few months time and my body can take it? So far I haven't gotten any other side effects expect for the sore breasts. I'd also like to ask whether the soreness would occur for the 15 days you take PM or is it supposed to stay constantly? I'm just thinking that if it stops on your 15 days break then does it mean I don't get any growth on this time or is it still affecting my body?

(23-04-2016, 04:51 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I agree with Tanya, I am a male growing breasts, and since starting on PM about 18 months ago, I have gained probably 2 1/2 cup sizes. Started out at 38 A now have to wear 38 C and some D's.

All that on about 1500mg equivalent of PM, and I have no uterus... LOL. you could drive yourself in E dominance real easy.

iaboy, your results are amazing! And you got all that with just a 1500 mg? I thought the 3000 mg for a male would get these results but wow. Smile

(23-04-2016, 01:35 PM)Cherry Wrote:  iaboy, your results are amazing! And you got all that with just a 1500 mg? I thought the 3000 mg for a male would get these results but wow. Smile

In all honesty, I do intentionally spike my dosage to aprox. 2000mg equivalent of extract on my 1st day, and 15th day. I think it helps shock the system. Plus, up to recently, use PG cream about the every 3rd day. It's not just PM but some vitamins as suggested by Lotus and a few others like calcium and such. But overall, my everyday dose rate is 1500mg or under.

(23-04-2016, 11:14 PM)iaboy Wrote:  In all honesty, I do intentionally spike my dosage to aprox. 2000mg equivalent of extract on my 1st day, and 15th day. I think it helps shock the system. Plus, up to recently, use PG cream about the every 3rd day. It's not just PM but some vitamins as suggested by Lotus and a few others like calcium and such. But overall, my everyday dose rate is 1500mg or under.

That's an interesting way of doing it! Do you use PM in extract form or is it something similar to PM?

(23-04-2016, 11:23 PM)Cherry Wrote:  
(23-04-2016, 11:14 PM)iaboy Wrote:  In all honesty, I do intentionally spike my dosage to aprox. 2000mg equivalent of extract on my 1st day, and 15th day. I think it helps shock the system. Plus, up to recently, use PG cream about the every 3rd day. It's not just PM but some vitamins as suggested by Lotus and a few others like calcium and such. But overall, my everyday dose rate is 1500mg or under.

That's an interesting way of doing it! Do you use PM in extract form or is it something similar to PM?

I use Ainterol's Extract. I usually have to wait a lousy 3 weeks due to the fact the American Distributor never stocks it. It comes from Germany, if I remember right.

Were your hormone levels tested or are you blindly taking this? These herbs are extremely dangerous to take unless you have an actual hormonal imbalance. The absolute first step before taking herbs is getting your hormones tested, otherwise you could be ramping up your body for breast cancer or other serious health issues at a very young age.

(25-04-2016, 05:40 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Were your hormone levels tested or are you blindly taking this? These herbs are extremely dangerous to take unless you have an actual hormonal imbalance. The absolute first step before taking herbs is getting your hormones tested, otherwise you could be ramping up your body for breast cancer or other serious health issues at a very young age.

I have a full blood work up done every 6 months. I do have high normal range in estrogen for a male, but the doctor says that's more of a result from Spiro and Finn. And since my growth has been slow and steady, she doesn't seem too concerned with the "nasties" as I call cancer.

So, thanks for the concern Jennifer, I much appreciate the concern.

Iaboy, I suspect that post was for cherry. However, it is important to mention the importance of getting bloodwork done at least every six months.

Cherry, you really need to get your base line hormone levels checked. At the very least just cycle 500mg a day with your normal cycle. Your going to make your self ill on 3000mg.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon