Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Comprehensive NBE Program

(07-10-2015, 02:59 PM)rateset Wrote:  thanks for your answer!

which progesterone cream would you recommend? The one from Source Naturals is easy to find and cheap, is that a good one?

Sorry I don't know if you are asking me? If you are mine is called "serenity" bio identical pc cream with not chemicals in it. Closet to natural progesterone they reckon.
http://progesterone.com/store/serenity-o...een-cream/

Recipes
I have a couple recipes. I was debating whether or not to start a new thread for this but I decided to put it here since it's related to this program.

This is a powder and cream combo that should be used together. Links are only example sources for convenience; you may buy ingredients from almost anywhere. Ingredients that must be topical or have a bad taste are in the cream. Ingredients that would be too bulky or hard to absorb in a cream are kept in the powder. So it is kept simple, small, relatively pleasant tasting and nice smelling. It may be used all month without cycling. Additional PM and/or PC may be cycled while using this combo at the same time, but then a smaller amount should be used because of what's already in the combo. And you should only use them if you are sure they are good for you, as explained in previous posts. They might not always be helpful for NBE, and might even be harmful to it.

Likewise as explained earlier you should be in good health before using this combo, with no hormonal problems, no mood or anxiety issues, no metabolic disorders, not hypoglycemic, and at least a B cup before starting (or perhaps a large A for some).

Powder:
Combine in a quart jar and shake. Take 1-1/4 tsp. a day, dissolved well in liquid. You may stir, let it sit in liquid for a few minutes and stir again if that's easier for you than long stirring. If major discomfort occurs amount may be halved, but then be sure to half the cream too. If major discomfort continues, it might not be a good idea to use this combo at all.

Cream, oil portion:
Cream, water portion:
Cream Directions:
1. Put a pan on the lowest heat possible. Drop in oil portion ingredients and stir until xanthan gum is well mixed.
2. While the solids are melting combine the water portion ingredients in another container.
3. Stir the oil portion rapidly to help it melt, then remove from heat once fully melted.
4. Pour oil portion into water portion and mix thoroughly.
5. Transfer to the jar or jars you wish to store the cream in. Refrigeration is optional, but might be safer for whatever you don't plan on using this month.

Apply 1 teaspoon a day to the breasts using your finger tips. Work from outward to inward in a circular motion. You may use this cream for massage if desired. If major discomfort occurs amount may be halved, but then be sure to half the powder too. If major discomfort continues, it might not be a good idea to use this combo at all. If you want to apply something more later in the day you may use as much of your extra cocoa butter, flax oil and rice bran oil as you like.

Purpose:
  • Shatavari: NBE, hormone balancing, cycle maintaining.
  • PM: NBE. Kept low to avoid disrupting your cycle or hormones, plus other ingredients help counteract any issues.
  • Vitex: NBE. Provides a little added progesterone but only during luteal to maintain your cycle. Along with the little bit of PC it balances out the little bit of PM.

• Water: Dissolves cream ingredients.
  • Cetearyl Glucoside: Allows oil to mix with water. I made sure to pick a naturally occurring and safe emulsifier with no harmful effects as far as I could find.
  • Cocoa Butter: Saturated fat gets absorbed and stored for NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks.
  • Flax Oil: Essential fatty acids gets absorbed and stored for NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks. Different fat types from the cocoa butter.
  • Rice Bran Oil: Preserves these fats so they stay in the breasts longer without leaving.
  • Xanthan gum: Natural thickener.
  • Saw palmetto extract: NBE. Anti-androgen.
  • PC: NBE. Balances out the little bit of PM.
  • Hyaluronic Acid: Collagen, lift, firmness, minor NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks. Swells up in between the collagen rather than forming the collagen itself.
  • MSM: Collagen forming, lift, firmness, minor NBE. It's a small amount so you may consume more internally if you like.
  • Grapefruit seed extract: Preservative.

This looks like a pretty comprehensive program you have developed! (Nice Job!)

I am 49, 5’6”, 130lb, and going through menopause right now. I was also just recently diagnosed with a low thyroid in January So I currently take Armor 60mg, and just started taking my temp and found it to be around 97.8/9 when I wake and 98.0/2 when I go to bed. Due to some recent stress I’m having difficulties sleeping at night and find when I can’t sleep at all it drops to the high 96’s.

I have taken PM in the past (gradually working up to 2000 mg per day) for about 2 years (about 3 years ago) and had pretty good results (small B to a full C cup) but going through some financial and relationship issues I stopped taking BC (was using the NuvaRing) and discontinued the PM in January of 2014 because I was happy where I was at. At this time I stopped having my cycle for 11 months but it started again in November 2014, and during this time as the months went by before I realized it my breast had deflated. Sad

I went back on the NuvaRing in January 2015 because my cycles were consistent and I was again sexually active (same relationship, 22 years!) and I started taking the PM again in February. This time no results, same brand, same does, same schedule, nothing, not even a tingle, but I continued as I had had results with this in the past. In May my flow lasted for about 6 weeks and I decided I needed to let my body get back into its natural balance so I discontinued the PM as well as the NuvaRing. I have had continued "spotting" ever since, with one true cycle that lasted about 10 days in November (I think the stress of deer hunting hauling equipment and stand in and out of woods brought it on both times) but still some spotting before and after.

I hate my self-image and as I age it only gets worse, I am now a really saggy C. Sad

I have read as much as I could without direction and have so much mixed information, but this sight has been the most helpful!

I decided I would try BO this time around.

I started the 2nd week of December with 500 mg of BO (250am/250pm) and worked up to splitting 1250 ttl 1 week at a time. I had another cycle in December, again about 10 days, and after upping the dose again last week I started spotting again this morning. Sad

I also started taking a few other sups that had been recommended by other that have had success with the BO.

So this is what my current program looks like;
SW Raw Ovarian Glandular (500mg am/750mg pm)
SW RAW PITUITARY GLANDULAR (80mg pm)
SW SHEEP PLACENTA GLANDULAR (400mg am/400mg pm)
SW PASSION MACA (500mg am)
NEOCELL FISH COLLAGEN W/ HYAL ACID (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Nature's Way MSM (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Source Naturals Bioperine (10mg am/10mg pm)

I also take the following;
Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU
Natural Vitality Magnesium 500 mg
Vitamin C 5,000 mg
Iodine (Kelp) 600 mg
Selenium 200 mcg
Folinic Acid- 800mcg
Methyl B12 5000mcg
Vitamin K2 2200 mcg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Pure Icelantic Omega 3 Fish OIL 2400mg

So, now that you know all that and TMI (lol) how do you think your program would work for me, or should I just stick with what I’m doing? And do you have any other suggestions that would help with results that are PERMANENT and wont cause spotting?! (or to stop the current spotting?!)

Please help me find something that will give me permanent results and not cause more problems.

(30-12-2015, 07:57 PM)Wendy Wrote:  This looks like a pretty comprehensive program you have developed! (Nice Job!)

I am 49, 5’6”, 130lb, and going through menopause right now. I was also just recently diagnosed with a low thyroid in January So I currently take Armor 60mg, and just started taking my temp and found it to be around 97.8/9 when I wake and 98.0/2 when I go to bed. Due to some recent stress I’m having difficulties sleeping at night and find when I can’t sleep at all it drops to the high 96’s.

I have taken PM in the past (gradually working up to 2000 mg per day) for about 2 years (about 3 years ago) and had pretty good results (small B to a full C cup) but going through some financial and relationship issues I stopped taking BC (was using the NuvaRing) and discontinued the PM in January of 2014 because I was happy where I was at. At this time I stopped having my cycle for 11 months but it started again in November 2014, and during this time as the months went by before I realized it my breast had deflated. Sad

I went back on the NuvaRing in January 2015 because my cycles were consistent and I was again sexually active (same relationship, 22 years!) and I started taking the PM again in February. This time no results, same brand, same does, same schedule, nothing, not even a tingle, but I continued as I had had results with this in the past. In May my flow lasted for about 6 weeks and I decided I needed to let my body get back into its natural balance so I discontinued the PM as well as the NuvaRing. I have had continued "spotting" ever since, with one true cycle that lasted about 10 days in November (I think the stress of deer hunting hauling equipment and stand in and out of woods brought it on both times) but still some spotting before and after.

I hate my self-image and as I age it only gets worse, I am now a really saggy C. Sad

I have read as much as I could without direction and have so much mixed information, but this sight has been the most helpful!

I decided I would try BO this time around.

I started the 2nd week of December with 500 mg of BO (250am/250pm) and worked up to splitting 1250 ttl 1 week at a time. I had another cycle in December, again about 10 days, and after upping the dose again last week I started spotting again this morning. Sad

I also started taking a few other sups that had been recommended by other that have had success with the BO.

So this is what my current program looks like;
SW Raw Ovarian Glandular (500mg am/750mg pm)
SW RAW PITUITARY GLANDULAR (80mg pm)
SW SHEEP PLACENTA GLANDULAR (400mg am/400mg pm)
NEOCELL FISH COLLAGEN W/ HYAL ACID (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Nature's Way MSM (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Source Naturals Bioperine (10mg am/10mg pm)

I also take the following;
Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU
Vitamin C 5,000 mg
Iodine (Kelp) 600 mg
Selenium 200 mcg
Folinic Acid- 800mcg
Methyl B12 5000mcg
Vitamin K2 2200 mcg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU

So, now that you know all that and TMI (lol) how do you think your program would work for me, or should I just stick with what I’m doing? And do you have any other suggestions that would help with results that are PERMANENT and wont cause spotting?! (or to stop the current spotting?!)

Please help me find something that will give me permanent results and not cause more problems.
The iodine is nice due to your thyroid issues.

Your hormones could be out of balance and may need some vitex until you get back into balance. Only a hormone test could tell for sure if you need more progesterone or more estrogen. If you get a hormone test and find low progesterone or a low progesterone-estrogen ratio so that you're totally sure, then and then you may use something stronger than vitex like progesterone cream. If PM isn't working then the answer is to stop not to try more, since you may be sending yourself even further out of balance.

That's why in general the program in the thread suggests other herbs first, and preferably good nutrition, and only after that to gradually add only a little PM or PC. They are very strong so if a little works you can try more, if a little doesn't work then something is wrong and you stop, not use more.

Joe,

One of your ingredients, hyaluronic acid, caught my attention. Then I saw this article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/31/fashio....html?_r=0

Looks like a winner.

Thanks for this awesome program Surfer Joe!

Has anyone had success with using shatavari or other hormone sensitivity supplements?

I want to try Shatavari + Progesterone cream because I suspect I'm estrogen dominant (pear-shaped with small breasts). I definitely don't want any growth on my hips so I'm planning to stay away from PM/estrogens to begin. I´ll probably try to do a hormone test first though to confirm I'm estrogen dominant...any suggestions for reliable hormone tests I can get online?

I've noticed a very large number of people here are underdeveloped in the chest, underdeveloped in general, have metabolic/hormonal and/or mood disorders, etc. Often no herb, BO, or whatever works because no amount of signalling will work when their body just can't do it with the resources they have. What they need is nutrition.

So next I have a recipe for NBE that includes proper nutrition that gets the body working normally and thus should work for just about anybody. The amounts below should be enough to see results once it's used up, after about 4-5 months. It's sized for a small person since many (but not all) who are underdeveloped are smaller or lighter. Those who are taller and/or heavier may want to order more and scale it up. Anybody else may also use this recipe, more nutrition never hurts.

It's also amazing for you in general, not only for NBE.

Recipe*
Seeds:
8 lbs. sunflower seeds
14 lbs. almonds
7 lbs. fenugreek seeds
5 lbs. pumpkin seeds
7 1 gallon jars, or the equivalent well sealed containers

1. Mix everything in a 10+ gallon tub, bucket or cleaned storage bin. Scoop into jars.

2. Soak 3/4 cup in water each night. In the morning strain, rinse off and eat at any time during the day.

Powder:
1 18 oz. bag rice bran
18g pueraria mirifica powder
50g vitex powder
30g kelp
7 mL (7 dropperfuls) of 2,000 iu vitamin D oil
Half gallon jar

1. Pour above into jar and shake until well mixed. If you don't have a gram scale then about 6g per tbsp. or 100g per cup is pretty close.

2. Take 2.5 tsp a day in water. On the first half of your cycle add an additional 1/4 tsp of pueraria mirifica powder.

Supplements:
500 mg or more turmeric
160 mg saw palmetto extract
1 tsp fish oil (per day), or eat at least 2 servings of seafood per week

1. Take once daily.

Topical:
1. Massage with flax oil.
2. Apply 1/8 tsp progesterone cream once daily on the first half of your cycle. On the cycle half of your cycle apply 1/4 tsp progesterone cream twice daily.

* When first starting, use 1/4 of the above amounts. Gradually increase to the full amounts over the course of 1-2 months.

You can verify the amounts of vitamins, minerals and so on in the above here: https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search

Hé Joe, I just wondered if theres a reason you mostly only mention nuts and seeds when you talk about (heallthy) nutrition? You never talk about the importance of fruits and veggies...are these inferior in your opinion or do you just go out from the point that everybody's already consuming these?
Thanks, like your thread further only feel that its not complete yet without talking bout other foods as well..SmileWink

(10-04-2016, 06:46 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I've noticed a very large number of people here are underdeveloped in the chest, underdeveloped in general, have metabolic/hormonal and/or mood disorders, etc. Often no herb, BO, or whatever works because no amount of signalling will work when their body just can't do it with the resources they have. What they need is nutrition.

So next I have a recipe for NBE that includes proper nutrition that gets the body working normally and thus should work for just about anybody. The amounts below should be enough to see results once it's used up, after about 4-5 months. It's sized for a small person since many (but not all) who are underdeveloped are smaller or lighter. Those who are taller and/or heavier may want to order more and scale it up. Anybody else may also use this recipe, more nutrition never hurts.

It's also amazing for you in general, not only for NBE.

Recipe*
Seeds:
8 lbs. sunflower seeds
14 lbs. almonds
7 lbs. fenugreek seeds
5 lbs. pumpkin seeds
7 1 gallon jars, or the equivalent well sealed containers

1. Mix everything in a 10+ gallon tub, bucket or cleaned storage bin. Scoop into jars.

2. Soak 3/4 cup in water each night. In the morning strain, rinse off and eat at any time during the day.

Powder:
1 18 oz. bag rice bran
18g pueraria mirifica powder
50g vitex powder
30g kelp
7 mL (7 dropperfuls) of 2,000 iu vitamin D oil
Half gallon jar

1. Pour above into jar and shake until well mixed. If you don't have a gram scale then about 6g per tbsp. or 100g per cup is pretty close.

2. Take 2.5 tsp a day in water. On the first half of your cycle add an additional 1/4 tsp of pueraria mirifica powder.

Supplements:
500 mg or more turmeric
160 mg saw palmetto extract
1 tsp fish oil (per day), or eat at least 2 servings of seafood per week

1. Take once daily.

Topical:
1. Massage with flax oil.
2. Apply 1/8 tsp progesterone cream once daily on the first half of your cycle. On the cycle half of your cycle apply 1/4 tsp progesterone cream twice daily.

* When first starting, use 1/4 of the above amounts. Gradually increase to the full amounts over the course of 1-2 months.

You can verify the amounts of vitamins, minerals and so on in the above here: https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search

SurferJoe,

How would you tweek this for menopausal,... and tweek AGAIN for menopausal on BO? I was on a 1 month break from the above program, just starting back up today.

Had dropped the following for the 1 month;
SW Raw Ovarian Glandular (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
*SW RAW PITUITARY GLANDULAR (80mg pm)
*SW RAW ADRENAL GLANDULAR (350mg am)
*Source Naturals Bioperine (10mg am/10mg pm)
*I was trying everything I could to get my body temp in normal range but couldn't bring above 98.0 consistently
VITEX (500mg am),.. I had started this one in January after your suggestion & took for 3 months I noticed my weight was more stable and breakouts seemed to diminish until I experimented with the Saporins you had also suggested in another thread. When I added that I gained 5# in 1 week and started breaking out again, that's when I decided it was time for a break so I dropped all the NBE herbs for a little more than a month now.

Starting back up slow again with only;
SW Raw Ovarian Glandular (750mg am/750mg pm)

I also still take the following for general nutrition/aging;
Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU
Vitamin C 5,000 mg
Iodine (Kelp) 600 mg
Selenium 200 mcg
Folinic Acid- 800mcg
Methyl B12 5000mcg
Vitamin K2 2200 mcg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Neocell Fish Collagen W/ Hyal Acid (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Nature's Way MSM (1000mg am/500mg pm)
Vitatree Sheep Placenta (60,000mg 1xP/Day)
Vitamins Because Your Worth it (No Wheat) Phytoceramides (350mg 1xP/Day)
Solaray Cayenne (600mg AM/600mg pm, to bring body temp up) this with daily use of IR sauna seems to help, still not consistent but at least I'm usually 100.0-101.2 using a IR in ear. I found the oral thermometers are really wacky and can vary a full 1.5 degrees when taken multiple times in a 1 minute window! I guess this could still be hormonal though, I still get hot flashes several times a day and probably >20x a night Sad

...And in my morning decafe' (because caffeine in BAD for the thyroid Wink
Organic Coconut Oil,... 1-2 tbs
Organic Coconut Cream 1-2 tbs
GF Butter 2-3 tbs
Collagen Gelatin & Not Just Protein (50/50 mix) 2-3 scoops (aprox 50-70 grams protein)

I also made my own massage/pumping lube with Macadamia oil & Nutmeg extract (50/50 mix) and added about 10 drops of anise extract (in a 2oz oil mix). even if this doesn't do much for growth, it smells delish and works really well for lube Wink

I haven't had any measurable increases but I am still seeing some good swelling after pumping and that can last 2-3 hours for a 30 minute session, and up to 6 for a hour session, I just wish the swelling would transition to permanent growth soon, this is getting discouraging.

(22-11-2015, 05:23 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Recipes
I have a couple recipes. I was debating whether or not to start a new thread for this but I decided to put it here since it's related to this program.

This is a powder and cream combo that should be used together. Links are only example sources for convenience; you may buy ingredients from almost anywhere. Ingredients that must be topical or have a bad taste are in the cream. Ingredients that would be too bulky or hard to absorb in a cream are kept in the powder. So it is kept simple, small, relatively pleasant tasting and nice smelling. It may be used all month without cycling. Additional PM and/or PC may be cycled while using this combo at the same time, but then a smaller amount should be used because of what's already in the combo. And you should only use them if you are sure they are good for you, as explained in previous posts. They might not always be helpful for NBE, and might even be harmful to it.

Likewise as explained earlier you should be in good health before using this combo, with no hormonal problems, no mood or anxiety issues, no metabolic disorders, not hypoglycemic, and at least a B cup before starting (or perhaps a large A for some).

Powder:
Combine in a quart jar and shake. Take 1-1/4 tsp. a day, dissolved well in liquid. You may stir, let it sit in liquid for a few minutes and stir again if that's easier for you than long stirring. If major discomfort occurs amount may be halved, but then be sure to half the cream too. If major discomfort continues, it might not be a good idea to use this combo at all.

Cream, oil portion:
Cream, water portion:
Cream Directions:
1. Put a pan on the lowest heat possible. Drop in oil portion ingredients and stir until xanthan gum is well mixed.
2. While the solids are melting combine the water portion ingredients in another container.
3. Stir the oil portion rapidly to help it melt, then remove from heat once fully melted.
4. Pour oil portion into water portion and mix thoroughly.
5. Transfer to the jar or jars you wish to store the cream in. Refrigeration is optional, but might be safer for whatever you don't plan on using this month.

Apply 1 teaspoon a day to the breasts using your finger tips. Work from outward to inward in a circular motion. You may use this cream for massage if desired. If major discomfort occurs amount may be halved, but then be sure to half the powder too. If major discomfort continues, it might not be a good idea to use this combo at all. If you want to apply something more later in the day you may use as much of your extra cocoa butter, flax oil and rice bran oil as you like.

Purpose:
  • Shatavari: NBE, hormone balancing, cycle maintaining.
  • PM: NBE. Kept low to avoid disrupting your cycle or hormones, plus other ingredients help counteract any issues.
  • Vitex: NBE. Provides a little added progesterone but only during luteal to maintain your cycle. Along with the little bit of PC it balances out the little bit of PM.

• Water: Dissolves cream ingredients.
  • Cetearyl Glucoside: Allows oil to mix with water. I made sure to pick a naturally occurring and safe emulsifier with no harmful effects as far as I could find.
  • Cocoa Butter: Saturated fat gets absorbed and stored for NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks.
  • Flax Oil: Essential fatty acids gets absorbed and stored for NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks. Different fat types from the cocoa butter.
  • Rice Bran Oil: Preserves these fats so they stay in the breasts longer without leaving.
  • Xanthan gum: Natural thickener.
  • Saw palmetto extract: NBE. Anti-androgen.
  • PC: NBE. Balances out the little bit of PM.
  • Hyaluronic Acid: Collagen, lift, firmness, minor NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks. Swells up in between the collagen rather than forming the collagen itself.
  • MSM: Collagen forming, lift, firmness, minor NBE. It's a small amount so you may consume more internally if you like.
  • Grapefruit seed extract: Preservative.

Hi, Joe,
A thought, based on other readings, maybe you can make more sense of it than I...
Linoleic Acid is specifically hard to lose.
https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/f...es-you-fat

Now, a lot of our massage is based on using fats, and in theory we can absorb them transdermally, right?
So what if we used LA (E.G., chicken fat, pork fat) to massage? Would we be able to make bulletproof, or at least diet-proof, breasts? Big Grin

If it works that way, it might be a good consideration. If not, then not worth messing around.
I think it would be comedogenic, though (block pores), and then you'd need to do cleanup after rubbing it in.
But if it would work, I think most of us would think it a worthwhile tradeoff.

Can you tell em if my understanding of the fat & oils of massage is correct?
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon