Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I put a personal picture as my avatar, but it is upside down. I tried turning it upside down in my gallery, then posting it but it's still upside down. Can someone help me with this. Thanks in advance. Acacia Lynn

(15-03-2016, 12:40 AM)AcaciaLynn8294 Wrote:  I put a personal picture as my avatar, but it is upside down. I tried turning it upside down in my gallery, then posting it but it's still upside down. Can someone help me with this. Thanks in advance. Acacia Lynn

I'm guessing you have an Apple iOS product, i dunno what's the deal with using apple and hanging pics upside down, I think it corrects itself......eventually. Although, try taking front facing pics, if that's not the issue try taking a screen shot (grab) of the picture then repost the avatar.

Yes I have a iPhone 6Plus. Ok ty I'll try those suggestions. Acacia Lynn

I tried the screenshot idea and that worked, thanks again. Acacia Lynn

(15-03-2016, 01:12 AM)AcaciaLynn8294 Wrote:  I tried the screenshot idea and that worked, thanks again. Acacia Lynn

Glad to help, nice avatar and welcome to BN. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon