Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GREAT results so far with CUPPING!

Hi ms and gang, This tread is very informative and helpful. Everyone's situation is unique, but the overall response you have had from cupping is encouraging. I started doing it without moving the cups trying to get nipples/areola to widen. I liked the results after using 2.5 and 1.5 inch cups. Nipples had softened, but the areola hadn't widened. Then I saw your thread and things started moving. Now there is definite boob swelling (relatively) after a total of 60 minutes over 2 days and I'll focus cupping on the areola to help them along. Thanks again and have a great New Year. L^te

(06-01-2016, 09:55 PM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Hi ms and gang, This tread is very informative and helpful. Everyone's situation is unique, but the overall response you have had from cupping is encouraging. I started doing it without moving the cups trying to get nipples/areola to widen. I liked the results after using 2.5 and 1.5 inch cups. Nipples had softened, but the areola hadn't widened. Then I saw your thread and things started moving. Now there is definite boob swelling (relatively) after a total of 60 minutes over 2 days and I'll focus cupping on the areola to help them along. Thanks again and have a great New Year. L^te

Wow! So glad to hear it's working for you late bloomer!

I haven't cupped in a while but maybe I'll pull my cups out of the closet for a session Big Grin

I'm going to try this! If nothing else, I'll end up using it on my back and shoulders to loosen up myofascial tension, too.

Thanks for sharing this. Smile

(07-01-2016, 11:25 PM)seraphic Wrote:  I'm going to try this! If nothing else, I'll end up using it on my back and shoulders to loosen up myofascial tension, too.

Thanks for sharing this. Smile

Yes Seraphic Tongue It's so cheap not to try. I used to use it on my boyfriend's back when he was working out more. Great for tension relief.

Hello,

congratulations for your great results with cupping msnewboobies and thank you for reporting them.
I must tell you that you had an ingenious idea. I wish you a lot more success, with God willingness.

I'm amazed that a silicone vacuum cup could enlarge breast through creating swelling.
I thought you could only use it to treat cellulite, implying removing fat cells lying under the skin (more likely around the thighs.)

Wouldn't this method remove the fat cells from your breats ?

I thought about something but this is only guessing : maybe the breats perkiness coming from pumping / using silicone cup is the fruit of removing fat cells while
at the same time compensating with new glandular cells coming from the tissular expansion, which would bring the perkiness unlike fat cells would do. I have a NB pump but I'm too lazy to use it,
in fact I have never used it more than 1 month in total.. I find it so cumbersome lol. I am thankful for this post because cupping with silicone vacuum sounds more handful and thus really catches
my attention. I would love to find a silicone vacuum cup that has the same size as any NB cup : I mean a silicone cup that would gather your whole breast.
Just imagine.. You would have to just like.. squeeze on it once to generate the vacuum effect you get from noogling or brava.

This method would be a dream come true for the lazy pumper I am lol.

I checked on internet but could not find any unfortunaly.

Hi, i googled the chinese cups but they seem to leave some nasty marks once you've finished cupping? I just wanted to know whether you have any discolouration or burn? the images i've seen look like the burns they leave are very scary

I'm trying to even out my boobs. One has more underboob and the other has more muscle I think. I'm about an A. Would these be too small? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CBJAM6K/ref=pd_aw_sim_121_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=31EdXW3v7HL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100%2C96_&refRID=0Y1J1WTK74KV3BXNFWAP

They are about a third of the cost of the ones you got, at least at the current available retailer.

The ones I bought are $30 now so here are some similar ones I found on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Cellulite-Sculpting-Reduction-VAGA/dp/B00ZIBN9JU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_194_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=31utj6wf15L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1130NT3NVFZ88BRR26X7

http://www.amazon.com/Jar-Vacuum-Cellulite-Massage-Pcs/dp/B003Z388CQ/ref=pd_sim_121_6?ie=UTF8&dpID=41YOVEBiUPL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1XANV2826FNAXNF8RRK9

http://www.amazon.com/Lowpricenice-TM-Cellulite-Silicone-Massage/dp/B00ZH4EH4E/ref=sr_1_8_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1461362718&sr=8-8&keywords=cupping+small

a few different options -- make sure you check how long shipping will take. Sometimes they ship things from china and they don't come for a month!

@insecure, I think those ones are a little too small even if you have smaller breasts. The inside of the cups measures 0.8" which won't cover much. You want them a little bigger so they can cover a larger area and increase blood flow to the breasts Smile hope this helps you

@Btodd, those crazy markings you see are from people that leave the suction cup on for a really long time -- it creates a bruise kinda like a hickey but on your body. I sometimes have gotten tiny pinpoint red dots from leaving it on too long and it will take a few days for them to go away so definitely be careful not to be doing it too much and if it hurts then release some pressure because it should not be painful!

Thanks!!

What about these? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IO54BI0?vs=1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon