Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new traveler in the breast growth world. Thanks already for any help!

Sad 

Hi guys!
I am a new member and english isn't my first language :x So, please forgive me for any future misunderstood.
I am 20 years old, without children and I have no idea of my bra size (I tried to find out but some say 34D, 34E but I think D or E is too much for me).
My main problem is the fact that once I was overweight and had very very big breasts and the fluctuation of my weight made them small and saggy. Sad
I can easily see the saggy skin where once there was fat, my girls always look perkier when I gain some lbs or during my cycle. The daily massage also helps and I do hydrotherapy 4x/ week. I used to like my size, but this year I decided to start a new routine. I hope I can become vegetarian, but it is really hard for me to open hand of fish, I love it so much. Sad

2 capsules of PM. (1000 mg/ day)
1 capsule of Fenugreek. (610 mg/day)
1 capsule of Saw Palmetto. (320 mg/day)
1 capsule of Red Clover. (400 mg/day)

I found this program on facebook and I liked the results but I think it is way too much to begin. The girl who did it started with this dosages and WOW.
I guess I will start with Bust Roller and massage with Progesterone Cream. I saw some good results for firmness. I usually massage using olive oil and following Chiyomilk massage moves.

I also saw something about MSM for firmness. But nothing about the dosage. Huh

Do you think this is good? Too much? Not enough? I hope to start this program next month with my new diet, I wanted opinions first.

Thanks already! Smile

(14-01-2016, 01:13 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  Hi guys!
I am a new member and english isn't my first language :x So, please forgive me for any future misunderstood.
I am 20 years old, without children and I have no idea of my bra size (I tried to find out but some say 34D, 34E but I think D or E is too much for me).
My main problem is the fact that once I was overweight and had very very big breasts and the fluctuation of my weight made them small and saggy. Sad
I can easily see the saggy skin where once there was fat, my girls always look perkier when I gain some lbs or during my cycle. The daily massage also helps and I do hydrotherapy 4x/ week. I used to like my size, but this year I decided to start a new routine. I hope I can become vegetarian, but it is really hard for me to open hand of fish, I love it so much. Sad

I found this program on facebook and I liked the results but I think it is way too much to begin. The girl who did it started with this dosages and WOW.
I guess I will start with Bust Roller and massage with Progesterone Cream. I saw some good results for firmness. I usually massage using olive oil and following Chiyomilk massage moves.

Do you think this is good? Too much? Not enough? I hope to start this program next month with my new diet, I wanted opinions first.

Thanks already! Smile

Hi.
Sounds like you have a great size, 34 D currently? Just deflated a bit?
Maybe look at a diet based approach, maybe like you say bust roller, massage, aloe vera massage, noogle perhaps?
Good fats/foods etc..
I think you should not use PM esp at that dosage, nor red clover, at your age its way to risky. Id read girls with already bigger breasts have ample estrogen so topping up like that is a recipe for disaster.bb
Just some ideas you could try before herbs. YOu will find plenty of evidence on here not to try PM esp at your age.
Sorry to be a downer.

(14-01-2016, 03:21 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Thanks already! Smile

Hi.
Maybe look at a diet based approach, maybe like you say bust roller, massage, aloe vera massage, noogle perhaps?
Good fats/foods etc..
I think you should not use PM esp at that dosage, nor red clover, at your age its way to risky. Id read girls with already bigger breasts have ample estrogen so topping up like that is a recipe for disaster.bb
Just some ideas you could try before herbs. YOu will find plenty of evidence on here not to try PM esp at your age.
Sorry to be a downer.

Thanks for your reply!
Well, I tried another bra calculator. 34DD.
I did a search and 34DD sounds too big haha but, well, maybe it is right.
I am doing massage and waiting for bust roller to arrive! Thanks to you I decided not to use PM or herbs. I am really too young.

(23-01-2016, 06:02 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  

Thanks already! Smile

Hi.
Good fats/foods etc..
Sorry to be a downer.

Thanks for your reply!
I am doing massage and waiting for bust roller to arrive! Thanks to you I decided not to use PM or herbs. I am really too young.

I'm pleased to hear that Smile it doesn't take viewing too many pm threads to see it does as much harm as good.
But hey msm + vit c has some great reviews. Re dosage start low as it can have a detox effect. Some retailers sell the combined msm + vit c combined. I personally use a pharmaceutical grade pure msm and throw in vit c when I remember for detoxing joints etc.
but hey you have a fantastic size for your age. Good luck Smile

(23-01-2016, 08:42 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(23-01-2016, 06:02 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  

Thanks already! Smile

Hi.
Good fats/foods etc..
Sorry to be a downer.

Thanks for your reply!

I'm pleased to hear that Smile it doesn't take viewing too many pm threads to see it does as much harm as good.
But hey msm + vit c has some great reviews. Re dosage start low as it can have a detox effect. Some retailers sell the combined msm + vit c combined. I personally use a pharmaceutical grade pure msm and throw in vit c when I remember for detoxing joints etc.
but hey you have a fantastic size for your age. Good luck Smile

I saw some great results with MSM + vit c.
The main problem is the dosage, I saw some programs on facebook and the start dosage were way too much in my opinion. Idk if I am too afraid haha I always think it is too much/too big. Huh
I used to like my size more but now I am training a little bit harder (the tummy never goes away) and I feel that my breasts were bigger two or three years ago. Sad
Well... I hope to see some results soon (some months haha)

Thanks again, Ella. Smile

Hi Freya!

I agree with Ella, you're starting at a great size, and I've noticed women who start with a bit more tend to have a bit more luck with NBE. May I ask what your measurements are? Bust and underbust? Calculators put me at a 30DDD or 32DD but the way my boobs sit on my chest I look a LOT smaller. I also agree with avoiding the PM in favor of massage and other methods, if those work for you run with it, PM is more like a last resort thing in my opinion lol. If you want to try MSM and vit C, why don't you just start at a low dose and slowly add more as you see fit. The people with the most success on here tend to be the one's that listen to their bodies and fine tune a program for themselves. Just because someone somewhere had success with a certain dosage doesn't mean it would work or even be beneficial for everyone.

Web MD recommends 500mg 3x a day for osteoarthritis. So at least that much is "safe" to take.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...ientid=522

Maybe start with 500mg and after a few days to a week add another 500mg a day or something like that. I wouldn't go over what is recommended above for the first three or four months though as it usually takes about that long to start seeing results from most dietary supplements. And you said you were going vegetarian, if that still includes dairy try and get unpasteurized if you can, lot of good booby nutrients in it =) Happy growing to ya.

(27-01-2016, 07:04 AM)Zormad Wrote:  Hi Freya!

I agree with Ella, you're starting at a great size, and I've noticed women who start with a bit more tend to have a bit more luck with NBE. May I ask what your measurements are? Bust and underbust? Calculators put me at a 30DDD or 32DD but the way my boobs sit on my chest I look a LOT smaller. I also agree with avoiding the PM in favor of massage and other methods, if those work for you run with it, PM is more like a last resort thing in my opinion lol. If you want to try MSM and vit C, why don't you just start at a low dose and slowly add more as you see fit. The people with the most success on here tend to be the one's that listen to their bodies and fine tune a program for themselves. Just because someone somewhere had success with a certain dosage doesn't mean it would work or even be beneficial for everyone.

Web MD recommends 500mg 3x a day for osteoarthritis. So at least that much is "safe" to take.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...ientid=522

Maybe start with 500mg and after a few days to a week add another 500mg a day or something like that. I wouldn't go over what is recommended above for the first three or four months though as it usually takes about that long to start seeing results from most dietary supplements. And you said you were going vegetarian, if that still includes dairy try and get unpasteurized if you can, lot of good booby nutrients in it =) Happy growing to ya.

Hi Zormad!
Thanks for the information about MSM! I will start using a very low dosage so I can see how my body is going to answer. I really want breast growth but I care about my health too.

Well, my measures are:
Bust: 35,3 in
Under: 28,3 in

I think you understand what I mean when I see the bra calculator result... I think: "Wow, no way I am a DD." Huh
I was thinking about noogling... I am not really sure. The fat transfer massage seems to be doing some effect.

I tried to upload a picture of me in my best bra but I failed! Sad I will try again later.

I don't know why but I decided to take my measures again. (I've been doing it within 15 days) and... Huh
I started fat transfer massage 11/01/2016 using a firming cream (from drugstore) mixed with E vitamin everyday before sleep for at least 20 minutes and...

11/01/2016:
bust: 34,6 in
under: 28,3 in

28/01/2016:
bust: 35,3 in

02/02/2016:
bust: 36,6 in
under: 29,3 in

Now I understand why my breasts are trying to break free from my bikinis...
And my weight still the same.

(02-02-2016, 07:17 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  I don't know why but I decided to take my measures again. (I've been doing it within 15 days) and... Huh
I started fat transfer massage 11/01/2016 using a firming cream (from drugstore) mixed with E vitamin everyday before sleep for at least 20 minutes and...

11/01/2016:

28/01/2016:

02/02/2016:

Wow, you've had such great results in such a short amount of time. 2 inches in less than a month!
All from massage? Am now feeling like my lack of money won't be a problem!

(05-03-2016, 02:51 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(02-02-2016, 07:17 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  I don't know why but I decided to take my measures again. (I've been doing it within 15 days) and... Huh

11/01/2016:

28/01/2016:

02/02/2016:

Wow, you've had such great results in such a short amount of time. 2 inches in less than a month!
All from massage? Am now feeling like my lack of money won't be a problem!

Thanks, ArcaneKatana!
I believe my measures still the same since my last post, but I feel that my breasts are much more firm and fuller. When I lay down, I can see they are "growing" to a better shape. I will take new measures after my period is gone.
I don't take pills or herbs, I decided to do some hormonal exams before even try so it is all from massage. :3
I do 3 tipes of massage daily: Fat transfer massage, Chi Massage and a Lift Massage I found on youtube.
I use bio oil or olive oil (I like to use this one warm).
Soo, give it a try!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon