Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finding Hope After 1.5 Years of No Progress (An A Cup)

Keep it up Princess, hope you'll get some growth soon!!Smile

A reminder to drink lots of water before/during pumping.

(02-03-2016, 11:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  Keep it up Princess, hope you'll get some growth soon!!Smile
Thank you for the support. Smile I sure hope so too!!!

(02-03-2016, 11:27 PM)James98 Wrote:  A reminder to drink lots of water before/during pumping.

Thanks for the reminder. I try to do this, but I slack sometimes because I don't really notice a difference.

I am at the time of the month where I usually begin to shrink and have to work to rebuild all hope again haha, but SO FAR right now I feel like I'm the same size as I was a few days ago, and I measured and I actually broke 32"!! I hope this continues.

My period was 2 weeks late, I think because of taking PM. I'm going to try just taking PM for one week this cycle and then using PC for the remainder of the month, because PC seems to be benefiting me. The only downside is that I think taking PC has made me get a few pimples. PM seems to make my skin much more tolerable. I did just purchase some spearmint capsules and will be taking these to see if it combats the problem. I have been drinking spearmint/peppermint tea for many months, but it doesn't seem to help much, so I'll see how pure spearmint works.

Since I have been sore every day of my cycle so far, I've decided to continue with PM until that 2 week mark before I switch over to PC. I didn't feel this much soreness last cycle. And the best part is that I didn't shrink a whole lot! I've been getting slightly better swelling at the end of my cycle for the last few months, and this is the first month that I've measured at the beginning of my cycle and haven't completely lost all of the swelling.

I looked back at a photo I took 2 years ago when I began NBE, and wow I have actually finally started to grow! When I looked back at the photo a few months ago, I only noticed a bit more fullness in the circumference of my breasts (from pumping), but did not really look bigger otherwise. I think that I was more of an AA when I started, as I'm now truly filling (or almost filling) an A cup, depending on the bra. My breasts are also a little bit closer together now that I've been using large domes, since it's growing in a bigger area.

I think what's been helping me these last few months is: extra massaging before pumping and/or massaging 2x a day most days, cycling PM and PC (taking PC is when I got my first initial soreness). Pumping has widened my breasts, so I will continue to do it because it's giving them a nice shape, but it has made very little impact on the protrusion of my breasts.

Hello! I have noticed how our breasts are quite similar — small and stuck in Tanner IV. I’m only 16, but my gyno told me I'll probably stay in Tanner IV. If you find anything that could help us outgrow that stage, don’t forget to share! If I do find out, I'll be sure to share too.

I have had a decent break/inconsistency in my journey and after not seeing success for so long I think I needed that time to focus on myself in other ways. I inconsistently noogled during this time, but after never noticing growth from it, I didn’t feel I was really hurting myself from staying away from it for awhile.

About 2 weeks ago, I began to start a massage-only routine every day. I massage for about 40 minutes each evening and do a mix of grabbing my breasts and moving them in circles, and moving my hands around my breasts (I always get the massage techniques confused but I think it’s the deer and chi). I have already seen my breasts round out and they feel larger too. They used to fit in my hands and they don’t anymore! It has been such a short amount of time and I am really hoping that this time I will continue to grow. I am not taking any herbs but have been on birth control for a year and the hormones in it may help some. I’m not taking PM or progesterone anymore because of the bc, but I sure wish I could because after taking both for awhile, I was completely free of acne and migraines when I was cycling the two; my bc made both things return. 

I haven’t had any progress in regard to my puffy areolas, but I haven’t been trying either. When I had used a suggestion on the forum about cutting a hole those small rubber balls (I forget the name) and suctioning them on my nipples, it did help very temporarily, but I never used it often enough to see if it would help long-term. I would think that it would take a lot of time to really work for longer periods.

I am continuing with massage only and now measure almost 33 in (32 & 7/8 in.) I had consistently been 32.25 inches previously. I am so excited with this progress! I almost need new bras!  Big Grin

(10-02-2018, 04:39 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  I am continuing with massage only and now measure almost 33 in (32 & 7/8 in.) I had consistently been 32.25 inches previously. I am so excited with this progress! I almost need new bras!  Big Grin

Heyy

So awesome to hear your progress. Stay positve and keep going, you will there.

May you get DD's xx  Smile

(11-02-2018, 09:35 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(10-02-2018, 04:39 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  I am continuing with massage only and now measure almost 33 in (32 & 7/8 in.) I had consistently been 32.25 inches previously. I am so excited with this progress! I almost need new bras!  Big Grin

Heyy

So awesome to hear your progress. Stay positve and keep going, you will there.

May you get DD's xx  Smile

Thank you for your words of encouragement! I know we can all get there if we keep at it. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon